Weekend Event 12/09/16 ~ There's SNOW time like the present

124Next

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ohy01oS67S1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

From the teasers this is my favorite piece of the weekend but I'm extremely miffed at the sliver of belly showing in all but 1 pair of pants - why is there no shirt there? Why does that button need to be unbuttoned - so I'm likely not to wear it often.

has anyone made it to mission 2 yet for the storyline? I'm curious to see what is the happy ending this weekend.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I think it switches to a different length every hour. Doesn't help when you're sitting with a full energy bar ready to go though.

Oh is this true? I've yet to see anything but 1 or 2 hour dates on this event. Seems like a lot of money to waste and I'm losing it quick
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Suplangdon. You will only get 4 or 8 hour dates if you have a higher relationship level (usually if you have a spouse or someone you've been dating a while). If you're just dating random people, with low relationship levels, then you get 1 or 2 hour dates.
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Oh is this true? I've yet to see anything but 1 or 2 hour dates on this event. Seems like a lot of money to waste and I'm losing it quick
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    HAHAHA that's me, Kayla! Got cash and energy in my boxes, of course :mad: I did manage to get the shoes so thank God for some event points, but I missed the hair and the jacket :(

I swear in the first box I pick which is bottom right I always get kash except for that blue moon weekend. Bottom left was energy and then the 3rd box top row was the jacket. At least I got something!

smc7x1.jpg

I swear this skirt goes with everything! I probably won't end up chasing the hair, I still need to save for a VIP weekend. And yes, thank goodness for the extra points. Bort is being stingy right now with 1 hrs!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Everly is looking stunning with the new hair haftime. I checked it on couple of my ingame friends and definitely it looks fabulous. Why guys can't have a hair like this too?!:o

Aw, you're such a sweetie, Vats! I also saw it on several in-game friends, like our krew-mates Linda and Tiffany, and it definitely helped me like it more.

As to why guys can't have a hair like this... it's because your hotness would melt our games, Vats! ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    gN9tVhz.png?1

This one was a piece of cake (or should I say a bunch of vintage wine)! Too bad that I'm not into the items.
    Yeah I read something about that, If I remember correctly he had a thing with a guy named Alex but Jesus was not into it that much? Or they were not really serius, something like that ???
    And my ship lol yeah we (there's a lot of people, search Desus or Darus on tumblr lol) are very aware that there's almost no chance that it's going to happen. But we are closer than the people I've seen starting to ship Jesus with Sasha or even Maggie! Crazy. That's the reason why I want them to reveal his sexuality soon... but also I want ****phobes to really like him before their world is crushed "But we have three other gay characters, they have enough representation, the agenda..." I can already her them!
    I'm afraid for what's gonna happen on the show tho, I feel like they are going to kill Eric so they can immediately pair him off with Aaron. Does something like that happen in the comics? They just killed Denise!

I think it's really weird people expecting romance in TWD. On the show just Glenn and Maggie really worked well (the way their relationship was build in the comic books isn't that cute IMO). On the comics Rick and Andrea are the perfect match until now, and that's it! All other relationships were dysfunctional or didn't end up well if you know what I mean.

There was a bit of noise when we had Jesus' 'revelation' back then, probably going to happen again, if they follow the rythm from the book we're still have a year or more until there. And yeah lately Michone is trying to hook up Aaron with him lol, if they survive the current war, that is likely to happen.
    haftime wrote: »
    Aw, you're such a sweetie, Vats! I also saw it on several in-game friends, like our krew-mates Linda and Tiffany, and it definitely helped me like it more.

As to why guys can't have a hair like this... it's because your hotness would melt our games, Vats! ;)

Don't make me blush haftime!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    In the 1st gig, the friend action didn't give any event points :(
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You'll only get points for the co-star action on dates, that's how it is!

I'm sooooo behind, and my daily gift box had no holiday items :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got the hair in the gift box! I didn't expect that. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Hi Suplangdon. You will only get 4 or 8 hour dates if you have a higher relationship level (usually if you have a spouse or someone you've been dating a while). If you're just dating random people, with low relationship levels, then you get 1 or 2 hour dates.

Hmm I'm married and I was still just getting 2 hour dates yesterday
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Do you have a high relationship level with your spouse? I just passed 12000 with my hubby during this event, so getting close to max level.
    Do you have a high relationship level with your spouse? I just passed 12000 with my hubby during this event, so getting close to max level.

Just passed 9000

On another not, what is the easiest way to make money? I'm thinking reality tv show?
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

When I was married and maxed out at 15000 I still got hour dates sometimes. I think it's random. That's why I dumped hubby and just date during dating events. I've got all the gifts and two kids so I didn't see the point anymore.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm so behind. I was at 190 points when I got up this morning, not sure where I am now but I will be grinding today.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    FYI, the bonus payout in the very end of the event storyline is 40 points, not bad. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    FYI, the bonus payout in the very end of the event storyline is 40 points, not bad. :)

Was it? Clearly I made the wrong choices LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Was it? Clearly I made the wrong choices LOL

There weren't really that many options? The only one was romance or comedy and I picked both between my two games Andrea got the bonus in both.
    And I just finished! So glad, now I can go to sleep haha
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Finished last night. I got cash in my free box and I opened up some tonight.

I got the energy first and then decided to do one more and got stars. Since I got stars, I did one more and got the hair!

31802411-D08B-4856-86D1-31EB44766F92.png
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    One girl from our Russian comm got that hair from her box and posted a picture, I'm reposting it to show you what it looks like on:

szfiwg.jpg
    It's quite nice!

Eternallove99, lucky you! Your doll looks adorable. That hair may become my favorite hair ever, so pretty.

Thanks a bunch for posting Kate! 💖 Wow... that hairstyle is really gorgeous 😢
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who has finished. I finished the event today.

As for holiday gift boxes, do we know what is in the guy ones? All i've seen so far is a sweater.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There are a few guy items. You can see them in the gift box thread. I'll link the thread when I get to my laptop. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I actually finished you guys! I'm totally broke but I finished. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone who has finished. I finished the event today.

As for holiday gift boxes, do we know what is in the guy ones? All i've seen so far is a sweater.

Hi Lants! You can find the items we found thus far in the thread here!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So over the weekend I managed to get to #12 on the top couples list which is the furthest I've ever gotten. Now I'm determined to make it to #1 by the end of the week. I want those k-stars! Hopefully midweek is a SYS event so I can focus on that.