Options

Weekend Fashion Show 12/9/16 ~ There's SNOW time like the present

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
The first weekend event with winter wear!!
These are the prizes:

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Here's M rocking the items she just won
    2n1c9rd.jpg
    I'm so happy I got that hair, it's so beautiful!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I got the pants and shoes in my first palette and got the hair in the following palette!!! I just loooooove the hair, it's so gorgeous!!

IMG_2693.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Linda and Kate your dolls look beautiful! I wish I had that Christmas background though. Here is Neko with her new earnable shoes.

7rICpJcl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan & Kiki in their cute new fur heels!

I edited Xan's face to be smiling because I for real don't understand why Glu made us frown while doing this pose. If only we could also change our friend's pose.

QukLd78.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love seeing everyone's dolls in the new stuff!

Here are Tiffany and Everly at the Holiday Ball (the first gig in the weekend event quest) with their glam new hair!

g5vM55N.png?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Xan & Kiki in their cute new fur heels!

I edited Xan's face to be smiling because I for real don't understand why Glu made us frown while doing this pose. If only we could also change our friend's pose.

Nai that's an awesome pic, I love your edits :o You are so right about that pose, seems so strange they would make it frown, your version is so much better (HINT, HINT, GLU!!!! lol).

Haftime I am so in love with Everly's new look! I'm always staring at her when I look through my friend list LOL :p
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ohy1cfja4u1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Feeling grateful to own the pants from last year's NYE event because they are literally the only ones I know that come close to erasing the belly peek this top has. *sighs* If only that button was buttoned or there was white from the shirt to avoid this issue.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_ohy1cfja4u1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Feeling grateful to own the pants from last year's NYE event because they are literally the only ones I know that come close to erasing the belly peek this top has. *sighs* If only that button was buttoned or there was white from the shirt to avoid this issue.

I love that look and had no idea belly peek was an issue for the guy dolls!

I LOVE all the girls' looks.. I didn't get the hair in my free box and bought one extra with no luck. I tried talking myself out of pursuing the hair further, but seeing all the posts above I'm feeling weak again. You all look great!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »

Haftime I am so in love with Everly's new look! I'm always staring at her when I look through my friend list LOL :p

Sugar that is very helpful of you to say because I've been having a hard time getting used to how she looks since the update and I feel like I want to keep fiddling but am not sure what else to do-- I think your comment is helping me accept her! :) Maybe I can finally post a before/after pic on that thread!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Sugar that is very helpful of you to say because I've been having a hard time getting used to how she looks since the update and I feel like I want to keep fiddling but am not sure what else to do-- I think your comment is helping me accept her! :) Maybe I can finally post a before/after pic on that thread!

You are most welcome doll, just saying what I think ;) Actually, you inspired me to change Kiki's look by using those same eyes. Kiki had the more rounded eyes since the beginning but after the update she just didn't look right and now I'm happier with her new look, so thank you too :o
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1481404754723_zps4ztyfykp.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Finished the event!!

IMG_2785.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I'm amazed that I was able to finish the event on time even with a job on the weekends. Those weekend gigs really help out and hopefully Glu doesn't take them away again like last weekend.

0jXOtf5l.jpg

Also, with all of the dating Max and Neko were finally able to have their first child. Her name is Koneko (Kitten) and I adore her so much. She was born during a winter vacation that her parents were on so she decided to join them.

fyumM6il.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Congrats on your new baby!!!

I love her name and she is sooooooo adorable ❤️
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Also, with all of the dating Max and Neko were finally able to have their first child. Her name is Koneko (Kitten) and I adore her so much. She was born during a winter vacation that her parents were on so she decided to join them.

fyumM6il.jpg
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Looking good ladies and gents! Loving the winter wear coming out now looking forward to more big coats and hopefully some winter hair with hats and things!

017463E4-32EF-4985-BC58-C165FB185B3F_zpsyywoehui.jpeg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Congrats on your new baby!!!

I love her name and she is sooooooo adorable ❤️

Thank you SugarK! I know there was an old thread that people used to show off their spouses and babies, but I couldn't find it, so I showed off the whole family here. After looking at this picture it just occurred to me. With the holiday seasons and winter here our dolls could seriously use some gloves/mittens. My poor doll and her hubby are standing in the cold with their hands freezing off. At least baby Koneko's hands are protected. You hear that Glu? Some gloves for our dolls pretty please with sugar on top. :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I debated with myself all weekend about how what if I tried another palette and didn't get the hair? I'd be upset esp if I got event points when I was done. Of course there was still too much time left in the weekend and I broke down

2i09coi.jpg

My doll is one of those girls who comes to school with a skirt on in the snow and tells everyone she's freezing.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    2dir0wy.jpg
    Wearing these boots for the first time since i won them!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!