v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

191011121315Next

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    That hat and hair combo!!! Love it!!! And the model has dark eyebrows I'm so jealous
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Uhh that look s like wintery things! So exciting :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omg those mittens are adorable! I hope they are separate from the cardigan, please please please Glu if you are reading and have already combined them, splitting them up would be awesome.
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    The black jacket the girl is wearing matches the puffiness of the ski suit for the babies. I hope it is a match, that would be so cute!
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    I want Kim's hair ugh
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    Glu, I want my old NARS eyes back, and our old cute noses. If you're going to put shading, shouldn't there be highlight too? Just like the ones in your teasers. And white nail polish too.

From this gif, you can clearly see the difference. I no longer think my doll has the babyface look... and I'm sad... :( I'm not saying I don't like the new facial features, I would clearly buy and use them for other looks, but I want how soft and warm the NARS eyes looked before. The placement of the eyes, and the brown shading is different and it shows. The brown eye color seems lighter too...

I50Qysq.gif
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Nai, thank you for doing that. I have stopped using those same NARS eyes because the regular eyes with the mascara looks better to me now. This also shows the little differences all over the doll. I am still a fan of the new hands, and now that I see the lobster claw that used to be the far hand, I am further convinced that the new ones are better.
    Nai, thank you for doing that. I have stopped using those same NARS eyes because the regular eyes with the mascara looks better to me now. This also shows the little differences all over the doll. I am still a fan of the new hands, and now that I see the lobster claw that used to be the far hand, I am further convinced that the new ones are better.

Yup, and did you notice how BIG our old left hand looks? But we lost our ankles lol.
    PM to add
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    When next VIP comes, I hope to give Jax a different look with his original black hair!

nooooooo!!!
    leave the silver hair alone
    tumblr_m9gclke0QX1qzckow.gif bohooo ~
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Lii wrote: ยป
    In conclusion and to end this argument, everything would be fixed if Glu made it so that the energy you get when leveling up was added to your energy total, no matter how much you had, just like with energy we receive in gift boxes or as rewards from completed achievements.
    It would solve the whole tip tapping around trying to avoid getting a full, or even half full,energy bar in order not to waste energy. Please Glu, that would be such a nice Christmas present.

YES!!! I totally agree! I always try and keep my energy low when I know I'm close to leveling up. It's so stupid. Just add it to my current total. They really need to change this!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lii wrote: ยป
    In conclusion and to end this argument, everything would be fixed if Glu made it so that the energy you get when leveling up was added to your energy total, no matter how much you had, just like with energy we receive in gift boxes or as rewards from completed achievements.
    It would solve the whole tip tapping around trying to avoid getting a full, or even half full,energy bar in order not to waste energy. Please Glu, that would be such a nice Christmas present.

Yes please! We need a petition for this. But if Glu will willingly fix this then it will be better ;)
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Why not request it in the Suggestion Thread? While glu gods are reading all over the forum, they watch the suggestion thread. I've seen it requested there, I've even requested it there, so if you post there it's helpful. Maybe they'll see "Oh, this again. yeah, let's do it." Maybe not, but it couldn't hurt.

There is so much about this update I love, aside from the noses. I think some update features might be tweaked, I hope the text coloring on things change so we can read how much energy we have left, or how far we've come on the event meter. But the wardrobe has just blown me away. I love it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu, can you look into this?

I've noticed this before update 6.0.

I'm wearing this bracelet+ring accessory and the boot+pants (you can't see here because it's close-up view).

c5FDbt6.png

Once I remove it, the boot+pants is stripped off me! I'm defaulted to the basic skirt.

d1OsIUL.png

Then after the update 6.0, it now also defaults me back to the first eyes! In fact, I tried and tested, this only happens to the 3 NARS eyes.

k5U0dIZ.png
    Ydgzskz.png

Don't know what's up with this accessory! Can it be fixed? Is it only me?
    PM to add
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts

I'm wearing this bracelet+ring accessory and the boot+pants (you can't see here because it's close-up view).

c5FDbt6.png

Once I remove it, the boot+pants is stripped off me! I'm defaulted to the basic skirt.

d1OsIUL.png

Then after the update 6.0, it now also defaults me back to the first eyes! In fact, I tried and tested, this only happens to the 3 NARS eyes.

k5U0dIZ.png
    Ydgzskz.png

Should be able to zoom
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
    ย Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
    ย  ย FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailynย name on KKH right now!

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're on it!

c5FDbt6.png

d1OsIUL.png

k5U0dIZ.png
    Ydgzskz.png

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I found this bug in the wardrobe that when we're at the eye color selection with the 'My items' tab selected when I try to pick one of the new colors I bought (blue and brown) it doesn't appears as it was selected and instead my doll shows up with another eye color:
    xPSjwrp.png?1

Here should be brown, but appears as light green. And when I try to exit the game offers me to buy that option, even when it is not displayed on the screen.
    8Qqdpqo.png?1

I'm able able to select the brown and blue colors only via the 'Everything' tab. All 'old' colors can be selected properly though.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    While we're listing bugs, I might as well mention that all the rings seem to be misaligned.

IMG_0539.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: ยป
    I found this bug in the wardrobe that when we're at the eye color selection with the 'My items' tab selected when I try to pick one of the new colors I bought (blue and brown) it doesn't appears as it was selected and instead my doll shows up with another eye color:
    xPSjwrp.png?1

Here should be brown, but appears as light green. And when I try to exit the game offers me to buy that option, even when it is not displayed on the screen.
    8Qqdpqo.png?1

I'm able able to select the brown and blue colors only via the 'Everything' tab. All 'old' colors can be selected properly though.

I wanted to comment the same but with hair colors, the same happens with those too
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    And the new dresses keep being placed before the Black Friday ones

Screenshot_2016_12_18_11_47_45_1.png

Does this happen to anyone else? I asked this 2 weeks ago but nobody answered
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I might be late to realize this but the dresses in So Chic changed! Right?

tAaHUqO.png
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I might be late to realize this but the dresses in So Chic changed! Right?

I noticed it just last week! Love it, the old ones were really.. old... haha
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I think they're trying to get more acceptance for the Vajayjay shirt. Personally I'm a fool for ruffles, so I liked that shirt from the beginning. Plust it came in Purple whan nthing else as purple. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has the dress on the mannequin sitting down been released yet? Love it!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Has the dress on the mannequin sitting down been released yet? Love it!

Hey, I think it might be this one in the wardrobe:

A2B81573-14EB-4BDD-8512-898368AA4141_zpsecmglj1x.jpeg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    When is the next update?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks Lucy! Wish I would've saw that dress on Black Friday.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks Lucy! Wish I would've saw that dress on Black Friday.

It is pretty expensive! I like it too though :)

Happy I'm not sure about the update I was wondering that too yesterday - maybe soon after New Years
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    And the new dresses keep being placed before the Black Friday ones

Screenshot_2016_12_18_11_47_45_1.png

Does this happen to anyone else? I asked this 2 weeks ago but nobody answered

Camila, my wardrobe is organized the same way. I prefer the old way where new items were added to the end... made it slightly easier to find things.

P.S. I love the shoes your doll is wearing in this pic!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Started a thread to talk about and wait for the next KK:H Update if anyone wants to visit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary