Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Today's "alleged" holiday pallet :rolleyes: Plus I didn't even get to watch a video to open the second box, I had to pay stars! I'm getting kinda annoyed now :mad:

image_zps3pu0hy6y.png
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thank you so much for cataloging the items Linda! Never got the chance to tell you that I'm so glad you're around doing this for all of us here.;)
    Aw you are very welcome, hun! I love doing it :-)

Congrats Julesmo! Please post a pic, it sounds so adorable!

Thanks for the pic Nai!
    So these would be the items for the girls:
    IMG_2864.jpg

For the guys I did not find any other than the three I already posted, but I'm sure there ar six as well!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No sight of Christmas for Xan, 3rd day now! :mad:
    PM to add
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Same, nothing :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I really liked the idea of the holiday boxes and last year was very exciting, but this year it's such a bummer. Most of us didn't see a single item in their whole palette within 3 days. It's just frustrating.
    G̶r̶i̶n̶c̶h̶ Glu stole Christmas

XxpjvWu.gif
    PM to add
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    3rd day still no Christmas items in the gift box. It's very frustrating that glu doesn't even bother listening to unhappy costumers. They should extend the Christmas gift box event for one more day so that everyone could get a chance to receive items.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Yeah I'm definitely not spending any more stars until I see at least one item in one of my boxes. Day three, two games, zilch Christmas stuff.
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Same here guys. 3rd day, not a single item.
  • LenabeeLenabee Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've managed to get the bag and the shoes so far but I find it kind of surprising that they wouldn't put at least one holiday item in each palette... I've been quite lucky to be honest, I hope some of the rest of you have some better luck! Fingers crossed :)
    Instagram: astrakkh
    iOS Doll: Astra
    Reality Show: Astranomical (Top 500)
    Spouse: Benjamin King (Top 10)
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I believe there is actually more than six items for the female dolls (not sure about males), as someone posted a picture of them on Instagram!

Today was the first day that I saw an item in my palette - the red dress. Unfortunitely I didn't get it, though. I'm going to wait a couple days before I start buying extra boxes though, I want to make sure there is at least one item everyday from now one, otherwise it isn't worth it.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Still no sight of any items in either of my games... I hope there is actually a problem with them and it gets fixed tomorrow when they're back in the office, otherwise this really is just one big fail.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG OMG OMG look at what I got!!!!

IMG_2740.jpg

Loooove this hair!! And it only cost me 5 K-Stars because the Femme partnership tile completed that partnership and gave me 10 K-stars!!!!

Wow Linda you got the hairstyle I really reaaally covet. Envy you! 😡
    And ye right, the time for daily boxes has changed so I tried to change the time again into my usual time of opening daily gift boxes. Haha 😃
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    It's not a glitch. They've been doing this sort of thing for months with fewer and fewer chances to actually win in boxes. It's just clearer with Xmas boxes because we can't buy several palettes and they've stepped up the greed.

Glu just wants you to buy more and more boxes and they think cheating you is the way. Don't. Buy. Boxes.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    GOOD NEWS: Holiday boxes are here. Hooray! 🎉🎊
    BAD NEWS: Never seen any holiday GB items in palette.
    😒

Most players want to buy more than 2 boxes for these seemingly "special boxes" because it won't last long.
    But then you're just continuing to disappoint players about the palettes having ka$h and energy only. Glu, it wouldn't hurt to be a little more generous with the daily GB items. This game's supposed to be healthy for everybody...and not to pǐss people off every now and then. That's just my two cents.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Three days of no holiday items...come on glu!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll look into this when we're back in the studio tomorrow!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you, Kalinda! You are giving me hope again :)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I have bought extra boxes each day, and only once did I even see an item. It feels so awful to spend all those gems and get so little, but even worse when you see that you never even had a chance to get an item! Thank you, Kalinda, for looking into it.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    So if this was a glitch then the people who bought boxes are all owed stars back right? Lol.

While you're 'looking into this', maybe you could look into why the chances plummeted to win items in regular event gift boxes too.

And you could help OJ find the real killers.

Oh and POSSIBLY look into crash issues from this update. 'Contact Us' is useless as ever.
    Ugh I'm so mad at myself for not reading these comments before opening my boxes!! Spent 25 K-stars today opening extra boxes while there were no items in any again!!
    Really takes the fun out of the whole Holiday Gift box hype...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Freakin hellz.. Still nothing. Haven't even seen one item ��
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Spent ton of KStars on nothing once again.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Day 3 and no item in my palette... dissapointing.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    I'm sorry you guys! Xan will open her boxes in 6 hours since she opened it late! But I'm guessing nothing in her boxes as usual.

Jax is so much luckier tho! I'm picking the first and last boxes because they gave me items so far :o

EYl4Yuh.png

Oh Linda, thanks for doing the collaging <3 Can I suggest you update your first post with the girls and guys items :)
    PM to add
    Wow, congrats, Nai!!! And so excited that there are two hairstyles for the guys to win!
    Yup, I'll update!

Guys:
    IMG_2878.jpg

Girls:
    IMG_2873.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Congrats, Nai! :)

Day 4 and no items in the whole palette again. I hope it changes tomorrow when Glu took a look into this issue.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for checking, Kalinda. 4th day and still no sight...
    ntUfmMy.png?1

At least today I got the last Eleganza's tile, now all I need is to get one more from Miragio's to obtain the flip flops and then start Miragio's campaing again to get the robe:cool:.

All my other partnerships remain uncollected until there.

Lucky Jax, congrats!

So if indeed are 6 items to guys too, there are 2 spots left to we get something... cool. I'm not pumped by what I saw until this moment.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Since the first day I haven't had any items in my palettes. I really want the hair!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I want that hair! Nai, can Jax model it for us?
    Daily iOS KKH player