Sky Bar on Hollywood

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
I bought it. I was iffy at first but now I actually like it. You get 3 Kstars when you upgrade by hiring Cruz Alvarez, a top chef. You do two 3 hour gigs and BAM..... Kstars and Kash.

Plus... All the new NPCs with all the new facial and hair updates are there. I'm talking about the new bigger lips for boys, the frosty pink hair color, ect. All different varieties of our newest stuff.

I'm totally thrilled about this wonderful Kstar earniing business and I'm kinda excited about the new NPCs. I hope we get more of them.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Trouble is there are no NPCs there normally, just shadow people. I think they are only there when we do the gigs which is a bummer.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    When do you get that mission? Still haven't gotten any mention of sky bar.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Based on what you get by doing gigs, how long before you earn back what you spent purchasing the place?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I bought it. I was iffy at first but now I actually like it. You get 3 Kstars when you upgrade by hiring Cruz Alvarez, a top chef. You do two 3 hour gigs and BAM..... Kstars and Kash.

Plus... All the new NPCs with all the new facial and hair updates are there. I'm talking about the new bigger lips for boys, the frosty pink hair color, ect. All different varieties of our newest stuff.

I'm totally thrilled about this wonderful Kstar earniing business and I'm kinda excited about the new NPCs. I hope we get more of them.

Thanks for sharing! I was still contemplating buying it during the next VIP event, but this helps with my decision! How much did you pay to hire the chef?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing! I was still contemplating buying it during the next VIP event, but this helps with my decision! How much did you pay to hire the chef?
    an extra 25 Kstars on top of the 65 Kstars (I think) initially to buy the place.
    Lia wrote: »
    Trouble is there are no NPCs there normally, just shadow people. I think they are only there when we do the gigs which is a bummer.
    True. But the fact that they exist at all is hopeful. Maybe Glu will bring out more NPCs for us to play with, idk.
    Minji wrote: »
    I don't remember the details but Simon calls at first and then you end up at the sky bar, and then you meet the owner, then she offers to sell you the place.
    Based on what you get by doing gigs, how long before you earn back what you spent purchasing the place?
    ive no idea, I totally fail in math. It's 65 Kstars plus 25 Kstars to hire the chef. The payout is 3 Kstars once a week.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Pretty sure that makes it 30 weeks so about 7 1/2 months. Kind of a long time, but I already bought it and hired the chef so time to focus on getting my kstars out of it now.
    And kinda unrelated, but I wish there was a way to earn kstars from the gym too since it costs so many, but the energy is nice and I love having new things to do.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lia wrote: »

Many new places are missing NPCs, such as the normal, daily ice club in Reykjavik, the restaurant in Maipo Valley, and the ski lodge in Vail, to note just three. It must be intentional, I have no clue; but I wish, hope, they will be added, otherwise a waste of time bothering to go into those places. Which leads us to...then you'll miss seeing all the work done, and trouble gone to, by the designers in those places, and that's really too bad. And some could have a tappable as well, just like in the Miraggio Grande, the Royal Swan Club, Chateau Nuit, and Brew Palms to name a few.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Minji wrote: »

Do you *see* the Sky Bar in your game...?
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    The new face and hair NPCs are there when you do gigs. What Glu really ought to do is to actually add more NPCs to our game, and not just in gigs.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh I also see the sky bar but with a lock on the door just like so chic London still. I got the ice bar and the gym but not been offered to buy the sky bar yet. Sad times!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did you do the gig with Maria yet? She calls you for a lunch date (1 hr gig). After that you meet the owner and she asks to to make an appearance/manage the restaurant (another 1 hour gig). After that you get the option to purchase.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Did you do the gig with Maria yet? She calls you for a lunch date (1 hr gig). After that you meet the owner and she asks to to make an appearance/manage the restaurant (another 1 hour gig). After that you get the option to purchase.

No that never happened, just got the skiing task thing with winter wear with Kim and that was the end of it. So sad!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    Pretty sure that makes it 30 weeks so about 7 1/2 months. Kind of a long time, but I already bought it and hired the chef so time to focus on getting my kstars out of it now.
    And kinda unrelated, but I wish there was a way to earn kstars from the gym too since it costs so many, but the energy is nice and I love having new things to do.

Def t should make $ from the gym ***ff? ? No one owns a business wo making or losing $ ..especially considering that's main thing Kim n Maria talk about to make u buy it. Best investment is Paris for sure
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!