Options

Monday...midweek spoiler time! (12-12-2016)

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
Its a day closer to Tuesday...can't wait to find out about this week's midweek event :)
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yeeah I can't wait too! It's actually my birthday on 13th of December, so a long-awaited Show Your Style Event tomorrow would be a lovely gift! (the heaviest of hints here)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I can't wait too! I really want a show you style maybe with 2 new items to win and 2 throwback boxes like the halloween midweek event!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for starting this this week APT, I sent you a pm, and have to ask everyone to hold off and let me start the event threads? We had issues a while back with a handful of threads would all be started for the same update, or event, and it was disorganized as anything. So, a centralized thread for everything on the topic was developed (actually brought over from a different forum) and has been working well. There's only one me, and if I start 2 event threads for the same event....well, I've been playing too long and need to take a nap. lol.

I love the SYS, I hope we have them again, but I'm anxious to learn more about the Who Wore it Better event. Put me up against your fiercest NPC, dress her in stuff I don't have and I'll be fine with that. But put me in competition with a friend....I don't think I have the stomach for that. I don't want to be cutthroat with my friends. Too much of a latent flowerchild. My mother was a hippie turned schoolteacher, so I inherited all her peace, love and happiness instincts. I play WITH my friends...not against them. However, this game changes a lot, so if we have to compete, I'll give it a try.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Added a smiley face to the thread, hoping a few more pop in and wait for word of any midweek event that might come our way. If we get spoiler images........well that's the icing on the cake.

Anyone want to guess what the event might be? I know we love the SYS. So universally fair to all. Buy an item...style it and plays as much or little as you want. THe TB prizes for the first two boxes made sure everyone got a chance for some missed items. Then carry on to the end (means middle of the night submissions but hey, clothes are worth it) for more clothes.

The 5 star like last week......not fostering as much favor as the beloved sys. ANd now, something else in the mix? The update mentioned a new Who Wore it Best event. I'm cautious, don't want to fight against friends, but I'll give anything a chance.

Any other choices? I still have FluBrain, so if I'm missing one.......post it here? What do you want? Clothes and TB boxes? Are you ready to grind this midweek? Yes to all of the above. It's gotten so, I wake up in the middle of the night now whether there is an event or not. I try to focus on the clock, check the time. Then it's back to bed, or down to the games.

Don't look at me like that, You've done it too. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I would love a SYS with new clothing items. But any midweek is a good midweek!
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm actually not a fan of the SYS. I can't play while I'm at work and so I only have limited time for midweek events. The 4 hour wait time really slows things down. For a midweek event I can usually get 4 rounds of a SYS in, 6 if I'm lucky so anything beyond the first gift box is unreachable.

Any other event I at least stand a chance but a midweek SYS is an automatic miss for me
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Hi Elspeth. I'm confused, if you can't play at work, how can you do the grinders? Last week the 5 Star professional was much harder for me I just had to tap and tap and tap. With the SYS, you submit an outfit and then go about your business for 4 hours, and you get a TB prize for your first box. When others have asked, I'd suggest quietly taking my phone to the restroom and collecting from the old round and submitting a look for the new one. Then you're done for 4 hours. But if you have a tip for the grinders, I'm all ears. I learn something new everyday.

What is your favorite midweek event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Clicked Send before I was ready.

Welcome to the forum Elspeth. :)

Welcome.jpg

Didn't mean to disagree with you right off the bat, the great thing about this place, everyone's feelings are valid. :) I hope to see you around the forum now that you've gotten your feet wet. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I actually agree with Elspeth. With the SYS you have to put in a lot less time, but you have to check in pretty much exactly every 4 hours otherwise everything gets thrown off and you lose an entire round, which is a lot. And sometimes that's just not possible.
    With the other events you have to put in a lot more time but you can do that whenever you have time. So after or before work....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Omg I cant wait for the spoiler :(
  • Options
    I have read from a lot of posters, how they never get past the first few prizes, and when you're getting cash and energy in the early boxes, if you don't make it to the end....no tb for you. So I see it from both sides. With the SYS, you can get 2 TBs and an outfit. WIth the one last week, with one TB at the end and no outfit, it's not quite as attractive as the SYS. But differences of opinion is what makes this such and interesting forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I agree that the prizes are much better during SYS, I was only speaking of what you have to do to complete the event.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kalinda, please tell us something :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Kalinda, pretty please...?

tumblr_o12orcL5Kg1r7o5sao1_500.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I'm sure she's busy....or maybe a polite chant is in order. something with pretty colors...oh oh...Glitter Ponies.. Maybe the Glitter Ponies will help.

Hang on....................

GlitterPon.gif
    The Glitter Ponies have come to play,
    they'd love to hear GluGoddess say,
    those magic words we love to hear
    "Hey Guys, the MidWeek's Spoiler's here"

*The Glitter Ponies would like you know they'll consider either graphic or text as proper glu spoilers. ...respectfully.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Koko this ponies is so cute!!!! XOXO
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Yay for glitter spoiler-ponies!!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    No need to pout... I'm here LOL

This week, there will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Parties) & Throwback Sale. Enjoy!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yay. THank you so much. ANd we always love glitter. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know!

No way I can finish it without bonus points. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yes thank you Kalinda for share this!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    wheres the sys events
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! ^^

The hardest task (parties) of all... *_*
    Ughhh the combination of parties and no bonus event points and no bonus star for an easier start.
    I hope GLU will let us use the bonus star β˜… for parties someday :3
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Yay - thanks Kalinda for the great news. And Koko to answer your question of earlier - lots and lots of travelling to all the locations to pick up free energy. I don't always make it but I do more often than not. I play on my iPad rather than my phone which makes it more difficult to play at work surreptitiously. This weeks 5 star event will be a chance to clear some of the storyline quests I still have to do. Looking forward to it!

EDIT: Ooops, I really need to read posts more closely. Happy with parties though.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Elspeth and welcome :D I'm pretty sure it's a party event, so you might want to check when the event starts to make sure! It's never good to waste energy doing gigs that don't count toward the boxes :eek:
    Elspeth wrote: Β»
    Yay - thanks Kalinda for the great news. And Koko to answer your question of earlier - lots and lots of travelling to all the locations to pick up free energy. I don't always make it but I do more often than not. I play on my iPad rather than my phone which makes it more difficult to play at work surreptitiously. This weeks 5 star event will be a chance to clear some of the storyline quests I still have to do. Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Oh Elspeth, doh. what a toad I can be! 2 of my games are on tablets, one is an ipad Pro which won't even fit in my giant purses, so yeah, I couldn't see myself carrying it into the ladies room at work. lol. I was just thinking everyone else is on phone. See what I mean about something new every day. It just never occured to me. lol. Talk about 'Let them eat bread' I am really thick sometimes. From now on, when urging someone who doesn't think they can finish I'll ask first if they're playing on phone or tablet, before I suggest the phone in the bathroom to tap a little. Can you believe that every other time I've ever suggested that, the answer came back, "I have to try that. You're right" lol. See, you keep giving the same suggestion and sooner or later, the error smacks you in the face.

Does anyone remember the points situation for parties, and since you can do 2 3 hour reality shows, with full energy, but you can do 1 party with a a little left over, I dont' recall but are the prizes at lower point values? If a 3 hour gig is the same number of event points as a 3 hour party, it will take twice as much energy to complete with Parties as it does with gigs? I didn't think I'd finish last time. and it was gigs. um..12 points + 14...oh 7 for guests. 19 points per party in Calabasas, right?

Important thing if the event starts in the middle of the night for you......hydrate before bed. You'll automatically wake up without setting any noisy alarms. If you get up to play while others sleep, you don't have to wake them up too with the alarm. :) Plus, it's very good for your skin. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yay, another party event... I guess I'll just be doing regular gigs this week then. And dating my new belle.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Party events are so hard to complete, I hope the rewards will be worth it
  • Options
    A.P.T wrote: Β»
    Party events are so hard to complete, I hope the rewards will be worth it

Don't get your hopes up, they won't really. It's going to be two black boxes, a gold box and then one Throwback box.