Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had the hair show up, of course it was the only item in the palette and I didn't pick it. Next time....a prize WILL be mine. lol. Other 2 games....no items in palettes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want that hair! Nai, can Jax model it for us?

I like it!

LloIRRE.png
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Me likes it aswell!

tumblr_oc83etBggN1vc8lv5o1_500.gif
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I had an item yesterday (the ice skates) in my palette, but I got cash instead. Today I finally got an item (the handbag). For my second choice I got energy. The sweater was also in my palette. I really want the hair!!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I like it!

LloIRRE.png

Wow, Jax looks so handsome!

I hope I will at least see any of the items in my palette tomorrow.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh yeah, I definitely need that!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    So, obviously, now I filled in glu about our complaints, are more items showing up in your palettes as it gets closer to Christmas? I saw hair in one palette today. So, 2 items won? that's better. (someone ring a few jingle bells please) Tomorrow someone else will get an item, then more and more. It's like a snowstorm it starts out with a few little flakes, then it turns into a flurry! By Chrismtas it will be an all out Blizzard. :)

BTW: My obviously now comment didn't infer that they heard me and said "OK turn it up" It was referinging Murphy's law. I say there's an issue, and before glu reads my pm.....it rectifies. Then they look and it's all fine so what they heck was I talking about? Happens a lot you know?

Merry Christmas.
    snowblls.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just opened my boxes: no items in sight. I got 3 k-stars and a partnership... :(
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    Me likes it aswell!

tumblr_oc83etBggN1vc8lv5o1_500.gif

vgitVSx.gif
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I realize the items from the holiday gift boxes are highly coveted, so I followed up today as promised.

I confirmed that the new prizes are available and there is not a glitch. The odds of receiving an item from a gift box hasn't really changed since we introduced the seasonal prizes. The good news is that we'll continue to offer the holiday gift boxes for about 2 more weeks, so you'll have many opportunities to win the items. Bible!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda!

Good to know that I don't have to spend a single Kstar on this boxes anymore :)
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    Good to know that I don't have to spend a single Kstar on this boxes anymore :)

I think I won't open more boxes for KStars either.
    Last year I had bad luck with Christmas gift boxes, but at least there were at least one (often two) items in each palette. So, If I win something on the first pick - great. If I won't - okay.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• bwalshbwalsh Registered Users 12 Posts
    i've been lurking here for a while but just finally made an account. i've always really appreciated that glu has someone here that gives us great spoilers and lets us know what's going on but i have been extremely disappointed in these gift boxes. the fact that so many of us have gone 4 days without seeing a single item in our palettes should not be the norm. i wouldn't be upset if i just wasn't picking the right box but i'd at least like to see one item in my palettes every other day. i don't think that's too much to ask for. even with 2 more weeks of gift boxes if i'm only even seeing an item every five days or more i'll only have 3 chances to maybe win something?

i've also been wondering if people who haven't seen any items yet are also ios users?

sorry my first post is mostly a complaint i really love this game and this has just been starting to frustrate me
    Nothing in Xan's holiday boxes again.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nothing in Sebastian's boxes today.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Welcome to the farm bwalsh. Nice to meet you.

And something occurred to me that I want to point out, the best clothes are always the holiday event, & holiday event gift boxes.

The whole daily gbs have shifted a bit as the game grew. These are the first holiday clothes we've seen or can get, so naturally we are very anxious for them. The good holiday items are coming and they're easier to get. Remember the best prizes are always the event items & the event gift boxes. think of the daily gift boxes as an appetizer before the meal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Fifth straight day of NO holiday items in the daily gift boxes. And don't try to tell me the chances are the same as last year. Last year I got all but one of the holiday daily gift box items, without paying for extra boxes, and that was before I had the option to watch a video for a second box (which I have now lost, it seems). This is ridiculous.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Day four, and there has only been one day when I had any holiday items in my palette - yesterday, when there were two items, neither of which I picked. Like many here, I did spend kstars to open extra boxes on the first two days, but haven't since. I'm an iOS user.

A thought did occur to me (and forgive me if someone has already said this, and I've missed it) - might having partnership prizes in the palettes for the first time this year be affecting things? I know I saw a lot more holiday items last year but, like many other people here, I'm sure, I already had most, if not all, of the standard daily gift box items. With partnership prizes essentially never-ending, they don't give way for other items like old gift box prizes did, so that might be one reason why we're seeing fewer holiday items?
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I got the shoes today! It was the first Christmas item I had in any palette and I got it!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    Yay. Congratulations Doll. :) Show us so we can drool.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: Β»
    Day four, and there has only been one day when I had any holiday items in my palette - yesterday, when there were two items, neither of which I picked. Like many here, I did spend kstars to open extra boxes on the first two days, but haven't since. I'm an iOS user.

A thought did occur to me (and forgive me if someone has already said this, and I've missed it) - might having partnership prizes in the palettes for the first time this year be affecting things? I know I saw a lot more holiday items last year but, like many other people here, I'm sure, I already had most, if not all, of the standard daily gift box items. With partnership prizes essentially never-ending, they don't give way for other items like old gift box prizes did, so that might be one reason why we're seeing fewer holiday items?

Good point. I think so too. As for the holiday daily boxes, maybe they should remove ka$h and energy for a while then put holiday GB items and partnership prize icons only in the boxes. Is that alright with you Glu? Since it's Christmas... Pwetty pwease? 😘
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Disappointed that there isn't any glitch. This means that the chances this year are ridiculously small.:(

Didn't found all my last year screenshots, but these three show how things were much more doable:
    KRSinFy.png?1
    mLjL3hT.png?1
    npIDsB5.png?1

The only item I didn't got was the green cardigan of this last set. Everyday I remember to see at least one item while the holiday boxes were here.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    20mvq9.jpg

Here are the shoes! I struggled hard with how to style them but then just gave up and settled :P
    Also, I finished a Femme partnership and also completed shoe addict 7 from winning these shoes and got 15 k stars(!!!). Yay for today!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Didn't find any holiday items in today box still... only found one the first day of the holiday boxes, then never in these days. If it's like this I'll never win one
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: Β»

I think that's a good point since there is more to stuff in the pallets. I'm on Day 4 of the boxes with not seeing anything holiday themed, but each day I have definitely picked a partnership icon. Bummer :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Those screenshot boxes from last year prove what we said about chances being much less of winning anything this year. So why does Glu feel like they should lie to us? It's really insulting.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    So far I have had zero Christmas items in any of my daily box palettes. Not happy. :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have not had a single holiday item in my daily gift boxes. Very frustrating.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Same here! Haven't seen a single holiday item. Very frustrating. I won't be spending any extra stars. Why spend stars when you don't even get a chance at a holiday item? lol at this point I'm not even going to call these holiday gift boxes. They're the exact same as my regular daily boxes but trying to dress up as something special. Not fooling me anymore :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    4 days with no xmas items!