Options

Not getting new gigs- Sort Of & Game Still Crashes sending ticket

LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
Hi,

Im not getting any new calls about gigs on my android game. It started after I finished the storyline with Kourtney and Khloe, I didn't get a new one which I thought was weird but I didn't think much of it yet. But from then on after doing a gig I would just not get a call about the next gig and now I only have 1 gig left. It's not even like I finished the storylines, I was in the middle of them! I know for a fact that I haven't done all storylines (it's a new game and I'm only on level 18).
I tried submitting a ticket in game, but when I open the support form it crashes back to my doll.
PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Wow, double header problem Let's. Address you not being able to submit a ticket. Let me look around, and find what we were suggesting for that. I don't want your ID number, but I'm asking if YOU have your game ID.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wow, double header problem Let's. Address you not being able to submit a ticket. Let me look around, and find what we were suggesting for that. I don't want your ID number, but I'm asking if YOU have your game ID.

I have my game ID, I can actually access it just fine it's only when I open the submit ticket form that it crashes. But I searched around a bit and found that you can submit tickets on the website so I did that.
  • Options
    Ok, then submit the ticket using the Contact Us tab here. Be sure to include your ID in your ticket. Tell them a) you can't submit the ticket ingame and B) that you are not getting any more gigs.

About the gigs, are you getting side gigs? You say you have one more gig left, that is not storyline? I have to be honest, I either haven't gotten up to the Khloe and Kourt storyline, or I don't recognize it. There is a possibility that you finished the current storyline? Right now I've just finished Misty's storyline. Did you have that one?

Anyway, submit the ticket, and then we'll try and find out about the storyline for you, so even if you have finished the current storylines, the crashing while submitting a ticket has to be explored. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's a really old one, the one where you meet Kourtney and Khloe for the first time. It's the game I started 2 weeks ago so I'm not very far advanced. I haven't had any of the storylines from the latest update, I did already get the ones from Maipo Valley but after finishing the project with Alonso I only got the call from Kim and then nothing about the wine...
    I had one storyline gig left and I finished that one now and actually got a call from Simon about the next gig.
  • Options
    Glad to see your Storyline issue resolved. Sorry I didn't pick up on that you still had storyline you didn't do yet. BUT......the crashing when you go to submit a ticket to customer care still needs to be addressed. So, send in the ticket using the link I provided and tell them about the game crashing.

PS> I changed the title to reflect the new situation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Glad to see your Storyline issue resolved. Sorry I didn't pick up on that you still had storyline you didn't do yet. BUT......the crashing when you go to submit a ticket to customer care still needs to be addressed. So, send in the ticket using the link I provided and tell them about the game crashing.

PS> I changed the title to reflect the new situation.

Well I wouldn't call it resolved... I'm still not getting any new gigs, I'm at the very beginning so I should be able to do 4 storylines at the same time, yet I only have one. And there are so many that I could have, I haven't unlocked a lot of the characters, I haven't bought So Chic Hamptons, London, San Diego... and that's just the ones I remember because you get something in the end. Also the one with the Unity theater, I have unlocked SAN Francisco so shouldn't I have that one?
  • Options
    Ok I'm sorry, I thought you posted you did the gigs on your dashboard and the new storyline happened?

But I don't remember having multiple (more than 2) storylines running at the same time. So, maybe you but, bottom line, I gave you a link to submit a ticket to customer care, since your issue is NOT resolved really, and since you can't submit a ticket in game. Here's that link again. Use the Contact Us icon and be sure and submit your ID number with the ticket. Good luck, and I'll remove the resolved from the title, as you wait for customer care.

Good luck and let us know how you make out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hi dolls!Hoping that this is the right thread, I'm writing here because I have a Little "problem". I'm not getting new gigs: Simon calls me with basic gigs but I don't have stories anymore. The last gigs are those with Misty and her Winter collection. Is It how the game goes or is it a problem? I don't want to sound ungrateful because the game is marvellous and after the two months of no gaming of this Summer (the crash after the Cuba update in Acer/Asus devices which was well resolved) I am really really Happy and grateful! I'd just want ti know if I have a problem in my game or not. Thank you all ��
  • Options
    The last storylines were I believe, the one with misty, and the celebrity wine. Did you have both those> if do, I believe you're waiting for the next update, with a number of us. Did you have the celebrity wine that people say bad things about?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hi Koko! Yes my last stories were the one with Misty and the celebrity wine. So it's everything ok!! Thank you so much for the answer and have a good day �� and thanks for all your work in the forum!