Options

Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ouch sorry Camila!

The secret of the partnerships it's doesn't collect them until you have what you want. So they won't be on our way and hinder our progress to collect other kind of tiles or prizes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nothing today or yesterday for Sebastian.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ouch sorry Camila!

The secret of the partnerships it's doesn't collect them until you have what you want. So they won't be on our way and hinder our progress to collect other kind of tiles or prizes.

Yeah, I started doing that some time ago, I'm only missing those fluffy white shoes and the robe.
    I have some complete partnerships that I've not collected but apparently not enough of them *sigh* last time I buy extra boxes
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ouch sorry Camila!

Do you see any holiday items in your palettes by not collecting the partnership plates?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Do you see any holiday items in your palettes by not collecting the partnership plates?

That's a good question. :D I'm also wondering... There's a possibility that partnership icons won't appear until we collect them uh-huh? ;D
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    "The Nightmare Before Christmas" before:
    The_Nightmare_Before_Christmas_1920x1200_Toons_Wa.jpg

"The Nightmare Before Christmas" now:
    Screenshot_2016_12_13_13_24_08.png

Maybe I can believe that the possibilities of finding a holiday item didn't change from last year's, glu, maybe... but obviously the partnerships are affecting something, why not take them away until this is over?

SO TRUE.

Thanks for the tip with not collecting the full partnerships anymore, Vatsey :eek:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I haven't been collecting the partnerships in awhile because I believe that the gold Black Rabbit is not showing up for me. I don't think I saw it once since we got the partnerships. People at saying that the partnerships are interfering with not getting the Christmas items, but for me even with most of my partnerships out of the way I'm still hardly seeing any Christmas items.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    So I have only taken screenshots of the boxes I got an item in, but I did have two so far that had no Christmas items.
    IMG_3349_zpswhqlfwhu.jpeg

IMG_3322_zpsf7nyfr3u.jpeg

IMG_3348_zpsyh9xtipz.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm glad that there's some solidarity here with most people agreeing they aren't buying boxes when the palettes are empty.

For the record, I don't think partnerships have anything to do with the lack of Xmas prizes showing up. Glu has been getting stingier and stingier for the past year.

And therein lies 'expectations' for me. The first year of the game set expectations of gameplay and prize winning odds. When you go from achievable achievements, to some 'pie in the sky' chance of getting a prize, it's not cool, it does not spread goodwill, it does not encourage people to buy. Making things harder, more expensive, is in essence, taking things away from us. They're like any product that goes downhill because they start cost-cutting.

I think Glu could learn from the other game I play, XXXXXXXXXXXX. Over the years, as gameplay got a bit stagnant, they started giving us MORE chances to win premium currency. When they tried to switch up Holiday events, they offered a wheel of chance (like picking GBs) instead of the usual earnable prizes.

People hated the wheel, they missed out on much coveted prizes, and they voiced their anger. Then EA got rid of the wheel and later offered those prizes again in a future event in the store. As a token, they even lampooned themselves in the game dialogue and gave us a 'smashed wheel' decoration.

Glu needs to stop being greedy and realize that people pay more for quality and when they have invested in a certain quality, they are not going to be happy with that quality degrading.

This is how businesses fail. Pay attention to your base Glu.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I'm glad that there's some solidarity here with most people agreeing they aren't buying boxes when the palettes are empty.

For the record, I don't think partnerships have anything to do with the lack of Xmas prizes showing up. Glu has been getting stingier and stingier for the past year.

And therein lies 'expectations' for me. The first year of the game set expectations of gameplay and prize winning odds. When you go from achievable achievements, to some 'pie in the sky' chance of getting a prize, it's not cool, it does not spread goodwill, it does not encourage people to buy. Making things harder, more expensive, is in essence, taking things away from us. They're like any product that goes downhill because they start cost-cutting.

I think Glu could learn from the other game I play, XXXXXXXXXXXX Over the years, as gameplay got a bit stagnant, they started giving us MORE chances to win premium currency. When they tried to switch up Holiday events, they offered a wheel of chance (like picking GBs) instead of the usual earnable prizes.

People hated the wheel, they missed out on much coveted prizes, and they voiced their anger. Then EA got rid of the wheel and later offered those prizes again in a future event in the store. As a token, they even lampooned themselves in the game dialogue and gave us a 'smashed wheel' decoration.

Glu needs to stop being greedy and realize that people pay more for quality and when they have invested in a certain quality, they are not going to be happy with that quality degrading.

This is how businesses fail. Pay attention to your base Glu.

My thoughts exactly.
    35jjo6u.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I fell into temptation and bought an extra box today since I got an item yesterday. But today there were no items so I am going back to not buying an extra box. Honestly I just want the hair so bad and maybe the dress. But mostly the hair.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So I have only taken screenshots of the boxes I got an item in, but I did have two so far that had no Christmas items.

OMG, SO LUCKY!! Can you model the hair and tattoo for us? I've never seen anything in my palettes and worry I'll never see them otherwise.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Just opened my box for today and still no items in sight. :(
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW Trevor, sooooo lucky!! Kiki needed to touch your arm to get some of your luck ;) lol

image_zps5eucczn8.jpeg

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Sorry for naming the other game. I didn't think about it being competition and I'd seen other games mentioned here before.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, Trevor, congrats on those great boxes!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    And now we finally know what the guys' stuff look like:

IMG_2939.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yesss! Thanks Trevor for posting, and Linda for collaging!

I'm curious about the christmas tree outfit, looks like it will light up and sparkle like the girl's?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I start to sound just like a broken record... but again no holiday items in my palette...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I finally win something!! The shoes!! I love thme!! This winter i have a passion for everything spakly! :rolleyes:

IMG_6645.jpgpost a picture

Yesterday i saw my first holiday item (the sweater) but didn't pick it. It's good that things changed, hope for everyone.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Another day without Christmas items being in my palette. I never even had one day where there was a Christmas item in the piece of **** palette. I'm done playing nice. All you do is take money from us but never listen to our complaints. I spent 10 ****ing k stars on opening a gift box hoping that there would be a Christmas item in there. But no there was none in there either. I feel like I should be reimbursed for opening another box with the false pretense that there would be an Christmas item in there. Like this is just ****ing messed up that other people got an Christmas item in their palette at least once while I never even had one item be in my palettes for the last 5 ****ing days. Please Glu pay us some **** attention and act like you give a **** about your costumers and listen to our ****ing concerns since we pay you to make the game better.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Day 6, nothing ... both Angeline & Jon's boxes, 6 days in a row ... nothing ... :(
    Some days I'm able to watch a video for the second box, some days not ?!
    But, doesn't matter, nothing anyway ...
    Oh well, I can only hope like a little girl that all 6 Christmas items will show up all together in one palette on Christmas Day for me. I'm dreaming ... :rolleyes:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Day 6, I expectend nothing. AND THERE WAS NOTHING. YAY. Finally my expectations came true!!

I just saw someone on Instagram with a hacked game and unlimited stars. This person managed to get all 6 holiday items within 6 days. I don't understand why Glu doesn't do anything against those cheaters. The game annoys me more than it brings me joy right now. I think I should seek some distance.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Day 6, I expectend nothing. AND THERE WAS NOTHING. YAY. Finally my expectations came true!!

I just saw someone on Instagram with a hacked game and unlimited stars. This person managed to get all 6 holiday items within 6 days. I don't understand why Glu doesn't do anything against those cheaters. The game annoys me more than it brings me joy right now. I think I should seek some distance.

Send a PM to Kalinda with the username of the person on Instagram. I've caught some who flaunt it before and Glu has managed to track them down and delete their game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dd4WqHP.png?1

I love how this set is organized, the cash at the borders and the energy at the middle...Wait none Holiday item?

Wow I'm impressed with Trevor's boxes (no wonder his name contains the word 'trevo', that means shamrock on my language). Thanks to you and Linda. I'm relieved, none of those items call my attention.

Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm curious about the christmas tree outfit, looks like it will light up and sparkle like the girl's?

I'm curious to know if the tree sparkles too. If so my interest grows for it, but after 6 days my expectations are really low, all I want is to complete Miragio's partnership when it comes to daily gift boxes right now.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    It's the first time since I've played this game that I feel so disappointed in Glu. The fact that they are not even aknowledging this as being a glitch is beyond infuriating. 6 days of no items for so many players is not acceptable!! What's the point of these prizes? We will never be able to win them. I won every item last year so don't tell me the odds are the same. We are not stupid.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    At this point it´s safe to say that these year´s Christmas boxes are nothing but a scam. Needless to say that I didn´t get anything until now. Even worst: I didn´t even SEE a single item in my palettes until now.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Two days in a row that my boxes have at least one holiday item, yay! This was today pallette
    Screenshot_20161214-172013_zps7zn3rtk5_edit_1481733332584_zpsjgphwnhe.jpeg
    even tho I didn't pick it, I'm happy to see them in my boxes
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    This is beyond disappointing. Still no sign of a holiday item in my game. I am happy that some of you are getting/seeing items though. I was really excited about these giftboxes since I wasn't playing last Christmas so this has really been a major letdown :(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Six days in, and so far there has only been one day on which there were holiday items in my palette. I am generally a positive and optimistic person, but I have to say that the situation is kind of ridiculous at this point :(