Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Got none in my palette today either.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    OMG, SO LUCKY!! Can you model the hair and tattoo for us? I've never seen anything in my palettes and worry I'll never see them otherwise.
    Sure thing.

IMG_3362_zpsjwosyehs.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Still no sign of holiday boxes. I don't even call this "holiday boxes" they're just plain boxes filled with ****. 250 kash really?!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Sure thing.

IMG_3362_zpsjwosyehs.jpg

I NEEEEEEDDD this hair!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Sure thing.

IMG_3362_zpsjwosyehs.jpg

Your arm looks cuuute trevoractor tumblr_inline_mtbpbbMcEu1qid2nw.gif

Oh. And another day of no-holiday-items-in-my-palette like WṬF is goin' on? If you don't call this a glitch then what do you f∩cking call it? Oh, oh I know what we can call it. Let's call it sugarfrickingcoated ordinary daily boxes. tumblr_lzwdt8n3IH1r4sp06.giftumblr_inline_mtbpb6dY2e1qid2nw.gif
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Nothing in my palette again :(

How can these even be called holiday gift boxes if so many players aren't getting any holiday items even in their palettes? Let alone winning them?
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    No Christmas items in my palette again today. Like meh whatever. I've stopped hoping for things and Christmas is terrible anyway.

I think it's really weak that everyone is outraged and Glu won't address whether or not they aim to make changes. Like just say it.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    No Christmas items in my palette again today. Like meh whatever. I've stopped hoping for things and Christmas is terrible anyway.

I think it's really weak that everyone is outraged and Glu won't address whether or not they aim to make changes. Like just say it.

I agree...

I completely understand that it would be silly to make them too easy to get (like winning one item everyday isn't much of a challenge), but to make it completely impossible to even win anything is ridiculous. There should be AT LEAST one holiday item in each palette, more if you haven't gotten any yet.

I don't think it's unreasonable to request that the dedicated daily player would have a strong chance at earning all of the items by the end of these boxes. The fact that they've made it completely impossible (by not putting items in the palettes) for many players is ridiculous & disappointing.
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No holiday items again in yesterday's giftboxes or today's giftboxes. Glu has stated that this is NOT a glitch, so that means it's intentional that so many people are not even seeing holiday items in their pallets :eek: WOW!! Very festive of them :rolleyes:

I completely understand that it would be silly to make them too easy to get (like winning one item everyday isn't much of a challenge), but to make it completely impossible to even win anything is ridiculous. There should be AT LEAST one holiday item in each palette, more if you haven't gotten any yet.

I don't think it's unreasonable to request that the dedicated daily player would have a strong chance at earning all of the items by the end of these boxes. The fact that they've made it completely impossible (by not putting items in the palettes) for many players is ridiculous & disappointing.

Yeah. I don't pretend to be an expert on algorithms or programming, but last year seemingly went along those lines. Most daily players won a good portion of the gifts, if not all of them.

It makes sense it would get progressively harder to win the last few, but the fact there are empty palettes at the get-go, for days on end (!) before players win anything is just crazy.

The bottom line is that this SHOULD BE an incentive to click in and play everyday, thus winning makes happy players who want to stay and spend.

Glu should remember that this is the time of year that players get LOTS of iTunes gift cards and spend more frivolously. Create cheer Glu! Make a game you can stay proud of.
    SugarK wrote: Β»
    No holiday items again in yesterday's giftboxes or today's giftboxes. Glu has stated that this is NOT a glitch, so that means it's intentional that so many people are not even seeing holiday items in their pallets :eek: WOW!! Very festive of them :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I laughed when I read this because I can just imagine your expression as you were typing it, haha. I hope we all start to see some holiday items in our boxes. I really want the hair. D:
    Daily iOS KKH player
    HAHA, yep it was not a "happy holidays" expression for sure :p But there are certainly more important things than whether or not I win items in a game. It's just disappointing to spend money in KKH as a source of entertainment, only to find that it's becoming less and less enjoyable :(
    I'm sorry. I laughed when I read this because I can just imagine your expression as you were typing it, haha. I hope we all start to see some holiday items in our boxes. I really want the hair. D:
    SugarK wrote: Β»
    HAHA, yep it was not a "happy holidays" expression for sure :p But there are certainly more important things than whether or not I win items in a game. It's just disappointing to spend money in KKH as a source of entertainment, only to find that it's becoming less and less enjoyable :(

Agree wholeheartedly. Especially since i just lost all of my progress and items in KKG. Thankfully, the mods are returning my items but I had to start back from level 1. *insert sarcastic smiley face here*
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Oh dang, I hoped you'd get that worked out :( At least you're getting your items back!! :cool:
    Agree wholeheartedly. Especially since i just lost all of my progress and items in KKG. Thankfully, the mods are returning my items but I had to start back from level 1. *insert sarcastic smiley face here*
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Wow! Yet another day with not a single holiday item in sight! How shocking!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Congrats on getting the sparkly shoes, Juliette! They look so great!

So finally after too many days without even seeing an item in my palette, this morning the sweater showed up! Unfortunately, I did not pick that box...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Six days and not a single holiday item in my palettes.. I am not saying I expect to win an item a day, but to not even have a chance of winning one for six days straight is not fair. :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I completed a partnership yesterday and I'm taking the advice not to collect it so that the tile doesn't take up a spot. We'll see if it works...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HWJD5k7.png?1

Seven days...

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    WbED58G.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Opened the daily box in Finns game, still no item in sight... on the one hand he's fairly new so he has almost none of the partnerships or daily box items... but then there is my other game where I have all the gift box items and almost all partnerships and I don't see any holiday items there either... my boxes look exactly like Vats, energy and Kash, energy and Kash.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Day 7. If I wouldn't use the internet, I wouldn't know that holiday gift box items exist.

tumblr_nsnrvsus1S1u6u84mo1_500.gif
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    This game is making me so maddddddddddd right now! NO christmas items in my boxes, not a single one.. SO happy i havent bought a box using k stars. And every other day i get to watch a video to open a second one, but some days I dont. Its so annoying!

Also the glitch with watch a video for a k star, aarrrghhhhhhh
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The christmas boxes do exist! I got the dress yesterday!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    QJqZiGz.gif
    PM to add
    wWajSiy.png?1

qtCHQX7M21QfS.gif
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay awesome news. Me, not so much. like Vats, and Nai. You know what is really missing from the game, not so much not winning them, but We saw our friends pop up in clubs and restaurants, and our PARTIES all wearing their items. The game look more like the holidays, because our friends were winning items we all were and the game itself exploded in holiday. Now it looks like a snowy street. I'm dressing in Christmas items from years past, and maybe if we all do we'll invite more 'items' into our palettes. Good begets good. Ok what I want to know, how are the hackers having everything? Remember they got them early? Why didn't they have trouble? Ehh, forget it.

I'm just glad for everyone who is seeing/winning items. Maybe playing 3 games, I'm feeling it faster. But 2 games each saw one item the first and maybe 2nd day of the boxes. now, 3 times a day, pretty patterns. WHen I got one this morning it was top row 3 cash one energy
    bottom row 3 energy 1 cash. so, when the highlight of my boxes is getting a pretty pattern, somethings's wrong with me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The first day I had two items in my palette and won the dress. I hadn't seen anything since until today. The hair was the first box I opened. I was so excited I almost forgot to watch the video for the second box. I would have been so mad had I missed it. Although honestly, everyone says how easy getting the items were last year and I didn't get a single one. My sister was playing during that time too and got almost every item and I was so jealous.
    Far be it for me to be the voice of optimism, but the game just had a mini auto-update. Could it be possible Glu actually saw the mass discontent and modified the gift box chances to be nicer?
  • bwalshbwalsh Registered Users 12 Posts
    Far be it for me to be the voice of optimism, but the game just had a mini auto-update. Could it be possible Glu actually saw the mass discontent and modified the gift box chances to be nicer?

I just opened mine and still no items and no video to open a second box even. I think they probably just updated for the event unfortunately. But really hoping they do look at this thread again and change things it would be a christmas miracle!
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got the purse. First item I see, I forgot to take a screenshot in the hurry for finally seeing a holiday item in my wardrobe

I'm still not happy at all.
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here