Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay congrats, Daffodil, on winning the dress!!

And soundspretty, the hair is gorgeous, congrats girl!

Did you win the purse, Camila? I saw the sweater today, finally after all those days of not seeing any items. Sadly did not pick that box...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’ve got an early Christmas (or Hanukkah) gift for you: we’re increasing the odds of winning a holiday item in the gift boxes. Cute holiday items are waiting for you, so keep opening the boxes daily to see what’s inside!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    OMG, Kalinda and All the GluGods and Goddesses, thank you so so so much. THis is wonderful news........:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I’ve got an early Christmas (or Hanukkah) gift for you: we’re increasing the odds of winning a holiday item in the gift boxes. Cute holiday items are waiting for you, so keep opening the boxes daily to see what’s inside!

Kalinda, you always bring the best news! A Christmas miracle :)

Just a question, any chance you know when the increased chances will start?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The gift boxes update is live!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda, that is great news!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    OMG. Glu... This is amazing. Thank you for listening to us. Us dedicated daily players really love the game, which means we love a fair chance at getting limited edition items.

Look what I got today! This also maxed out my shoe addict achievement, so I got a bunch of kash and kstars! I am a happy camper.

Will start buying an extra box tomorrow. I don't know if each palette will be this great, but even the chance now at having one or more items in a palette is great.

It's beginning to feel like Christmas!

IMG_1138.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay congrats, Daffodil, on winning the dress!!

And soundspretty, the hair is gorgeous, congrats girl!

Did you win the purse, Camila? I saw the sweater today, finally after all those days of not seeing any items. Sadly did not pick that box...

Yes, I got it
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Yay, thank you so much, Kalinda and Glu! I've had a lovely day and this has rounded it off nicely :) I was too busy to open my box until a few minutes ago - I normally would have done so hours earlier, so I'm lucky to have benefited from the update.

There were four items (!!) in my box and I won one - and it's one that hasn't been posted here before!! I was so surprised, and this means there are more than 6 items for the girls. It's a pair of black fur-trimmed ankle boots, they are great - first time I've really liked any flat shoes in this game! I still haven't figured out how to post images here or I would share with you all.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Yayyyyyyyy finally good news! Thank you Kalinda :)
    IMG_1138.png
    OMG amazing! Congrats on your new shoes Katie :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh, this is awesome! I wish I had seen this before I opened my box. I opened mine right before the update. But hopefully tomorrow I'll have some luck! yay! Thanks, GLU!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, KALINDA! AND GLU!!!

It's so nice of you to listen to your players. I gave up on those sparkly heels, but now I might have a chance to get them. I'm excited again :)
    Thank you so much Kalinda and Glu for listening!!! I can't wait for my next daily box to arrive!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Congratulations!. Right now I'm kicking myself. my last Android game only opened a short while ago, just before the Christmas decos hit and Kalinda posted, and yeah, no items in my palette for me. But tomorrow.....yeah, you just wait and watch me tomorrow.....we're going to zoom in on the hair, and the dress. I can feel it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I hadn't read the great news and I was so confused when I opened my box:
    1fPs0Si.jpg

Thank you so much Kalinda!! Now I'm actually starting to feel some holiday cheer in my game.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: »
    I hadn't read the great news and I was so confused when I opened my box:
    1fPs0Si.jpg

Thank you so much Kalinda!! Now I'm actually starting to feel some holiday cheer in my game.

I spot a new pair of boots :eek:
    You are right, woohoo!!! I will update the collage pic!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • bwalshbwalsh Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thank you so much Kalinda!! This is great news if only I waited two more hours to open mine but at least we still have plenty of days left. Everyone's boxes are looking so good congrats! I'll definitely be opening some extra boxes now I'm so excited.
    So these are the girls' items we found thus far, but who knows if Glu added more items..??

IMG_3015.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm good at choosing I guess.. I chose 3 boxes.. ALL with partnerships and the rest of the boxes were items. LORD ALMIGHTY!
    Tomorrow will probably make up for it Minji. :)

santawave.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the great news Kalinda!!!! I hated to keep complaining, but I felt like if Glu didn't know we were upset and disappointed with how things were, they would never change things. Thanks to Glu for listening to your dedicated players!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Awesome. I came here to say I saw three things in my palette. Got the sweater. Way to go Glu!

Oh and between the end of crashing and the extra holiday tappables, I may just finish this party event. Five more parties to go. 👍
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I'm good at choosing I guess.. I chose 3 boxes.. ALL with partnerships and the rest of the boxes were items. LORD ALMIGHTY!

Aw such a bummer... No luck today either tumblr_inline_mtbpb8lkin1qid2nw.gif
    but Tomorrow is another day~ tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I feel like Charlie Brown getting a rock, I chose $750 and don't get a chance to open a 2nd box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I've seen one item in my pallettes - the heels. They've been there once. I need a lot better odds than that before I spend k stars to open a second or third daily box.

I've not seen any holiday items in my boys daily boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Well that was just another big disappointment, no items in my palette... just Kash, energy and tiles...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • LenabeeLenabee Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've been so lucky to be honest, I got the hair today and I'm so in love <3<3
    Instagram: astrakkh
    iOS Doll: Astra
    Reality Show: Astranomical (Top 500)
    Spouse: Benjamin King (Top 10)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lenabee wrote: »
    I've been so lucky to be honest, I got the hair today and I'm so in love <3<3

Aw you're so lucky Lenabee :( I honestly haven't seen the hair yet (since holiday box 2016 was born) aw da heck -_-
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Day 8. Still no sight of a holiday item. I'm sad about it, but I still have hope :)

PgnzbK3.png