Options

Some iOS friends not changing clothes?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nai changes in mine, but I don't change in hers. I just took the iOS update to 10.2 and I thought maybe this fixes it? Can anyone who had me frozen, see me in the red gb dress and Santa hat.

if the iOS update didn't fix what 10 broke, then I will ask the senior Apple adviser who helped me in the past if she knows why and how tO fix it, because it broke with the iOS update to 10. It has to be Gc/Facebook related. So tell me....what am I wearing right now, and did you update to the newest iOS? Fingers with wonky rings and no white polish crossed for good luck. Oh.....St. Anthony's find it/put it right prayer. It's a stretch, but i'll try it.

eta: and let's not forget Glu who solved things like this in the past, are looking into it, and I'm sure one way or another....we'll all be updating as smoothly as the androids.
    ;). Now more than ever, we should be posting pics in ootd, the event fashion threads, and don't forget the GB thread. It came to life with pictures of dolls instead of pictures of empty pallets since the tune up. :-)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LenabeeLenabee Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sorry Koko, you're still showing in my game with the blonde short hair and huntsman winter war dress. Aside from that though, it appears everyone else is changing so it's just your doll that's decided to stay the same. Hope you get it fixed soon :)
    Instagram: astrakkh
    iOS Doll: Astra
    Reality Show: Astranomical (Top 500)
    Spouse: Benjamin King (Top 10)
  • Options
    M doll isn't frozen in Holly's, and holly is frozen in mine. Nai isn't frozen in mine but I am frozen in hers. Wolfie is frozen in mine. Wolfie us frozen in holly, holly is frozen in wolfies. I may have switched around who is and isn't but clearly, it isn't only me. When I download a saved earlier game, before the switch to ios10, and that game changes her clothes. But thanks, a little bit of paranoia on a Saturday morning always wakes me up. Lol. Jk but no, unless it changed overnight, it's not just me. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    The exact same girls who are frozen in my game toooo!!

All my friends who has froze!

I didn't add everyone on my GC on my new FB account but I can still see them changing outfits.

VR8VgS6.png
    Player since day 1 ๐Ÿคฉ iOS ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด

๐Ÿ“ข โ€ผ๏ธ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I hadn't been seeing anyone update outfits in my game for a while, and then I discovered today that apparently the game had logged me out of Facebook. So I logged in again and now everyone is updating again. Very odd.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LenabeeLenabee Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm glad it's not just you then Koko, means there's nothing specifically wrong with your game. Sorry for making you paranoid, whoopsie :(
    Instagram: astrakkh
    iOS Doll: Astra
    Reality Show: Astranomical (Top 500)
    Spouse: Benjamin King (Top 10)
  • Options
    Aww, I was teasing. Paranoia is my 2nd middle name. lol. It's not you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hey koko just curious what is my doll wearing in your apple game?! You're the only person on here that I know who is who in my game! And Apple hasn't changed in ages :( I hope whoevers end this is on They fix it!
  • Options
    that device is charging, I'll check it first thing in the morning. :) But, lets all check that we're logged into FB And....maybe there's a correlation between those not changing and not being friend connected on FB, if we're connected only by GC maybe that has something to do with it? That and making sure you're logged in in the game. We'll work this out. I haven't contacted my Apple Contact, and she is the best. But I haven't the time to trouble shoot with her because she's thorough and last time I was working with her for a week to solve an issue. SO hang on we'll fix this. :)

AND - don't forget, though silently working - Glu has been looking into this since it was first mentioned, a few weeks ago. Just remember, glu doesn't announce status of an issue, till there is something to report. And somethings are just quietly fixed. Even though I have proof it's iOS update to 10 that precipitated this, glu is still on it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good morning. I think it's time to move this issue into the 'Support Section' Cchaircc You are wearing a grey/green sweatshirt sweater type thing,, unripped blue jeans, a gold ring a bracelet on the other wrist and no neckalace. Long blonde wavy hair parter on the side, and pale lipstick. Why, here you are now.

File_Dec_18_6_24_15_AM.jpg

Wondering about the heart? well the first thing I apparently did was send you the wrong color gift or something. That set us up as the wrong kind of friends. So, everytime I say hello our points increase. You're in just about all my parties, and you need to get the rest of us iOS players in your game. When it's working, it fun to see all your friends. Like if Vatsy does a What We Wear Wednesday thread, you see everyone dressed Goth, or in pink, or whatever he's called for.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yes that's what I'm wearing right now in the game! Uggg I can't wait to see Apple change hAha she's my dolls favorite at events and parties! And yes I know I want to add more people desperately he few of you I have In The game makes it so much more fun, I was missing our for years!
  • Options
    The desire to connect is what turned this "never touched a video game" on a phone mother, into the 3 devide grinder I am today. My phone was Android - wasn't connecting. I saw how easy it was for iOS. I had an old iPad....booted it up and I was playing with people here. Then the phone game really wanted the real person connection, so I dug up an old Piece of Krap Polaroid tablet, loaded up the game and proceeded to work to make my androids recognize each other. The Polaroid finally saw the phone. I sent gifts, nothing. 2 months later, I cracked it. FB was messing me up One game was logged into FB, one wasn't. and the one that was...the phone, couldn't see anyone. So, by September I had 3 working games. You tell ME which one I should dump. I never meant to play 3, but I couldn't kill one off. (Now I have a back up device for each game. and I update the spares about once a week. That's my insurance I never 'lose it all' . But. we have to get this fixed. I'll email my apple person today. Boy, wouldn't it be nice if they knew and were sending out a patch or something? A girl can dream.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko I think you're frozen in my game too :/

IMG_0545.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    And here is Apple's picture of the two of you right now. ;(

File_Jan_02_10_58_47_AM.jpg

Good news - just this morning I did make a little inquiry about our issues. If someone on iOS added me very recently, I'd love to know if I'm frozen in your game as well. Now fellow W Al Lover, are we recent FB friends? I don't think we ever did the GC adds. Oh who knows. So, everyone else seeing the custom huntsman outfit? It wouldn't be so bad, except it froze in the middle of a change. I had that hair, shades and purse with a different dress/shoes. I hate that people are seeing my doll like that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah I added you fairly recently. We never did get the GC thing to work.

Oh yeah and I was wondering what was up with the Huntsman outfit not having the black leggings, lol. I guess it bugged out?
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i added u recently on fb, too, koko, and youre in your huntsman dress
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.ย 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Nai, I think on another thread you asked me about your doll being frozen, but I can't find it, so I thought I'd put it here. Xan has been wearing this (very cute!) look in my game for a while now. I decided she and Everly could go to chilly Montana:

kw1u4tT.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.ย 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh no no no!!!!!

I'm stuck in your game &#55357;&#56882;
    PM to add
  • Options
    oh Nai. that hair proves that you froze since the Holiday hair, while my doll was frozen from back when iOS 9 went to 10, and that's when a few people like Holly and others froze. Let me make sure you're still live in my game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Would someone who has my doll (Lucy) in their game mind checking to see what she is wearing? I'm on iOS and paranoid that she's stuck in an old outfit.

Koko, you're in the huntsman outfit in my game as well.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    yeah, I know I'm stuck for some. AAAAARGH. Now to see if Xan is live in my game.

File_Jan_04_12_56_53_PM.jpg

Nai, is this how you're dressed today? Recently?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That was from last week.

Dead, I'm dead.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I just changed into this look, does any of my friends see me like this?

I think Everly is not stuck in my game right?

wDbeO6h.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok, maybe I should see if I am unhooked from Fb by some chance. We should always check that. Brb
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Darn it. Why is this still happening? I thought I was clear of people adding to the frozen list in my game. am I still changing in anyone's game? I'm currently dressed in the white miniskirt gold shoe thanks.

i should have moved this to FAQs before the holidays, then I thought the update.... but if it's spreading, let's move the thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Darn it. Why is this still happening? I thought I was clear of people adding to the frozen list in my game. am I still changing in anyone's game? I'm currently dressed in the white miniskirt gold shoe thanks.

i should have moved this to FAQs before the holidays, then I thought the update.... but if it's spreading, let's move the thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yeah, I know I'm stuck for some. AAAAARGH. Now to see if Xan is live in my game.

File_Jan_04_12_56_53_PM.jpg

Nai, is this how you're dressed today? Recently?

Xan looks like this in my game, too. And Koko's is also still stuck. Everyone else seems to be updating as normal though.

I did notice that the game seems to log me out of Facebook randomly every so often.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm so sad that I'm frozen in so many games! That's really no fun at all. :( please fix this glu!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Has there been any communications recently about Frozen Friends??? Linda just recently became frozen on my game along with several others that have been frozen for a while :( iOS platform.
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Koko. Your doll suddenly returned to a violet star. How did this happened? Is this a bug or something?