Divorce or stay together?

haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
I need help! My husband (we just got married! and had a big thread all about it!) wants to divorce after I missed just two days of dates!

5lLuLOD.png?1

Should I keep him or dump him? It's only 10 k stars, and it's a VIP weekend, but I could surely find another NPC to marry. What do you think?

Here are some pics:

Gqmjp2f.png?1

gZmGcA7.jpg?1
My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I say dump him, find another :p

Or if you really like him, then just delete him and re-marry.

10kstars is precious at a time when Christmas boxes are here!
    PM to add
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yeah, I also just dumped my dolls husband... I figured with Christmas coming up it will be a relieve to not have to worry about going on dates so until the new year my doll is actually going to stay single. But I already have a new NPC picked out.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    After 2 years of dating faithfully, I was 5 minutes late to a date with my other Android, so, I paid the 10 Stars and immediately dated. I spend more than 10 Stars hitting the wrong button on makeup colors or poses. I had to remarry once before, and it cost me 60 something Stars a minute after the 10 Stars was off the table, so that wasn't happening for me. If you've augmented his wardrobe, I'd say keep him. just my opinion. I'm keeping my NPC Noah, till I see a cuter one. lol. Then it's ¡Hasta luego Noah!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Or if you really like him, then just delete him and re-marry.

This!

Unfortunately we need to go on dates everyday to have a successful marriage in the game.

Glu could at least help us here and make possible to us choose the time of the dates.

1h date at Oak per day doesn't kill anyone, but have to wait randomly the time you want sucks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Divorce him! Those needy husbands annoy the heck outta me.

giphy.gif
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LMAO! I need a "like" button for your comment Cherry :p:p So true!!! ;)
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Divorce him! Those needy husbands annoy the heck outta me.

giphy.gif
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you so much for your help, everyone! I broke up with Jose Fox, and then was so surprised when I got another request for a date from Jose, like, right away! Of course, I lost 2 mil fans first, oh well.

Turns out it was Jose Barnes, another NPC that I flirted with once. So I went on a date with him. I'll have to buy him a new shirt, but I figure, why not?

DnWRO0k.png?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Jose Fox had creepy eyes anyway. Give manbun!Jose a chance :)