Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It took a few days but I can finally join in the celebration: this morning there were FIVE holiday items in my daily gift box, and I won TWO of them (the sweater and the purse)! I've still got my sights set on the others (I don't think there's a single item I'm not hoping to get--I used to figure skate so definitely want the skates, and I love the sparkly shoes, hair, dress and even the new boots!) but for now I am just happy to see the turnaround. Thanks to Glu for listening, and to everyone for their supportive comments. And best of luck with the boxes moving forward! I look forward to hearing about all of your successes.

I guess I can also celebrate more officially joining the forum after years of playing and a long while reading without posting (sorry!). Would love to continue to connect with players on here, on IG and in the game, if anyone is interested in adding me. :)

This is great buffy. You can put add info in the gifting and friends section. Both iOS and android now connect with friends through Facebook but an iOS game cannot add an android game simply because you connect on Facebook you still have to be the same platform. Welcome again and you came out of the shadows at just the right time. The Snowball is rolling down the hill getting more and more exciting except now I have to go to hookah and complain. LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh.. okay. lol

dgMxQg.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hmmmm, so this was weird today:

Instead of getting to open one daily box for free, watch a video for a second, and then pay 15 kstars for a third, this happened:

I got my regular one for free, then had to pay 10 kstars for a second, and then 15 for a third? Strange...

I hope we get the video offers back (or perhaps I was just out of videos?), but I won't be paying 25 kstars every day.

On top of that, didn't have the best luck today. Hope tomorrow is better!

IMG_1143.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I got the hair yesterday (it's gorgeous!) and the bag today. I opened three boxes - my free one, a second for free after watching a video, and then I also had to pay 15 kstars for a third (which was the one that had the bag in, so I'm glad I did). That got me to the free VIP giftbox (I hadn't spent any stars yet this weekend as I'm kind of neutral about the VIP, I like the final two earnable items but not enough to spend that many stars in one go, and none of the giftbox items really grab me)...anyway, in that box I got...kash! Oh well, you can't have everything, and I'm very happy with my holiday items so far!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks Linda! Coming from someone who always looks great, that means a lot!
    SugarK wrote: »
    Kayla I love this new hair colour for you! I remember you said it looks more like your RL colour :o

Thank you! And yes, my hair is slight bit darker (think Pippi Longstocking) but this color makes my doll almost look like a real human now. I'll miss her old look, but she's a bit more real to me now, however crazy that seems lol

And another good day for me. Free box was the purse and the free video box was the shoes. Saw the skates again so hopefully those will be mine soon as well.

fb9q1j.jpg

My doll posed to give her thanks to Glu
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Kayla! And definitely not crazy, I also think the dolls look more real now. The new hair color suits so well your doll. She looks prettier than ever!

Today I got the pine tree sweater, yay! I think is the cutest item of this Holiday's boxes season.
    QWF3zev.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki must have been a very bad girl this year, she is not getting any Christmas items *sobs* Then again we all know I suck at choosing gift boxes LOL

imageedit_1_6528814926_zpsfnfenpml.gif
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Kiki must have been a very bad girl this year, she is not getting any Christmas items *sobs* Then again we all know I suck at choosing gift boxes LOL

imageedit_1_6528814926_zpsfnfenpml.gif

OMG! I'm so sorry, SugarK :( that's awful
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    OMG! I'm so sorry, SugarK :( that's awful

Thanks doll, but it's ok I'm used to it :p This is me choosing event giftboxes too LOL. I suck at it :cool:
    I'm sorry Lizard, that's a TERRIBLE pallet :eek: You should be seeing at least some Christmas items in your pallets now since they did the tweak!
    Lizard wrote: »
    I just noticed the background is different.

I won 0 item, I'm having back luck.

1482077996-screenshot-20161218-171846-2.png
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Ahh!! I wanted the hair more than anything and I got it!

Nys98K.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »

Nys98K.jpg

Congrats Lants! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Awwww I just checked, Sebastian looks adorable with that hair!! :o Congrats!!
    LantsPance wrote: »

Nys98K.jpg
    I won the christmas tree sweater!! It's so pretty and fun :)

Fotor_148208854469115.jpg

I hope I can get the hair or the boots next :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So far I've won the dress, hair, and shoes. I really want the sweater before Christmas *crosses fingers*
    Yesterday was an awful day for my dolls. No one one anything. But, out of the 3 games...today Z got the Hair and the purse...her first two items. Z, omg, her palette had 5 count them 5 items. Phew...2 cash but the last....the sparkley shoes. That's her 1st item. Then it was AppleP's turn. SHe got the Hair and the Sweater! She earned the dress the first day after they tweaked the system. I'll post some pictures...later but I was so psyched I had to share. Yesterday I felt so left out. So if you haven't had luck yet...you will. Think positive. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats you all for getting items!
    SugarK and Lizard I'm sending positive box vibes your way!!
    I won the iceskates just now, so happy!!

IMG_3219.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Many days and wasted KStars later, here's what I won so far:

2vsm1ir.jpgf5bvr6.jpg

I haven't won anything on the first pick yet. I hope to win the hair and the dress, but I'm happy I have the purse, it's so pretty, and the sweater, I wish I had it IRL.
    And yes, I still can't get over this gorgeous hair.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I noticed if you try to put on a necklace with the Holiday Sweater, the top disappears and goes to the basic white scoop neck our dolls were born with. Put the sweater back on.....the necklace disappears.

And brand new day, new week, we know the prizes are there, so before you pick a box...visualize the box youre going to pick, and visualize a specific prize under that box. Most of all - good luck.

Oh, here's a question, when you tap and it doesn't 'take' do you pick a different box, or just tap the one you were on?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I noticed if you try to put on a necklace with the Holiday Sweater, the top disappears and goes to the basic white scoop neck our dolls were born with. Put the sweater back on.....the necklace disappears.

And brand new day, new week, we know the prizes are there, so before you pick a box...visualize the box youre going to pick, and visualize a specific prize under that box. Most of all - good luck.

Oh, here's a question, when you tap and it doesn't 'take' do you pick a different box, or just tap the one you were on?
    I always take it as a sign and tap another one. The last time it happened to me was a couple days ago and I got the holiday hair when I picked a different box.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I always take it as a sign and tap another one. The last time it happened to me was a couple days ago and I got the holiday hair when I picked a different box.
    Me too!!
    just typing words as my comment was too short lol
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I usually get stupid, and second guess myself 'maybe I tapped wrong' and I usually tap harder. lol. I'm going to start taking it as a sign. Sigh, the things we do for our Bonus Items. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Another great day for me:

IMG_1152.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I hadn't seen the boots yet! I NEED THOSE!!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I shared that with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I'm soooooo happy, got the two things that I wanted the most today!

IMG_1607.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Lena!! OMG so lucky! Congrats doll!!!! :D Those are the only 2 items I would love to get but Kiki is running out of time :( Cash and a partnership again in today's boxes. I'm at a loss, I don't know what else to try LOL
    Lenochka wrote: »
    I'm soooooo happy, got the two things that I wanted the most today!

IMG_1607.png
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    For how long are these holiday boxes available? Because so far I only got the skating shoes Oh dear. Ha ha 😪
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Lena!! OMG so lucky! Congrats doll!!!! :D Those are the only 2 items I would love to get but Kiki is running out of time :( Cash and a partnership again in today's boxes. I'm at a loss, I don't know what else to try LOL

Thank you Sugar! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you good luck, hopefully you get the items you want! :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Another good day for me, but I want that dress!!!

IMG_1156.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡