Adoption and having a child

Tiffany97Tiffany97 Registered Users 2 Posts
Can you adopt a child and then later on have a child too or can you only have 1?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can adopt your first child anytime, for 160 Stars I believe (it's been a while) or you can date one person up to 12,000 relationship points. At 12,000 you can have your 1st baby for free! However, if you adopt your first, you will not get a 2nd 'free' until you hit 15,000 relationship points. However, like the first, you can adopt the 2nd for 160 Stars at any time.

So, if you adopt now, and then reach 12,000 you will not be asked about a free child because you've already got the first. At 15,000 relationship points you'll be able to get your 2nd. It's early for me, did this make sense to you?

And Welcome to the Forum Tiffany97!

Welcome.jpg

You should check out the threads in General Discussion, we hope you'll stick around. :) Show us the BayBee!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'm at 12,000 and I still wasn't ask to have a baby by my spouse.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Go a little past 12,000, walk around one of your homes, and see if you don't get asked. I remember and android hitting 12,000 and nothing, then someone suggested I go home and check if the nursery is unlocked, If that doesn't work, Send a ticket to Customer care and ask them why no baby? But believe me, if you're 12,000 now, your baby should be here shortly. I'll go check FAQs to make sure there hasn't been a change. If not, my advice stands. Go home after your next date and see what happens. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary