General Complaints Thread

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    And, I love London's SCL. We thought it was useless for ever, then boom we got to change the manager, and do gigs for 3 stars a week.

I don't remember this? Or maybe I did and forgot about it. I know what I'll be doing tonight before the dating event :)

Is the 7 stars for the fashion house auto or do you have to furnish it first?
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I don't remember this? Or maybe I did and forgot about it. I know what I'll be doing tonight before the dating event :)

Is the 7 stars for the fashion house auto or do you have to furnish it first?
    Yep. Paris is 7 stars when fully furnished. Sky Bar is two stars, SCSD is 2 stars, and Ice Bar is 4 stars if you do all three gigs, I think.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Dear Glu,
    Party events are already the hardest events to complete. If you do them as midweeks and take away the bonuses we usually get from receiving event items, plus the bonus from the event storylines they become almost impossible to complete even for people that have plenty of time on their hands, all pets and a maxed out energy bar. now, with midweeks you should take into account that most people have a job, or school or something that they have to do during their days. Having us do parties as midweek events and not reducing the points at all is just ridiculous.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Dear Glu,
    Party events are already the hardest events to complete. If you do them as midweeks and take away the bonuses we usually get from receiving event items, plus the bonus from the event storylines they become almost impossible to complete even for people that have plenty of time on their hands, all pets and a maxed out energy bar. now, with midweeks you should take into account that most people have a job, or school or something that they have to do during their days. Having us do parties as midweek events and not reducing the points at all is just ridiculous.
    I totally agree with you! Ora at least give us one bonus star for parties like we have for gigs and dates!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    I think midweek points should be reduced completely no matter which type of event it is. Maybe instead of 600 it be 300? That way it's still challenging but much more attainable. It's not like we're getting great items out of these anyway. Black and gold boxes are basically just glorified daily boxes :rolleyes:
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Hoodstar.jpg

6B7p234.gif

It is like you skimmed over my timeline and ignored ALL of the problems leading up to today. I do not know how much more of this I can take and honestly I am not in the mood. The roads were pretty screwed up last night and I saw multiple cars on the side of the road and so many ambulances. One of my co-workers saw cars flipped over. I nearly got into a serious accident. The last thing I want to do is read a reply from someone who it looks like just started working yesterday. This is almost as bad as Amy, well at least she didn't make false promises and was honest about giving up! I get that the volume is high, that is what happens when you have an s-ton of games going on at the same time. All I want are my in-app purchases returned to me and then go from there. It is pretty clear my event items ARE NEVER going to be returned to me. I should have expected that since the team is hoarding them. I would not be surprised if someone on the KKH team downloaded the game and used their powers to send goodies to themselves. I cannot begin to describe how infuriating it is to see these offers pop up for a freaking outfit that I already purchased! I also have no idea what this person is talking about?! They DID NOT fix the watches and missing clothing items in the male wardrobe. Shirts, pants, shoes, tattoos, earrings, wristbands, etc. are not there! I just checked and I cannot send multiple screenshots because that will crash in-game support. So I have sort through screenshots and starting seeking out threads :mad:

lxnrvMv.png

These closeups are ridiculous and are getting on my nerves. This is a good example of why you should have left the game alone. I want a comment from Kim when she returns. This clip here is old and doesn't say anything except what they keep saying all long. Then I see this weekend's VIP items. I am about to vomit. I want clothes that actually COVER the body. Then there is the VIP subscription, where are our prizes?? We get a purse, a jumpsuit, and high heels...for $20 a month...You couldn't even have some sort of special update for us to get new things or an email letting us know of changes to the program?? This subscription is a waste and it should be $10!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I altered Hoodstar's graphic - I blacked out both references to your glu rep's name. Unless you are saying positive things, no real names please. This includes glu staff.

Since the rep specifically asked if you had further concerns, it would probably be more productive to reply to the ticket, saying they seemed to skim over your issues and they haven't corrected things. It feels better to call someone out publicly, but the rep isn't here in the forum to answer so, hope you understand, but I edited out their identifiers.

I realize this is Hookah for letting off steam, so sorry if I gave advice, but I'd reply to their answer and tell them your concerns. As far as the spouses watches etc, glu said that would be addressed in the next update, so as far as I understood it, that along with things like the iOS missing Reykjavik backgrounds, will be fixed then. If you're not comfortable with that route, then I would pm a glu Mod and see if they can help. Hope you understand about the modification.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm so tired of these 5 stars/5 hearts midweek events with 4 boxes. I hate them with passion :( Where are the SYSs and Who Wore It Better events (they were promised in the update)? That's a rhetorical question.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't played this game in 3 months and honestly I would hate to be Debbie downer but I can't see myself participating weekly for the throwback events and weekend events. I was so frustrated in how stressful it is to be grinding 600 points for new clothing for my dolls. What makes me even more unmotivated is when Glu makes it so difficult to complete the events. I was so tired of losing sleep over this game and it's definitely not healthy for my well-being. It was getting harder for me personally to dedicate my weekend for these events. Since I've lost my game progress, I'm gonna take it easy...hmm slowly but surely.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yep. Paris is 7 stars when fully furnished. Sky Bar is two stars, SCSD is 2 stars, and Ice Bar is 4 stars if you do all three gigs, I think.

Your club in Reyjavik will give a total of five stars for all three gigs.

As for Sky, if you pay stars, I forget how many, 25?, to hire the *better* chef, you'll get an additional single star. (Someone else had asked how many for Sky. Sorry, no time to look for the post.)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Carol! I'm so happy to see you around again! Even though the intention of your visit is not very bright. I'm so sorry that you lost your progress. How did that happen? I can totally understand that the game can stress people out. I always feel the need to keep up with the game and it coasts a lot of time and effort to do so, especially for busy people who have other things to do.

I really miss you and your dolls here. Your creativity and imagination was always a pleasure to see. You really brought your dolls to life and I loved how passionate you talked about them.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi Cherry! I actually missed posting on the forums quite frankly. As for my lost game progress...here's how I explained it on my post.

Unfortunately, my intuition is telling me that Glu won't be able to restore back most of my doll's missing event clothing because I've never ever spend any money on this game:(.

It's my own fault though. The only person that I can blame is myself. I didn't even bothered to setup boundaries for myself and I think that I got carried away by this game.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Carol! I'm so happy to see you around again! Even though the intention of your visit is not very bright. I'm so sorry that you lost your progress. How did that happen? I can totally understand that the game can stress people out. I always feel the need to keep up with the game and it coasts a lot of time and effort to do so, especially for busy people who have other things to do.

I really miss you and your dolls here. Your creativity and imagination was always a pleasure to see. You really brought your dolls to life and I loved how passionate you talked about them.

I don't understand how come Glu is being extremely stingy to earn more kstars. When I'm watching free videos on my two devices, I'm noticing that I'm only earning 2 kstars per day. Is this happening to anyone else? It will take me literally forever to save kstars on my games :(.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Hi. I altered Hoodstar's graphic - I blacked out both references to your glu rep's name. Unless you are saying positive things, no real names please. This includes glu staff.

Since the rep specifically asked if you had further concerns, it would probably be more productive to reply to the ticket, saying they seemed to skim over your issues and they haven't corrected things. It feels better to call someone out publicly, but the rep isn't here in the forum to answer so, hope you understand, but I edited out their identifiers.

I realize this is Hookah for letting off steam, so sorry if I gave advice, but I'd reply to their answer and tell them your concerns. As far as the spouses watches etc, glu said that would be addressed in the next update, so as far as I understood it, that along with things like the iOS missing Reykjavik backgrounds, will be fixed then. If you're not comfortable with that route, then I would pm a glu Mod and see if they can help. Hope you understand about the modification.

kokokokonut, why would you think I would not reply back? I have been playing this game too long and I am very familiar with the way customer "care" handles things. I replied as soon as I read his/her message which did not solve anything. I also re-sent my message to you. I guess your inbox is full. Something else that needs fixing around here, why is it we can only store 50 messages?? For the second time, I once again had to gather all of the receipts and repeat myself. Now I have to wait until probably 2017 for anything to be done about this :mad:
    Hi. I'm sorry I was trying to find out a few things first. I wanted to reply with info rather than just handholding. I'll reply asap, but I'm going to try and get an answer for you first. Hang in there, I don't mean to leave you hanging. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

4fQ9YPl.jpg

HwmYXnm.jpg

c5sP7vi.jpg

gl4aDUr.jpg

I have never wanted to switch genders in this game and hack than what I do now. Those gift box items for the girls...honestly why. Since they look so ridiculous I'm assuming it's a Kourtney inspired item. The earnable items for New Year's are nothing to get excited about either, a gold bed sheet and a medallion :mad: Well at least there is an earnable hair style.

It really ticks me off that Christmas is coming up and us VIP subscribers aren't getting a d*mn thing. Then again that doesn't surprise me. Nothing does at this point I only care about getting my refund which unfortunately will be next year.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Since they look so ridiculous I'm assuming it's a Kourtney inspired item.

200.gif
    I've noticed on event and storyline gigs we run out of action bubbles pretty easily. For example, during the Times Square gig I was stuck going back and forth between two actions, and I'd have to wait a few seconds after tapping for them to appear again. Not a huge problem, but it's annoying especially when you have 20+ energy to get through and it takes 5 times as long. We either need more action bubbles or they should appear as soon as one is cleared out. There's no reason for our screens to be blank.
    Cttrzku.jpg

It is just GREAT to know that codes to certain items are being thrown away or that KKH team members are trying hoard stuff for themselves. I also see Kim got rid of three looks from the game
    1 and 2. Are you screwing with me right now? I get you like wearing clothes with holes in them now but I WANTED THE SECOND ONE AS A SHOP MY CLOSET :mad: Instead, this outfit is supposed to be one. Good news is, I can save my money because I am over the tight, black, revealing clothing with the breast hanging out. There are issues here that have not been fixed yet :mad:

rQi5V9X.jpg

I have no words for this. None. There probably is some silly storyline associated with it. Or it is there just for kicks and smiles. I guess a nightclub or even a Pop Glam just COULD NOT be done.

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ok, since I first started playing this game there was never really anything about it that made me want to come on this particular thread and complain about it until now. When the Who Were It Best event was first announced in the last update I was curious about it and thought it would be like SYS. Then Kalinda announced that it would be a weekend event and explained how it works and I thought it didn't sound too bad and like the SYS event there may be an entrance fee. This morning I woke up about ten minutes before the event started. I tried to enter an outfit about ten times with a message popping up saying it couldn't enter me at the time. I wasn't too annoyed by that because new events always have glitches and problems so I let it go. When I was finally allowed to enter I immediately won first place and moved to the next tier. I remembered Kalinda said that the higher tiers required K stars so I expected to start seeing an entrance fee by the time I got to the Pro tiers not the very next one. Here are the looks I tried for the second tier.

LYontS5l.jpg

And here are some of the looks that I lost to.

Pm2ss0Wl.jpg
    5M6EfJGl.jpg
    opljia2l.jpg
    OS1noZtl.jpg

Now I'm not going to claim that I have the best fashion sense or that my doll's outfits are always spot on, but I know that anyone could see that my doll's outfits were better than the one's that won which tells me one of two things. Either all the people that I was competing against and were voting for me didn't have any taste or this event is rigged. I really hate to accuse Glu of being scammers but this doesn't make any sense. Everyone, not just me, easily wins the first tier and suddenly have trouble winning the second one that requires K stars. If I were to be completely honest I don't think the votes count. I think the winner is just randomly decided by a computer and I always had the same idea about the SYS events. Another thing that ****es me off is the fact that the player has to continuously cough up K stars for an entrance fee with little no luck of even winning. I'm going by the posts in the Weekend Event thread that most people are having very little luck winning the second tier and if by some miracle someone does win the second tier something tells me that the ones after that will be even harder to win. This is more than oblivous that Glu wants money and is seeing how many people are willing to pay. While the Who Wore It Best events sounded like a good idea in the beginning, the reality is that this event sucks and I don't see it making another appearance by the amount of dissatisfaction it's bringing to the players. The only ones that I see participating are the ones with endless money to spend and the hackers. I have to say that is the worst thing Glu has ever offered us and I thought the useless gym was bad. We could have be enjoying a nice weekend with a regular weekend event, but instead we get this mess. Do use a favor Glu and never give us this event again.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    this event is a complaint in itself.
    i really wonder what they were thinking with this.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    How are these basic outfits winning? Because cheaters? If someone can't afford to buy nice clothes for their doll how tf are they affording the entry fee?
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Just wanted to chime in with my absolute loathing of this event....nothing good about it...for shame glu....
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    this event is a complaint in itself.
    i really wonder what they were thinking with this.

They were thinking about scamming everyone out of their hard earned stars/money...this is a total scam/cashgrab
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Oh ok how did this doll win?.

2hcqfmb.png

No disprectful to her but a outfit like that would of gotten 8th or 7th place.

But yet my doll got sixth place?? i think i did just fine but i guess others disagree. This is why voting like this shouldn't be in events due to not understanding how someone dress like that! could win i might skip out of this event....

11bp4lg.jpg

And my doll outfit looked fine but i guess OTHERS disagree since i got 6th place.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    I'm having the worst time with this game. Still no reply or time frame from one of the mods. Anything, really... any response from them would be nice, of course. Way better than sitting around waiting for a reply.

I really feel feel like deleting this game. I'm still frozen so I didn't get the event. Because of this horrible glitch my hubby will divorce and I don't have enough stars to buy him back. Will GLU compensate for this? Glu did a similar thing awhile back when there was a reality show glitch and a GC contact broke up with me and there have been several updates since and still they don't fix it.

Based on what I'm reading from most of the people here, I'm guessing thus event is a total fail. Im trying to understand how Glu can give us the most fabulous holiday season and then give us this? This event looks purely like a money making scheme exclusively made to line Glu's greedy pockets. Is this a preview of what's to come this new year? I heard Kanye is in a financial crisis. Maybe Kim's lawyers advised her to make more money, hence this godawful event?

Glu, please... If you care at all, can you please give us all an official statement regarding the update glitch? I keep being told over and over again to go to the customer support in game but how can I do that when I cannot access the menu because it's frozen at loading? A simple response is better than ignoring us.
    I know they're looking into it. Hopefully something will come out soon. I am sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yes I'm really hating this weekend event too. I don't even mind losing to basic ugly looks it's the fact we have to pay to lose its such a joke. I'm sure they already make enough money out of us and to charge 5kstars is so ridiculous. It does seem like it's fixed because even some of the looks in contest are really cool and then they reveal the winner and it looks like an npc just very basic wearing old clothes. Don't get it bring back the old show your style event! Absolute rubbish
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Hi Koko! Thanks for the concern, doll. *hugz*

Ok so my game is finally working yay! But there's another whole new situation that actually upsets me.

This update has effectively removed my second baby which I paid for back in the day when we could buy babies of our favored gender and looks. That's gone and I'm very upset. My husband is gone too. In his place, this update has me married to some dude with blue and white hair and hot pink eye b.a.l.l.s. A big hell no to this one.

Also, ALL my NPC contacts, sidepieces, ect., are ALL GONE. I want at least some of those sidepieces back, please. This new crop of NPC guys look like a better looking version of the tacky, teen-inspired K&K dolls. I'm not into people with orange beards and lilac hair, sorry.

Im really frustrated right now.
    Submit a ticket, and I would pm Luz. I don't know the specifics of how it happened, but her 2nd baby Mateo disappeared and it took a while but they figured out how to get him back. Maybe they can do the same thing to get back your little bundle of joy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Submit a ticket, and I would pm Luz. I don't know the specifics of how it happened, but her 2nd baby Mateo disappeared and it took a while but they figured out how to get him back. Maybe they can do the same thing to get back your little bundle of joy.
    I did already. Fingers crossed they read it because I still haven't gotten a reply for the in game submission ticket I just gave and that was several hours ago so let's see how it goes.

I'll PM Luz tommorow and ask how her case was handled. Thanks for the heads up, Kokes.