Options

Completing those dang offers!?

I feel like I'm completing some of these offers but I'm not getting credited my stars. Ok so when you click on "get free stars" I've been clicking on "video offer" to get just 1 star but I guess I've used all those chances up bc it's saying there's no more available now lol. So I've been on the "other offers" and I've had no problem getting stars with the offers where you just have to watch the trailer to the end for 2 stars (while stars are being doubled.) But These other ones I've tried that I thought I had completed aren't rewarding me? They're the ones that are like---

••• Complete the tutorial
••• Register w/ valid email
••• Submit valid information
••• Register w/ valid email & complete survey

NONE of these have given me my stars! I only did 1 game tutorial and was pretty sure I ended the tutorial when I could actually play the game myself lol. So maybe I have to wait a bit for those ?

But for the others I've entered my email, (my junk email lol) any information they need along with my OLD address, but it keeps taking me through ENDLESS offers and stuff. Do I have to just finish denying all the offers?? Because I already did what the offer told me to! I'm getting really frustrated bc I just wanna get my stars so I can change my dang hair up a bit omg lol.

Any information would be appreciated!! Thank you! :)

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Some of the offers take awhile because the third-party needs to verify that you completed the task. I'm not sure if it would be valid for you to sign up with a junk email if you are signed into the game via a different email. Don't quote me on that, just a thought.
  • Options
    Tiffanykile160Tiffanykile160 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ohh I didn't think about the email thing! That's a good point. I guess I'll just have to be patient lol. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    There are some offers that come to me via "Tapjoy" where I would never get paid my stars if I didn't report that I was missing them. This is especially true on any webgames and about 50% of the quizzes. In case yours don't show up, you probably have a link at the bottom of the "other offers" page that says "missing stars?" That's how you report the missing stars. Also, I don't know if this is the same for everyone or just those who get their bonus star offers through Tapjoy, I ALWAYS get a form letter email that requires me to reply with basically the same info that I sent in the original report through my device.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi, Tifanny. :) I just finished an offer called "Brainer". I don't know if we all get the same offers but in this particular offer, it requires me to submit valid information and register including my credit card info (scary i know) but I still did because it's not my first time to register including my credit card info in these KKH offers. Brainer is a 7-day free trial. So after registration I went back to play KKH then I received about 58 k-stars. Afterwards, I unsubscribed immediately. Haha. So I think that this kind of offer is legit unlike surveys. Oh dear. Survey offers in KKH are like a joke...or fraud. Like seriously. Tried several times but nothing happened.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Honestly I've given up on these free offers. Some of them are so shady...
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Hi I only do the download and start the game offers. Sometimes they did give me the k stars and sometimes not even tho I completed correctly that offers. I have a question: did someone do the "write your number and confirm the pin" offers? If yes, how do they work?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't seen those but you enter your phone number and they text you a pin? I'm not sure I'd do that - seems a good way to get spammed with text messages.

As far as other offers, I wouldn't do anything unless you know it's a reputable company. I don't think there's much of a screening process as far as scams unfortunately. The surveys are for sure a spam trap. I'm even hesitant about some of the app downloads. Awhile ago I had random charges on my phone bill from an app. Not sure where it came from (the name of the app wasn't one that I'd installed) but it must have been connected to another app I installed. I rarely install anything on my phone so I'm thinking it may have been one of these free offer things. It wasn't charging me much, maybe $1-2 each month as a "third-party fee" so it took me awhile to even notice. It was a pain in the butt to convince my phone company that it was an unwanted service that I couldn't cancel because I never signed up for it in the first place. Luckily they managed to block it but I paid for it maybe 4-5 months before I even noticed.