Options

I just lose all my progress please help

JuniJuni Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi, please somebody help me, I was playing normally when my android crash so I restarted it and when I open my game it was in the customize screen! I dont now why this happened but please, how can I get my game back?? My google play screen kept saying I have all my progress, but no matter how many times I reload the customize screen keep appearing, please help me, I've been playing all this year, I was in the 34 level and A+++, I cant lose everything!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hello, Unfortunately we cannot restore lost progress. However, we can restore your purchases. Please contact us (||| >help>glu support) from the game so our Support team can help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hi, thank you for your fast reply, I already contact glu support from the game, I'm waiting for a response.
    What do you mean by my purchases?? The clothes, houses and those stuff? Or kash purchases with real money? And there is a explanation about why this happened to my game? I cant believe I lose a whole year of effort for anything...
  • Options
    Still dont have any answer from support team...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry you haven't heard back, but they will answer you as soon as possible. There is a bit of a wait at times, and I have to think the Holidays might be one of those times. I'm sorry this happened.

But in answer to what Customer Care can restore, any purchases made in the StarShop, or special purchases. I'm thinking these will be things like Kim's closet and special offers that pop up for star and cash but this I don't know for sure. Glu does appreciate your patience, and again, I'm osrry this happened. I hope you're enjoying the holidays in all other respects. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary