12/23/16 - Merry Christmas Week

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. First you upload your image to a site like postimage.org copy the link for 'direct image'. Then in the text box here, you see little icons, third from the right opens a box for the link. There are instructions around here, i'my not on my laptop, so i'Lloyd look for them later, but try postimage. Can't wait to see your pics. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I have also the minis, the holiday pallette and 2 cream eyeshadow! I really wanted the four pack but given the fact that my country's postal service sent the two packages after one month I lost interest in order again :( Yeah I understand you I love makeup so much but I'm a fool for limited edition! I love Kylie's products I think they are really worth it!

Oh no that is just awful that they lost them!! I always have to pay import dutiesbut it is still worth it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend.

Our 5-Star Throwback Event starts on Wednesday. Enjoy!

It's a 5-Star Throwback Event :D
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh no that is just awful that they lost them!! I always have to pay import dutiesbut it is still worth it!!
    Nono luckily they didn't lost anything (for now), they're very very slow to deliver packages! I have to pay them too but like you say is really worth it 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    With this weekend's event coming to an end pretty soon here is a thread for guess at this week's midweek event

Sorry for merging your thread, but it was already decided that no additional thread was needed, it's only two days...and Kalinda would have posted her new spoiler In a new thread. But thanks for being on the ball KueenKhloe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    The christmas magic didn't work for these boxes too! If everyone have the beautiful sparkly dress, my doll has nothing! Not even the bracelet or earrings.
    Spent 160 k stars to have 170 energy yey, I mean it's pretty fair (ironic, so ironic).
    Maybe the boxes decided that I had to win only energy for this midweek event mmm 🤔
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    With the midweek starting on Wednesday I'm thinking that means we'll have one less day to complete :(
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oit766xu3o1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

My 'stomach bug' ended up being some serious dehydration that landed me in the hospital early christmas morning. Thankfully I will be ok but I've been told to just sit down for once so I am reluctantly LOL

I only just finished now and while I'm sad I tried again for the skates & hair and missed them finishing at all is a miracle. Thank goodness for the extra day! I only wish the ****s weren't black tho, so they would look cute with my regular hair color but minor inconveniences ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Sorry for merging your thread, but it was already decided that no additional thread was needed, it's only two days...and Kalinga would have posted her new spoiler In a new thread. But that KS for being on the ball KweenKhloe.
    With the midweek starting on Wednesday I'm thinking that means we'll have one less day to complete :(

Hi there, kokokokonut. 😊 I know that this kind of situation, the 3-day weekend event followed by a Throwback event, has already happened before but I just don't remember whether GLU has adjusted the event points for TB event or not. Does anyone know???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Oh, I think we need to a less muddle headed brins than mine. I'm sure they adjusted the required points my brain is just still all full of Christmas. :) It would almost have to be less points required.....ok, here's where we call out for someone's who head didn't explode yesterday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Congrats to everyone that completed the event:)! I've slacked and was too much in the holiday spirit to finish the event☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    NQueen, I use photoshop!

Thanks! Also, is it a photoshop app or do you do use the program on the computer?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Trying to edit! Nowhere near Nai's and NQueen's level but it was fun doing it!!!

IMG_3448.jpg

Linda your picture is amazing! I think you did a great job for someone having little editing experience. I'm still an amateur myself and editing photos is fun and creative and you learn how to do new things the more you edit. I'm hoping to get as good as Carol one day. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    That was a good event! The hair is really cute-- thank you, Glu, for an earnable hair! Fun storyline, too.

Here's Everly accidentally stepping on her polar bear's paw on a Christmas Vail vacation:

Wp1ALI3.png?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Linda your picture is amazing! I think you did a great job for someone having little editing experience. I'm still an amateur myself and editing photos is fun and creative and you learn how to do new things the more you edit. I'm hoping to get as good as Carol one day. :)

Aw thank you Queen, that really means a lot!! Oh you are right Carol is such a wizard too!! And Koko and Vats they always just blow my mind with their editing skills!!

Everly I love how you styled it!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Thanks! Also, is it a photoshop app or do you do use the program on the computer?

I use it on computer. I'm still very new at it, I google to learn.
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2h4kil2.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Aw the heck i'm so groggy i forgot that the event will start tomorrow not today aww i started two 8-hour gigs and a 3-hour gig earlier this afternoon for a headstart only realizing that it's. on. fcking. Wednesday. Hahahaha dayuummm
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Aw the heck i'm so groggy i forgot that the event will start tomorrow not today aww i started two 8-hour gigs and a 3-hour gig earlier this afternoon for a headstart only realizing that it's. on. fcking. Wednesday. Hahahaha dayuummm

Oh no!! That happened to me once, too...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2019
    “Be strong, and let your heart take courage.”
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh, I think we need to a less muddle headed brins than mine. I'm sure they adjusted the required points my brain is just still all full of Christmas. :) It would almost have to be less points required.....ok, here's where we call out for someone's who head didn't explode yesterday.

The last time this happened was after Halloween party weekend - the Halloween event lasted for 3 days and we received the midweek on Wednesday. We had one day less yet the points were NOT adjusted. So if it follows the same format we will still need 600 points but will have one less day to complete.
    Good morning. I slept past 7 a.m. You would think my back liked the extra sleep? Of course not it feels as stiff as the floor, which is probably where I should sleep tonight. I woke up and said "OMG The event" then I remembered it starts tomorrow. so Phew.

How was your weekend everybody? Those pictures look great. I wanted to do a Christmas card with the dolls, but alas...no time for anything
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We're using this thread for the midweek event as well, Kalinda suggested it, so let's make it happen. Are you getting up for the 5 am eastern start? It's 5Star, do I'm thinking 3 hour reality shows, and 2 black boxes, 1 gold and the cherished TB. It's been a few days since I've seen a rapid recharge. Anyone else missing them suddenly>. I'd think it was a glitch in my game, but it's all 3. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    We're using this thread for the midweek event as well, Kalinda suggested it, so let's make it happen. Are you getting up for the 5 am eastern start? It's 5Star, do I'm thinking 3 hour reality shows, and 2 black boxes, 1 gold and the cherished TB. It's been a few days since I've seen a rapid recharge. Anyone else missing them suddenly>. I'd think it was a glitch in my game, but it's all 3. ;(

Funnily enough I only get the rapid recharge during midweeks, but then I have it constantly. Never get the offers at others times :p

Reminds me, do we have to do something special to fit 7 people into the Calabassas house? I only have 5 spots :(
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Muse Dia wrote: »
    Funnily enough I only get the rapid recharge during midweeks, but then I have it constantly. Never get the offers at others times :p

Reminds me, do we have to do something special to fit 7 people into the Calabassas house? I only have 5 spots :(

You can have two people in the living room, two in the kitchen, two in the bedroom and one person outside on the patio area.
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    You can have two people in the living room, two in the kitchen, two in the bedroom and one person outside on the patio area.

I think thats only on party events, work ones are 4 people.
    I didn't get the event :(

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
    Fin wrote: »

I'm so worried. Is this normal? The event should've started about 13 minutes ago right? Or am I wrong? I think I'm being paranoid, I hope. What if I don't get the event? OMG help! Did you guys get the event?

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Fin wrote: »

It will be up in 43 minutes.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

It will be up in 43 minutes.

Oh, phew! My events used to start at 5pm here at my time so I thought I didn't get it. They've just added an hour. I'm safe! Thanks!

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.