Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

191011121315Next

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I missed the dress and the hair. I can live with that. I'm really happy about those sparkly heels and the tree sweater :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm going to try and muster all the good luck in can for the final boxes. Muster all the MOjos I can, we have a clear shot at the skates. APPLRP got the skates, last night she got the boots. I need one more dress and one hair and then i'll be a pretty happy camoer.

Wishing everyone the best luckily the world today. You can do it. You can do it. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Nothing today, the christmas magic didn't work.
    Bye dress, bye boots, bye sweater! You three made me so frustating for two weeks, thank you!
    Btw anyone knows if there are a chance to win those items in the TB boxes?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I managed to get the purse Christmas eve and the skates yesterday so my set is complete :D:D

And to answer the TB question, I've seen the blue puffy/fuzzy coat in a TB palette which I think was a holiday item from last year.
    I managed to get the purse Christmas eve and the skates yesterday so my set is complete :D:D

And to answer the TB question, I've seen the blue puffy/fuzzy coat in a TB palette which I think was a holiday item from last year.

Thank you so much! I only wanted really bad the dress so now I can only hope to find it in a TB box!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Yes, the red 2014 gown was in the TBs. I got mine that way. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hello everybody! I hope that everyone had great luck with getting all of the items from the holiday gift boxes. I'm not sure how many items there were for the girls, but these are all the items I got and I received the boots today. :)

ICZPllJl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    My palette today:

29w3lsx.jpg

GLU, why do you have to take away all the holiday items so early like a couple of days in a row already?? This false hope is really really reaaaally infuriating 😠
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    No sign of the dress today but it's ok, I got everything i wanted and i'm really grateful for that.
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    How cruel is this?! I haven't seen an item for days, and on the last day, it shows up in the box right next to the ones I opened. And so so cruel to say "come back tomorrow" on the last day!

Yd48e6s.png?1

It was really cool though that Glu put all these cool items in the daily boxes! Between luck & opening multiple boxes I was able to find all but that cute sweater. Maybe in a TB someday!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I am so sorry that not everyone got the items they wanted..

I did not think I was going to get a Holiday gift box this morning so I gave up hope on getting the sweater, but I did just get them so I got one more shot... luckily I got the option to watch a video to open a second box for free because in that second box I found the sweater!!!!! So happy!!! Got all the items in the end!!!

IMG_3476.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm really upset I didn't get more items, particularly the gorgeous hair. All I got were the heels and the bag - and that's with me spending k-stars every day to open an extra box, sometimes two. :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I'm really upset I didn't get more items, particularly the gorgeous hair. All I got were the heels and the bag - and that's with me spending k-stars every day to open an extra box, sometimes two. :(

Glu should have removed the partnership tiles from the Daily Holiday Gift boxes and increased the odds of winning a holiday item from day one so that everyone could have a fair shot from the start...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    IMG_3476.jpg

Congratulations Linda!

I love how you style every look.

I'm upset for not getting the shoes. Those were the only item that I truly wished for.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Holiday items will be in the Daily Giftbox until Dec 26 10PM EST! Good luck!

They've actually given an end date so it wasn't really a scam ^^
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Those gift boxes were nothing but a scam. They promised that they would keep the boxes for some more days after the Christmas and guess what? It was a lie.
    Calm down and actually READ the thread before you react. It wasn't a lie but you certainly went over dramatic this time around.
    Holiday items will be in the Daily Giftbox until Dec 26 10PM EST! Good luck!
    Happy Holidays!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Happy Holidays is right. last year Glu merely said they'd 'consider' extending it the next year. however we were told pretty early on when they'd be ending. It's a nice wind down rather than NY Eve is over bam...holiday letdown. THe first year it was like that, and it was awful. Morale was down everyone was down....but last yeae not so much. Maybe it's because it's better than party party party party nothing. Believe me, no one wants to go through that again. It's like the parent who learns candy at bedtime is not a good idea.

But hey, Valentines Day is right around the corner. That's always good for a cute outfit. ;) Welcome back Paty. Haven't seen you in a whiile, Welcome Back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Hrm... Also, did Kim give free K-stars as a present on Christmas this year? Or am I remembering things wrong. I tried to go to the home and stuff and no message of a present this year.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Hrm... Also, did Kim give free K-stars as a present on Christmas this year? Or am I remembering things wrong. I tried to go to the home and stuff and no message of a present this year.

No, we didn't get anything this year. I guess we were too naughty :(
    Hey do anyone know when the midweek event starts tomorrow?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Hey do anyone know when the midweek event starts tomorrow?

Yes it starts a day later on its regular time (so tomorrow, Wednesday)!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We yet to have that new kind of event, I wonder if it's going to be during New Years' event?

If not, means we have at least 2 more weeks before the update. I'm at the max level for a while and without storylines since week 1 from the update. Hungry for new things.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!