~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi everyone! <3 Vats next year will be amazing for you I can see it xx not in like a psychic way I just hope :) I didn't really know where to post because I haven't been here for a while just on Christmas I suddenly wondered what was happening in KKH and hoped there had been a dramatic update with finally the cool toned dark blonde hair I had wished for and to my shock 😍. I laughed when I read the thread on here because there were others like me who spent ages swapping features trying to mirror themselves lol I still think the mouth and nose are too close together but it's pretty cool :) Hope everyone is good x
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lucy Lucy welcome back! It's the lull between Christmas and New Years. The New Years clothes are the b edit. It's great to see you her again. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats wrote: »
    This is soooooo heartbreaking. Counting the days to 2016 go away! Thought nothing could be worse than 2007, but this was a hell of year...Worst year ever.

You have a song for EVERYTHING, don't you?

About the transferring... I wouldn't trouble myself TBH. However if you have all this thoughts on your mind is because you want to do it! So good luck!;)

yeah, probably be easier to just buy her the damm helicopter and start spoiling her. But it's nice to see the twins so large. And congrats to Glu...the definition is still perfect in 18 1/4 inches. But now I don't have a game to carry with me. But as far as a song for every situation, youtube has it not me. I'm just good at finding them. Lol. I love typing in a phrase or YouTube and seeing what they have.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lucy Lucy welcome back! It's the lull between Christmas and New Years. The New Years clothes are the b edit. It's great to see you her again. ;)

Hi Koko! <3 xx
    I hate typing on my iPad. Corrected 'auto correct' on my post. What the heck is b edit? Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hate typing on my iPad. Corrected 'auto correct' on my post. What the heck is b edit? Lol.

Lmao I thought it was slang I'd never heard meaning they are the coolest like saying they're the sh.. or something like that!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Girl tell me about it. I was typing person on an email to my boss and it auto corrected it into "p.e.n.i.s." I'm so mad right now. I hope I still have my job.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Max girl, my hair color currently :cool:

2ujmd0m.jpg
    You are so freakin gorgeous that it hurts. You really do look like your doll except for you are less tan.

I, on the other hand look nothing like my doll. Well maybe the hair because I do have long dark hair. I try to to make my doll look like a cross between Princess Jasmine and a blow up s.e.x doll.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thanks Zoye *blush* xx

I'm in a dillema which tan to choose for my doll lol I keep changing the tanned version and one of the new ones added lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoë, same here. I always felt like my dolls kinda resembled me except they're the sexier version of me lol :D

My dolls has no imperfections. I, on the other hand have tons of imperfections and flaws. I always felt nerdy/geeky wearing glasses ever since I was a child. Yep so that made me felt so insecure. I went through a phase from my adolescent years to my adulthood. I've gained weight through ****rty and developed hormonal acne. That was the worst years of my life. Then I've lost weight throughout my teenage years and then had a skin care regimen when I've growned up. For example, I've went through the ugly duckling stage:( and transformed into a beautiful swan☺. I'm feeling much more better now and confident than I did before. It was all about self-love within myself. I've learned that from my former therapist and I've learned to accept my quirkiness/uniqueness over time:).
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Very inspiring Carol!
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi everyone! <3 Vats next year will be amazing for you I can see it xx not in like a psychic way I just hope :) I didn't really know where to post because I haven't been here for a while just on Christmas I suddenly wondered what was happening in KKH and hoped there had been a dramatic update with finally the cool toned dark blonde hair I had wished for and to my shock &#55357;&#56845;. I laughed when I read the thread on here because there were others like me who spent ages swapping features trying to mirror themselves lol I still think the mouth and nose are too close together but it's pretty cool :) Hope everyone is good x

Lucy! Welcome back! The year just got a bit more brighter now.

Think we haven't spoken since BS:AD's release and that feels like a lifetime ago.

Glad you enjoyed the major changes of the game. Yeah it is a bit trick to get used to the new looks (I had to change every facial aspect of my doll to feel confortable with it!), but definitely was for the best. And yeah mouth and nose need some adjustments, the beards are all misaligned...

Hope you are having a nice Holiday season!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats it does! I'm only playing KKH at the moment because I can't keep up with more than one game I think - although it's a shame because I loved that iOS and Android could be in the same game (perhaps it's not impossible that it will happen in KKH someday??). Yesterday I found some old pictures on photobucket of J my guy game on KKH I couldn't keep up with that one either! :D

Thank you :) I hope you're having a lovely week and let's hope we get some nice outfits for New Years event!!
    Vats wrote: »
    Very inspiring Carol!

awe gee thanks! I just had to face my insecurities and personally it made me feel a whole lot better about myself. I remembered growing up I hated looking at my reflection at the mirror because I never liked how I looked with my beauty mark:mad:. I thought that I was cursed with this blemish because I had it since birth and inherited it from my aunt. I loved the word beauty mark and I hated the word mole because it sounded so disgusting to me:mad:. I even got teased for it when I was a child and it made me to believe that my imperfection was hideous to even look at:(. I always thought about getting mines surgically removed, but then again I realized that it would leave behind a noticeable scar:(. It's apart of me and it's been my identity for my entire life.

When I grew older, I'm starting to embrace it:). Then, I thought about the famous celebrities like Cindy Crawford, Marilyn Monroe, Mariah Carey, Lil Kim, and etc . who's confident with theirs, then I thought to myself...why can't I too? It's my signature look☺. I know that some people wishes to have a real one so they have to fake it with makeup:D.

Sorry if my post is starting to sound like an open diary but I'm only human. I always tend to think out loud with my shy introverted self.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm glad you came to see that your beauty mark is beautiful Carol! x

I'm posting to ask anyone who sees this and has the ice club what did you call it? I was thinking of buying it and was interested to know but don't want to start a new thread about it
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    There's actually a thread about all the names. I'm sorry, I just woke up and my whole world is bleurgh...maybe you can do a Search or it...? At any rate, I named mine Icing. I think in one of Koko's games she called it the Frozen Kokonut....

QUOTE=xXLucyXx;532910]I'm glad you came to see that your beauty mark is beautiful Carol! x

I'm posting to ask anyone who sees this and has the ice club what did you call it? I was thinking of buying it and was interested to know but don't want to start a new thread about it[/QUOTE]
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Lucy I would definitely buy the ice club when you can. You get 3 3-hour gigs to do every week and the payout is 5 stars, in total. 5 free stars a week is one of the best payouts, aside from Chevier House, which pays out 7 stars weekly if you have it completely furnished :D Good luck doll!! BTW I named my ice club FroZen ;)
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I'm posting to ask anyone who sees this and has the ice club what did you call it? I was thinking of buying it and was interested to know but don't want to start a new thread about it
    Haha I love all of those names! isabeau thanks I'm so bad at using that search function though I wish we could isolate it to just KKH forum or maybe we can and I don't know how (probably that) and SugarK thanks for the tips it sounds worth it - always need more kstars!

:)
    Thanks Lucy!

Yeah I've been working on my self esteem and it's such a working progress for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Happy New Years Dolls.
    ;). Looking forward to a great 2017 with everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy New Year to you too Koko! and Everyone!!! :D

Best-Happy-New-Year-Pictures.jpg
    Happy New Year!

The first hours of the year started with strong emotions lol

My dad’s car was broken into during the night *sigh*, they stole his battery. Mommy got on such a good mood!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    ☺☺☺☺

time-square.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Just came back from my running and while I was on it started to rain, you know how I hate to be wet, but I didn't care this time. Felt like the rain washed my soul.

We're on day 3 of the year and my shoulders are feeling the weight. Yesterday my grandpa, 85 years old, was hospitalized. Thought my old guy would die. Everything was so tense.

He's ok. Today he was cursing everyone at the hospital and planning to run away naked! That's my grandpa!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vatsy, so glad your grandpa is doing better than he was before, lmao! Half the time you're telling a story and I see the word "naked"!

Take care ❤
    PM to add
    I'm sorry your year started with such a scare. Sending good thoughts and prayers for Grandpa's health. I'm sorry I have such anger toward thieves. Steal a loaf of bread or carton of milk - you are hungry I get that. But to steal a battery out of a car, I'm sorry. I hate thieves. I hope the rest of the year is better. And - tell Grandpa no more late night parties and dancing. It gives you all scares the next day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Happy New Year, guys!

Vatsy, same story here.. my grandma, which is 86, got hospitalized on the 1st and we thought she would die.. but she is ok now and at home, thank God.

I myself am so siiiick.. started on the 30th with temperature, and I am so stubborn so I went to Thessaloniki with my company to celebrate NYE.. and partied in the club until 6 am.. went back to Sofia on the 2nd, luckily no more temperature but went to the doctor's to check up and collapsed there.. lol they wanted to put me in a hospital, there is some bad virus epidemia here on the Balkans, everyone is with bronhitis or pneumonia... I am at home now, at my mother's, she's taking care of me.. I am coughing like an old smoker.. they suspect pneumonia, I started antibiotics, vitamins, laying in bed all day.. so yeah, a very happy new year to me lol

iOS
    07/2014 
    Oh no Sassy~ Stay in bed. plenty of fluids, take your medicine and let Mom take care of your. That's what Mothers do. Taking care of a sick child (adult or not) is a number 1 Mom thing to do. And we do it well. Feel Better. And please take it easy.

Sending prayers for everyone's family, especially grandparents and other older loved ones.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh Sassy, hope you feel better soon.

I don't have any grandparents, they all passed way before I was born. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Oh Nai! The best stories is about being naked, don't you think?

lol at all the hate at thieves Koko! Let's beat up on some of them any of these days.

Sassy what's going on with these octogenarians?

Grandpa looks ok, he's already home. I visited him yesterday. Glad your grandma is ok too.

Sending healing wishes to you my party girl. Try to not push things to the limit sometimes, ok?!

I know I'm not the best person to advice anyone (if you knew what I did yesterday lol), but here we have a saying that goes more or less like this 'Do what I say, but don't do I what I do'.

Bilal sooooooo good to see you around, I was wondering your whereabouts these days.

Sorry that you never got to know your grandparents, one of mine passed away before I was born too and that feels like part of my story is missing.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks guys! I am much better, no more IV for me, yay.. I hate needles lol I just need to lay in bed until Tuesday and drink a sea of fluids and antibiotics.. I am so bored! Reading books, watching movies, playing the game.. I am glad its orthodox Christmas tomorrow, which is my Christmas, so the family is at home and at least I am not alone..

Bilal, so glad to hear from you xx

Vatsy, you can take the girl out of the party, but not the party out of the girl.. already planned my two weeks ahead lol just waiting to get better lol

iOS
    07/2014