Where's the Pink?

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
I liked the animated Kim K and the pink colors way better than this grey stuff. I'm not feeling it. Maybe we can make a poll?

Who here wants the old look of the forum back?
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    aww, a poll would be fruitless (I might have even lost that function in an earlier update) but feel free to discuss it. A lot of planning went into the restyle. For all we know Kim may have asked for a revamp. Style changes with time, not just fashion but all style. The game elements got redone, the closet got redone, our dolls faces got redone, changing the forum was a natural progression.

I loved the pink when it was changed in 2014 I think, it was previously the standard black and gold motif of the main pages. It was a great improvement. But compared to the new sleek look, the pink seems a tiny bit cartooney. I'm sorry you're missing it though. Maybe in time you'll adjust to it, but to be dead on serious, I don't think any amount of objections, no poll or petition will take us a step backward. (I'm beginning to accept my new nose. I don't love it, and it's too close to my dolls lip, but it is what it is.)

That being said, expression is a good thing, so everyone feel free to weigh in on whether you want the previous pink format back. It's always good to let glu know how we feel about things. I will say this Zoë, your avatar looked awesome in the pink, but it looks pretty good with the runway too. The black tables that hold our text boxes is the same I think. (from the always look on the bright side of life - way of thinking) :) Different topic - I'm so glad you're not frozen in my game. I love seeing how your are dressed. Your style is impeccable. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I like this new style. It's more mature and classy and fits with the new style of the game better.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm happy about the new design. The pink one is gone for good.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thanks Koko, I wish you were unfrozen. I feel like I'm being punished by not seeing you, Holly, and Amy in your current outfits. I love your styles.

And thank you ladies for posting. I guess I just have to get used to it. It's just so dark, that's all. Kinda reminds me of when Beyoncé did Sasha Fierece and everyone thought she looked sinister. I'm just a bit disoriented with how "grown up" this forum looks now. Eventually, like with anything KKH throws our way, we just have to accept it. Perhaps Kim was behind the new color scheme, I don't know but it's just fact now and there's no turning back.

Goodbye, Pink.

20kdjlu.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    i actually love the new theme .. so elegant tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Thanks Koko, I wish you were unfrozen. I feel like I'm being punished by not seeing you, Holly, and Amy in your current outfits. I love your styles.

And thank you ladies for posting. I guess I just have to get used to it. It's just so dark, that's all. Kinda reminds me of when Beyoncé did Sasha Fierece and everyone thought she looked sinister. I'm just a bit disoriented with how "grown up" this forum looks now. Eventually, like with anything KKH throws our way, we just have to accept it. Perhaps Kim was behind the new color scheme, I don't know but it's just fact now and there's no turning back.

Goodbye, Pink.

20kdjlu.jpg

I feel you doll. When they switched from the first KKH Icon on my phone, which I liked to the 2nd....the brown? It went with nothing on my purple screen backgrounds. So, i grabbed a cute little pink and purple bus icon for transportation, and reassigned it to be the kK:H game icon. lol. That was my way of handling my unhappiness with a change. However, you can not disguise the forum to look like a cute little purple and pink bus now can you?

It will get better in time. I'm not a big yellow/tan fan so I was not happy with the wardrobe color change, but now, I'm feeling the love. :) Everything gets better with time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary