M.S. Game task for k-stars payout

tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
Hi all.

I don't know where else to ask for this info but I'm kinda lost. I've forgotten what the task that I have to complete on mobile strike is for the 346 k-stars payout. All I remember is that I had to reach level 10/ upgrade something to level 10 but I can't remember what. Anyone able to help?

Comments

• tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Anyone else not receiving the double k-stars on special for a limited time only?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. It's confusing. It's not level 10, but complete upgrading you Stronghold (or Headquarters forgot which game has which) to level 10. This pays off like clockwork. Build a wall to level 10, happens before the Stronghold can upgrade to level 10 (I'm forgetting the specifics, but trust me, when the Stronghold or Headquarters upgrades to level 10, come play KKH and before you know it all those Stars come tumbling down, You'll love it. I did it, and like you thought I was done before the right thing had upgraded. Fyber replied to me saying it was automatic when I reached the right level, I sent a screenshot and they told me where my error was. I went back saw "oh yeah. this thing" and then just kept plugging away. But tbh I did it on a 2nd game, and finished within an afternoon. Very nice payoff. Believe me this is one Other Offer that is very worth it, and It will pay off. Just a little more upgrading. BTW, each time (I did it on all 3 devices) I was careful to avoid battle. I thought of myself as that guy in the army who saved people and got decorated without ever shooting a bullet. :) (Ok, so I think they give you 24 hours that you are not under attack, so there was that, but when I accidently tapped something that wanted to start a battle or something, I just escaped out of it with my android back button. Phew. Keep going then come back and tell us how great it felt for all those stars to tumble down in KKH.

Oh, and the other game that pays off over 100 when doubled is GOW. Same thing. Upgrade your stuff till either Stronghold or Headquarters have finished Level 5 or 6. And, I merged your threads. We already have a sticky about missing Stars from offers, but I left your threads out, because i could speak from experience and answer you right away.

If you want to talk more about missing stars, I'd ask you to post here But since I had fallen under the same misunderstanding in this offer, I left it where it was and answered. I'll close this thread after you've had a chance to surely see it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    In my game the number of kstars you get for the game seems to change every time I log in. It's odd and doesn't make me feel very confident trying it.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    The big changes are for different requirements. A lower number of stars is paid if you choose an offer that pays after hq reaches level6, rather than 10. So, watch the details. A little fluctuation is normal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    It always says hq level 10 though, which is what makes it odd.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    All I can attest to is that it does payout. As far as different levels, the payout for level 6 is around 60Stars. My point is, whatever it is when you download, is what you will get. You can screenshot the offer listing, and if you do it then screenshot the payout screen if you're unsure. I'm really uncomfortable talking about the game here, if you want to ask me anything about it, pm me. And in my original answer, I said I'd close this thread, because we're not supposed to talk about other games, so I'll do that now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.