Weekend Event 12/30/16 -Happy New Year KK:H!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Dec_30_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I love the necklace and the dress but I don't like the party hat hairstyle that much since it's a one-time wear:confused:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I absolutely love all the items! Can't wait to start partying!
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Well... I love all the giftbox items
    Bye bye to my kstars, I'm chasing until I get those 4 items or until all my kstars are gone :D

anigif_optimized-1533-1421784281-2.gif

Good luck tomorrow everyone!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I love the fur!!

TR9dzse.gif

I'm seconding this, hehe.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The earnable hair would be so awesome without that silly hat :(

But I LOVE the gift box hair and the faux fur stola! I need them. Period.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    good luck to everyone who like me will spend an embarrassing amount of Kstars on the gb items!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Girls, don't worry! hopefully we are going to get that earnable hair without the hat soon (next update, pretty please!)
    Remember this?

14624467_1250596854962445_8795760690523537408_n.jpg

Pretty sure it's the same hair from the banner of the update back in october, it's probably going to be a giftbox item but oh well...
    Like I said, I hope that VMA 2016 look comes with the next update, it's been almost 3 months, what a tease glu!

Edit: It's not the exact same hairstyle, it looks like this weekend event hair is "fuller" so they just modified the VMA one a little bit, but some parts of it look the same, thats enough for me lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    2ai4k05.jpg

Early greeting to everyone πŸ˜˜πŸ’– HahaπŸΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ†
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    6 hours...are we going to be well hydrated restead and ready? I'm about to drink lots of water, lately since the time change my timing has been off, but I'll give it my best.

See you in a few hours. ;) Love the items....gottac catch em all. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I wanted to start an 8 hour party but I was too used to tapping the 3 hour option, ughhh.
    PM to add
    Ouch. I feel it Nai. I'm always afraid of starting early, Haven't quite figured out how to get the CoStar payoffs Small talk to include the extra Event point. Do you wait until after 5 am to invite the guests?

Hey, 15 minutes till Go Time. I've been here since 3 something. Let's get this party Started.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: Β»
    good luck to everyone who like me will spend an embarrassing amount of Kstars on the gb items!
    Me πŸ˜‚ thank you!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Spent all of my KStars, got 4000$, 30 event points, the hair and the dress. Hope you guys will be luckier. No fur for me :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Wow

F395216E-9052-475B-B239-CE0C9A15A606_zpsavlr2qs7.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    I got exactly the two items I wanted. And I only had to blew up 200 Kstars :rolleyes:

GSDkY7Y.png

m9fYCxB.png
    Lucy, the hair you picked is the worst EVER, but on a positive note, now it's never haunting you again :)
    It looks good on some, because some players have posted how they had been hoping for it. But, if like me, it's not your fave Cherrey couldn't be more right, when she says basically at least it won't bite you on the butt during another event or something. I've used it on Halloween when making up my own costumes. But when the hair you wanted was so close......ouch. that hurts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cherrey and Koko you guys are right! Never again with that hair!! :D and Cherrey congrats I can't wait to see everyone's items styled in the fashion thread!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Is anyone else doing the event storyline? I chose cosmetics but there were no clues as to which choice was the "right" one.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    daffodil wrote: Β»
    Is anyone else doing the event storyline? I chose cosmetics but there were no clues as to which choice was the "right" one.

I chose each option between my two games. I'm interested to see how it turns out, I don't think there will be a penalty for one since there were absolutely no hints about the two options.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I wanted the dress after I saw it without the fur on Instagram and realized how beautiful it, is so I opened 3 more boxes. I guess this is third time ever for me to complete a gift box set :o

Aaaand this is perfect because of the event bonus points. I'm gonna be very busy this weekend, but I might finish the event because of the bonus points :D

Rz4njkc.png

Ck9H1VK.png
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Cherrey!

NDC70RV.png?1

All items were in my pallette, but I got stars again, not complaining though, think I'm getting really good on picking stars lately.

I don't wanna talk about this too loud... Has been 7 weeks since the last time I got a krap prize in my boxes. This is sure a record!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I blew up 400k stars just to get the hair, I even had to purchase stars, so now I dont have the "watch videoes for k stars" option anymore :( kinda bittersweet but the hair is amazing though
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    2s9ykab.png

eiurtj.png

These are the last 2 things i needed i already got the dress & shoes on my first try lucky me!. :o
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I got the hair in the second box I opened :)! That's all I really wanted to chase from the GBs so I stopped there... hopefully I will get the shoes in a future TB box. Here's my pallet; got the kash first so I just had to open more.

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's my free giftbox:
    IMG_3452_zpsnzvpqwoy.jpeg

I don't really know when I will wear that hat but it's still better than kash or energy.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So I've got the shoes and the fur so far...

oQ3lu5x.png?1

Had to come here and see if there was a pattern so I can get the hair & dress!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
    300+ Kstars later, I got the fur, the dress and the hair! I might try to get the shoes later :)
    Sorry, I didn't take any screenshots
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I managed to raise enough kstars from achievements and reality run ins (thanks Chad and your stupid helicopter :D) to open one more box and I got the hair! I'd like to thank Cherrey because it was looking at your box patterns and mine that led me to choose that one. I was so torn between that one and the second from right which would have been the dress so I guess there are patterns sometimes (kind of) :)

79BB4AC1-9C70-42DB-9A9D-701207CB4F99_zps2d2srbmv.png
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So here's my second pallette:

fANyXs4.png?1

I guess I blew all my luck in my first pallette (above in this thread-- I got the fur and shoes)-- both the dress and the hair were in the pallette, and I got neither!

So I went for another pallette, and of course I messed up the picture:

zsR5ekL.png?1

But i can tell you that my first pick, the secodn from the left on top, was the hair. then The next pic was 30 event points in the bottom second from right, and last was energy second from right on top. I should have stopped with the hair! The dress wasn't even in the pallette. So I guess I'm done chasing, without the dress. Perhaps in a future TB!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β