Options

What level for event gigs

Does anyone remember what level you have to be to get the weekend gigs that come with the event? I just restarted my game from the beginning and am currently on lvl 13 I'm guessing it's some level above this of course but I would love to know which level to aim for because completing these weekend events with a 27 max energy and no event gigs is rough :/

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey Diamondaydreamer I wish I knew I'm sorry (helpful) - I don't think it should be higher than 15 though and I kind of thought you get them at the same level you get events. Maybe someone else knows?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    DiamondaydreamerDiamondaydreamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hey Diamondaydreamer I wish I knew I'm sorry (helpful) - I don't think it should be higher than 15 though and I kind of thought you get them at the same level you get events. Maybe someone else knows?

Thank you for replying Lucy! I thought it would be at the same level as events too. Hopefully it's some time soon. Thank you for trying to help :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thank you for replying Lucy! I thought it would be at the same level as events too. Hopefully it's some time soon. Thank you for trying to help :)

Welcome! It's nice to meet you hope you'll be around on the forum :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Let me look around. I thought it was lower, but it's been a while since I checked.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary