3 hour or 8 hour party more worth for New Year's event?

Kathyz08Kathyz08 Registered Users 14 Posts
What type of party is better to throw in order to earn the new year's event items?

Comments

• BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I would say a 8 hour party if you are willing to put the time into it.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    3 hours definitely!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a Benefit to each. If you have no bonus items....12 points is frustrating. But if you can't sit and grind, just want to empty what..2 full energy tanks within 8 hours...20 points feels better, but smart money says get the most event points for your efforts. But a Newley voiced longtime member did math in a jiffy, maybe they or another might step up. I want to say I think that was Hannah? If not please correct me.

I know a 3 hour is 12 plus a sliding scale of bonus points for each bonus item. 1 is 3. 2 is 5. 3 items are 8(?) 4. Ok I've lost it. 1 know some number gives 10 and one number gives 12? So a three hour with a lot of the earner and GB items can yield 24. then add 1or 2 points for Small talk with each guest one time. That can go all the way to 14 for the 7 guests in Calabasas.

So we have 12. Plus bonus Up to 12. Up to 14 guest points that could be up to 38 for a three hour. So if someone wants to get accurate for us, we'lll save it for future reference.

And and if you start an 8 hour before you go to bed, and finish in the morning 9 or get up and finish when your energy recharges) you can earn Event points practically while you sleep.

- not on my laptop and tired from the day so forgive typos or misinformation. Feel free to correct me. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    A 3 hour party takes almost a full bar of energy, and an 8 hour party is double that (note: This calculation is based in the Calabasas house which is the most efficient). You'll get more bang for your buck doing the 3 hour parties because doing two of those will get you a minimum of 24 event points while one of the 8 hour is only 20 points.

However like Koko said if you are going to bed and don't want to wake up every 3 hours to throw a party, doing an 8 hour before you go to sleep is a good idea because you'll use your energy getting half the points, then when you wake up (before the 8 hours though!!) you'll use the last half of your energy and finish. 20 points and a good night's sleep :)