Weekend Event 12/30/16 -Happy New Year KK:H!

Comments

• kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I chose each option between my two games. I'm interested to see how it turns out, I don't think there will be a penalty for one since there were absolutely no hints about the two options.

I chose the cosmetics as well. I did the gig, then got a call from Maria yelling at me. Turns out Simon sent an impersonator of myself in the shoes' gig and she did a bit of a mess. I got 2 options: i had to choose between doing a gig for the shoe company and apologize to them or meet with the manager of my impersonator and convince him to publicly apologize (i chose the second one). While doing the gig with the manager (it was in Black Rabbit in Sydney) i met Kim and she invited me to her New Year's Eve party
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^did the shoes event and Maria yelled at me as well. I think I chose the manager option cause it's in Black Rabbit as well.

Sorry for not taking pictures, but from what I recall of my palettes

X-Hair-shoes-X
    boa-X-X-Kash

This one did not include the dress at all

X-X-dress-X
    X-X-X-hair
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I went with the cosmetic event then after the mess Simon created I did an event with the other company, there I had the option to charm the guy with 2 kstars, but I didn't do it.

Now I'm waiting for the final event in Times Square, also we're getting 5 kstars at the end, nice

Screenshot_2016_12_31_02_33_30_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I went with the cosmetic event then after the mess Simon created I did an event with the other company, there I had the option to charm the guy with 2 kstars, but I didn't do it.

Now I'm waiting for the final event in Times Square, also we're getting 5 kstars at the end, nice

Screenshot_2016_12_31_02_33_30_1.png

Sweet! I won the pants from my GB. I didn't take a photo, though. All 4 items were in my palette.
    I'm not too in love with the hat, so if I don't make it to the final item, that's okay with me. Party events are undoubtedly the toughest. Good luck to all!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    You know you didn't get enough sleep when you was up and can't do the next storyline gig because it hasn't been 6 hours yet. :(
    I hope everyone has a great NYE! I'm working all day so it won't be fun but it was my choice so now I have to live with it!

Also, in my GB I got 30 energy and wasnt happy with that so I opened a second box and got the hair! This game is just killing me with all their beautiful long wavy hair. Now if all I had to do to get hair like that IRL was open a gift box I'd be set for life.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    good morning. Congrats on the hair. Isn't it great? Happy New Years Eve everybody.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I just started the NYE gig in Times Square and it's so great! Well done Glu, I love Times Square and all those animations you put in! So much more fun to tap away when there is stuff happening in the background.

And Happy New Year's Eve to everyone, or as we say in my country: Have a good slide (meaning slide over into the new year... I don't know why we say it, but we do lol)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Hi everyone!

Thought I'd share... I just noticed there's a 2x rewards event going on this weekend. I'm still being sent directly to the 'other offers' wall, but it's better than having no chance to earn stars at all. :)

Happy NYE!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks Miimoliin! I just noticed your banner I guess I should have been calling you Lulu sorry about that!! :)

And thank you Cherrey because I used your box inspiration to get the fur as well after I got the hair. Then I got kstars and finally energy though so I'll give up on the dress this time but everyone else looks beautiful in it!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thanks Miimoliin! I just noticed your banner I guess I should have been calling you Lulu sorry about that!! :)

No problem :) I just added that to my signature a day or two ago to make it a little easier since my log-in name is a little long. Either works for me!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I'm supper happy I got the hair in my free box! And that was what I wanted the most!

IMG_1612.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Happy New Year's everyone!

I think I'm just going to grind for the dress. The hair makes me look like a unicorn, lol. I'll also be at a party this evening, so no time to grind.

I'm not used to the time zone change and I am not getting up at 5 AM to start an event. 11 AM is much more my style. Asa result of that, I'm losing time on the events. I'll be back to normal next week.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    oeAgGg5.png
    UOJiv6x.png
    iAooyAU.png
    z0swo71.png
    cxpeERb.png
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    twitter_6_0_nye_2017_promo.jpg

Let's celebrate!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Happy New Year, everyone! Love the Time Square Party gig! I lived in NYC for four years. Thanks GLU!

IMG_4357.jpg

Angeline & Jon had a very lucky NYE event! Super happy!!

IMG_4358.jpg

Jon only opened one extra box after the free one and he got the two items I wanted the most.

IMG_0363.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I just got Kash in my free box. Very discouraging.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

Fotor_148321087749511.jpg

I hope you are having a wonderful time, less than 2 hours for 2017 to start in Chile :)

Today I tried to get the shoes, the only giftbox item left for me and I got them on my first try! I took a screenshot this time

Screenshot_2016_12_30_20_26_40_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax did Shoes > Event + Charm for 2 Kstars, Kim gave 5 points and got 50 bonus points. He is one party away from completing!
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got lucky with my boxes (well not the first palet though) and ended up with all items!!

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

Wishing all my forum friends, moderators and Glu staff all the best for 2017!!

IMG_3804.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Happy New Year sadnert and everyone else on the forum x

428BFD7A-E5B4-409F-804C-3C59E2323C64_zpsnq1iojhy.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy New Year!
    Well, no double k-stars for me.
    Screenshot_2017-01-01-15-45-55_zpsuogstswq.jpg
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy New Year!!!

Done!
    mVtgWDZ.png?1

I had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble with K&K event that I had to neglect Vats’ event while I was trying to finish the other, but I did it this morning *sigh*

So happy to be back at Times Square to celebrate NYE this became one of the most cool traditions of the game, however my gig there was a bit bugged, there were a huge delay to the action buttons pop up again.

I followed almost the same path that Nai did, didn’t paid the 2 k-stars though, at the end I received 5 k-stars that were among the 50 bonus points. I didn’t saw them, but my k-stars account raised after I tapped all those…Anyone else got these results? Anyway thanks for that Glu <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but Hayley had a blast at last night's NYs Eve party!
    Rocking the new hairstyle, in her favorite golden dress.. she definitely impressed some people. :o

86dc77e909944fc5b4c1647c0a296a3b.jpg
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Just finished the event!.

fjdpig.png
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Happy New Year!

It's the same for me. We have this "earn two times more stars" offer this weekend and I've watched 5 videos but I only got 5 k-stars. This glitch(?) didn't píss me off cuz i'm already done getting mad because of the flaws of this game (which some glitches are understandable, tho some are really ridic) it would be better if you're gonna give back what I deserve, what we deserve, GLU. :) Thankyouverymuch [FONT=&amp]😘[/FONT]
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oj4p3lJ5091qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Happy New Year everyone! I'm still recovering a bit from last weekend and between that & having an unexpectedly busy day yesterday I ended dropping the ball on parties so it's a good thing I only wanted the jacket and shoes LOL

Oddly enough, I forgot about a morning party and cleared my party pro achievement before completing it but it oddly mirrors my wondering if I should mount a comeback this year. I'm at the max - 875 mill - and am sure that there won't be a 1 billion so what happens when it reaches the 999 mill? I'm slightly worried I won't make it to #1 ever again but I am curious all the same LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone!!! I haven't posted in while, but I just wanted to come on here and wish you all a wonderful year :) I know I'm looking forward to 2017!!

I think there were a couple of odd things about this event.. my bonus points glitched towards the end.. I wasn't getting as many as I was earlier in the event, and the NYE action buttons did have a huge delay before popping back up. Other than those things, I really loved this event!! The Times Square party is always so fun, and something I look forward to now :) I also really loved the items!!! I won the GB dress and hair (the 2 things I wanted the most), but decided to stop there even though I loved the shoes and fur. I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the year!!! I hope everyone had fun <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Happy New Year!
    Syndra x wrote: »
    It's the same for me. We have this "earn two times more stars" offer this weekend and I've watched 5 videos but I only got 5 k-stars. This glitch(?) didn't píss me off cuz i'm already done getting mad because of the flaws of this game (which some glitches are understandable, tho some are really ridic) it would be better if you're gonna give back what I deserve, what we deserve, GLU. :) Thankyouverymuch [FONT=&]&#55357;&#56856;[/FONT]
    It was just for the "other offers" not for the regular videos to watch. At least that's how it was in my two games (not that I get any videos in my iOS game ever since I bought a pack of KStars)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Happy Monday everyone! I took last Friday off so I had a nice 3 day weekend :) I ended up earning the dress Saturday morning and quit after that. Just didn't feel like grinding. I hope everyone had a great New Year!!