Options

No Midweek event - Thread closed

KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
With the NY event done. It's time to speculate about this midweek event. I think it will be a SYS.what do you think?
Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Doll: Brie
List: A
lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
Doll:Khloe
Followers: 1k
lvl: 8
Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please check your inbox. I wrote to you about this last week. Please do not jump the gun on possible events. Last week you started one while the previous event was still running, on a week that it had been decided no midweek thread was necessary. Again. Please check your pms. I posted this here because I don't know if you're reading your pms. Thanks for understanding. Future impromptu event threads will be deleted.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I got excited when I saw this thread. But oops, false alarm. It gave me false hope. LOL 😂
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Not false alarm, we just have no info yet. Could be (probably maybe lol) I tend to start these with a little less certainty. I'd love a SYS, however, the last update touted a new 'Who wore it best' that we've yet to see, so unhappily (and I hope I'm wrong) I think probably Who wore it Best will be taking the place of SYS. 2 Easy TB Prizes followed by a new outfit, while you had to check in every 4 hours...it wasn't grueling as far as non stop grinding. That was a sweatheart event, and I can't believe so many people prefered being tied to their game furiously tapping for energy and gigs.

So no worried Syndra. I didn't say there wasn't an event....I said please don't start these threads, wait for me or glu. I ought to try that for the weekend gigs. "here's a thread talk about the event". I'll check my earlier post, I don't want to be harsh but if a message isn't being read in pm, I have to put it here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope we will finally have a good Midweek event with new items. Show Your Style or Who Wore It Better please!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Show your style event please :(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There will not be a midweek event, but I promise we have exciting things coming soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    No midweek this week. I'll change the title. Sorry guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks for telling us Kalinda, I'm sure glu have been busy working on the next update :)

*sneezes*separate eyebr... ok no
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Oh we should dig up the waiting for the new update thread. It got buried with the holidays. It will be nice having a normal day tomorrow. SugarB back at work, now I'll start taking all the decorations down. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Shoot, I thought we'd get another 5-Star TB event.
    Oh well, at least we know exciting new update is in works!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Oh we should dig up the waiting for the new update thread. It got buried with the holidays. It will be nice having a normal day tomorrow. SugarB back at work, now I'll start taking all the decorations down. lol.

Hi Koko!
    Are you taking the decorations down already? Here we celebrate the 6th of January so we only take down the decorations after. When I was a kid my mom would take the decorations the weekend before my birthday, because we would host a party for my friends... My birthday is on Feb, 22nd... I think I'll wait a couple more weeks before I take down the decorations because I put a lot of work on them... :P

Happy New Year to all! :)
  • Options
    Oh, I 'start' taking them down by merely putting away all the nutcracker china and things on the kitchen table. The tree, the living room decorations, all stay, but I got tired of the extra cleaning for the kitchen table. year round I'm placemats and much easier there.

Telling the truth, I once left it all up till the first week in April. My mother was flying in to see the new house a house ago. I wanted her to see the whole thing decorated so, yeah. April. Since baba's been here, I've never gone past the middle of February.
    I got some great artsy vases for Christmas presents, that I want to put out. That's one more surface I'm cleaning off. And I started decorating just before Thanksgiving, so it will take a while. :) If I had s Feb 22nd Birthday......I'd been keeping up a lot more of my stuff. It's your birthday! Birthday Cake and Christmas Stockings. Maybe Santa will make another stop and leave a little birthday present in the stocking if it's up. You never know.....:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Oh, I 'start' taking them down by merely putting away all the nutcracker china and things on the kitchen table. The tree, the living room decorations, all stay, but I got tired of the extra cleaning for the kitchen table. year round I'm placemats and much easier there.

Telling the truth, I once left it all up till the first week in April. My mother was flying in to see the new house a house ago. I wanted her to see the whole thing decorated so, yeah. April. Since baba's been here, I've never gone past the middle of February.
    I got some great artsy vases for Christmas presents, that I want to put out. That's one more surface I'm cleaning off. And I started decorating just before Thanksgiving, so it will take a while. :) If I had s Feb 22nd Birthday......I'd been keeping up a lot more of my stuff. It's your birthday! Birthday Cake and Christmas Stockings. Maybe Santa will make another stop and leave a little birthday present in the stocking if it's up. You never know.....:)

Koko, Santa this year promised me a new phone for my Bday! :D But since I turned 18 the years fly. So now we count the year like this: next bday is my mom's 10 days before mine, then my bday, then summer and before we know it the christmas season is here again... I'm turning 29 this year. I feel old, and I'm having a lot of grey hairs... I remember that my father who has all white hair now (age 52) stoped adding years to his age when he turned 29. I think I'll do the same... :P My mom only got her first grey hair when she was 55!! Sadly, I didn't get her genes. :/ Time flies! But it's all good. :D
  • Options
    Not false alarm, we just have no info yet. Could be (probably maybe lol) I tend to start these with a little less certainty. I'd love a SYS, however, the last update touted a new 'Who wore it best' that we've yet to see, so unhappily (and I hope I'm wrong) I think probably Who wore it Best will be taking the place of SYS. 2 Easy TB Prizes followed by a new outfit, while you had to check in every 4 hours...it wasn't grueling as far as non stop grinding. That was a sweatheart event, and I can't believe so many people prefered being tied to their game furiously tapping for energy and gigs.

So no worried Syndra. I didn't say there wasn't an event....I said please don't start these threads, wait for me or glu. I ought to try that for the weekend gigs. "here's a thread talk about the event". I'll check my earlier post, I don't want to be harsh but if a message isn't being read in pm, I have to put it here.

Oh sorry kokokokonut I'm still groggy about all this New Year thang so I thought yesterday was Tuesday that's why I'm kind of expecting something. 😵 Haha. Sorry my bad. ~_~ Your threads are the only ones I look forward to. ❤️
    Anyhow, so I'm thinking that this 'Who wore it best' is possibly a revamped version of SYS...well obviously. Haha. I'm just wondering about the differences.

Let's sit back for now.
    😥
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm wondering if it's just a name change to match the new way the SYS events work. When they first started out, you could dress however you wanted. Now there's an common item that you need to buy/wear to participate. Using that theory, it would make sense to change the name of "Show Your Style" to "Who Wore it Best"
  • Options
    I recall the 'blurb' about it on the update page said something about 'compete with your friends' because it just scared the boots off me. But, who knows, when it pops up, if it pops up we'll all learn and figure out how to do it.

I do hope the rapid recharge comes back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Not sure how that would work when games are frozen :p If you're the only one wearing are you the winner by default? Who votes? lol

Maybe that's why Glu is taking so long to unveil it.
  • Options
    i recall the 'blurb' about it on the update page said something about 'compete with your friends' because it just scared the boots off me. But, who knows, when it pops up, if it pops up we'll all learn and figure out how to do it.

R A P I D · R E C H A R G E is back I checked my game just now.

Can't wait for the new update!
    ❤️
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »
    R A P I D · R E C H A R G E is back I check my game just now.

Can't wait for the new update!
    ❤️

lol I completely forgot Rapid Recharge was gone could have helped with the NYE event .
    and Koko isn't it possible for WWB to be a weekend event and SYS remain a midweek. Because on the patch notes it mention a new event and SYS is a well known old event
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
  • Options
    I recall the 'blurb' about it on the update page said something about 'compete with your friends' because it just scared the boots off me. But, who knows, when it pops up, if it pops up we'll all learn and figure out how to do it.

"compete with your friends" you say is it possible for a introduction to Krews in KKH or this also can reference Facebook friends :(
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm crossing my fingers we get the update this week and have a SYS or Who Wore it Best (same?) event (my favorite) next week. Last SYS event I was shut out waiting for the Kindle update and it nearly killed me. ;)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    I really hope we get the next update today, our Christmas break ends today :( Anyways, I'm pretty sure January 03, 2016's midweek is REALLY NOT this week :rolleyes: lol koko the date on the title's set for last year ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    I've been having that feeling too. I know nothing.....who wants to volunteer to keep checking the app store?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I just checked the app store on iOS. Nothing yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get an update today!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    Fin wrote: »
    I really hope we get the next update today, our Christmas break ends today :( Anyways, I'm pretty sure January 03, 2016's midweek is REALLY NOT this week :rolleyes: lol koko the date on the title's set for last year ;)

See, this is why I ask people not to jump the gun and start event threads. I didn't start the thread, and not trying to be a big meanie, I didn't delete it when it was started. I did change the title after Kalinda popped in and said no midweek. Added Not this Week so people wouldn't think there was an event going. The thread began Sunday night as Midweek 1/3/16. Again....not my error. And seeing the bigger problem with the thread, the date wasn't even on my radar.
    Hang on while it undergoes a total title change.

And, there's a waiting for the update thread that we should shift over to.

Believe me, I thought long and hard about just deleting it when it popped up. Now, I'll just redo the whole title and BEG people not to start event threads early, wait for me or Glu, and if an event starts without a thread....be my guest.

Ok, this is rife with update chatter, so I'm finally putting this thing to bed. I'm closing the thread, you can talk about waiting for the update in this thread.
    Any post that works chronilogically will be moved over if it's about the update.

Or if it's not about the update, find or start an appropriate thread. (subject to change. (like this one) ;) )
    Thanks for understanding
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.