2017 New's Years Resolution

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
I'm not sure if this is appropriate to do on the forum so I apologize in advance if it's not, but I thought it would be fun to do a New Year's Resolution thread. It may be interesting to hear from you all what you plan to do this year. I'll start.

-I will try harder in school with studying and exams. Nothing but A's from now on. :)
-I will like to drop about 50 pounds. Hopefully all this walking I'm doing at my new job at Macy's will help.
-I want to actually try not to be so lazy. I don't know where I got that from. :(
-I want to learn to cook. My mom does the cooking for me and my sister.
-Lastly I want to try and not spend so much money on this game and do the special offers for K stars instead.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Congratulations on your new job NQueen! Those sound like great resolutions - I'm sure it will be fun to learn to cook, and you're lucky your mom can give you tips :) I never make resolutions but I do need to find a new job, and I did promise in the other thread to stop talking about separate eyebrow colour so much on the forum :D

I hope everyone has a fun and successful year x
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My new year resolution: Spend Less Time Playing Games!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awesome NQueen. A few days ago early into the grind I said someone should start one. And I know I had a real good resolution when I suggested it, now it's out of this brain. It was game related, darn it. Ok, I'll go find my resolution. I know it was a good one. lol And Queenie, I loved your resolutions. And when it comes to the game, all we can do it try to not go chasing every cute dress we see.

I have to go find my resolution now. It was buried deep in the midweek, but, if I can't remember it now, how much of a resolution was it?

happy_new_year_2017.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    My resolution this year is to get lots of A or A+ i'm going try really hard!
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    My New Year's Resolution this year is to move from a size Large Spanx into a size Medium. Also, I will eat 25% less carbs.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I typically don't make new year's resolutions because I usually intend to break them lol

But sure why not anyways? I'm gonna only participate for the throwback sales and the V.I.P. events on this game. The constant grinding is getting very tiring for me and very redutant. And also it's extremely time-consuming too.

And for my personal life I'm gonna try my hardest to look for a permanent part-time/full time job. Even if I have to study for a test and pass it in order to get hired, then I'm more than willing to do it. I'm determined that I will make it because going on these job interviews is too highly competitive for me. I'm just tired of getting rejected by either email or through interviews. Enough is enough.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    My New Years resolution toward this game /forum is to not feel diasapoiinted if I don't like an events items and to not participate if I really don't have the time. It's ok to miss out on things I don't want and won't use.

In my real life my resolution is to work towards getting into grad school as well as to drink less alcohol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm going to not let the small things about the game get to me. It's a game. It helped with my quitting smoking and losing weight and I.met all of you. And I love my cyber Barbies.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary