Options

v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

Comments

• Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Okay so the update appeared in the app store for me but it has the same exact description as the 6.0 update??

I've attempted to update the game twice now and the update always reappears in the app store after completion. Nothing new added to the game..
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda <33333
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Okay so the update appeared in the app store for me but it has the same exact description as the 6.0 update??

I've attempted to update the game twice now and the update always reappears in the app store after completion. Nothing new added to the game..

Keep an eye on it -- when it correctly says 6.1.0, then download it. Should work for you then. There is a bit of a wait between the update being released and it being available for download for users.

I myself am waiting patiently for it to turn to 6.1.0!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg omg omg omg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    **** lol I am literally lying down on my bed preparing to sleep and then the update came.

Updating for Jax, and then Xan will get it when I wake up.
    PM to add
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yes!!!! White nail polish is back :)
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Speak up if you're reading this from Canada! We're really excited to introduce Toronto to the game today, as well as a sushi restaurant and new location for Chevier.

And the first Who Wore It Best? event that you've been waiting for is around the corner.

Start checking the App Store and Google Play
    :)

OMG I LIVE IN TORONTO. THIS IS CRAZY.

I am very very very happy. I will finally get to see my home!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm downloading it RN!

I think you'll be happy to see that we added some facial options that were in the game before 6.0 and adjusted facial proportions for guys.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    When I installed the update, all of my progress from that past few days got erased? My new years clothes and hair are gone! And all of the kash and k-stars I earned! What do I do??? :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    I've just updated and its thrown me back in time to earlier today or a couple days ago? Gigs I completed have reappeared, cash I spent is back, I've lost a couple million fans and I was wearing an old outfit. I'm also missing a couple k stars from completing luxe goals, as well as the items purchased for these luxe goals. Really annoyed about having to do gigs that I've already done again. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I have lost all of my relationship points with every single friend, but not NPC's. Not cool.
  • Options
    When I installed the update, all of my progress from that past few days got erased? My new years clothes and hair are gone! And all of the kash and k-stars I earned! What do I do??? :(

Oh no so sorry to hear that :( My game notified me that the version saved to my device was older than the one on the iCloud. It gave me the option to switch to the one saved to the iCloud, but I had to do that several times before my game was fully up to date... I hope it gives you that option soon.
  • Options
    bwalshbwalsh Registered Users 12 Posts
    A similar thing is happening to me I opened the game after the update and it said I had 4 stars on an event I had finished over the weekend (the one before Kim's NYE party) and now it's asking if I want to load my game from the icloud or keep with the one I have the icloud is 4% more through my current level so I'm guessing that is the current progress of my game but I'm afraid to chose because I could lose items???? This is awful I can't play the game at all without choosing so I guess I might miss out for a while because I really don't want to lose anything
  • Options
    I chose to upload from the iCloud and didn't lose any items (that I've noticed). I understand if you want to wait though!

Edit: I just noticed that all of my FB and game center friends aren't showing up in my contacts. I tried to log out and log back in to FB but it won't let me log in. It just asks if Kardashian can access my likes, and when I select 'ok' nothing happens.
  • Options
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I chose to upload from the iCloud and didn't lose any items (that I've noticed). I understand if you want to wait though!

Thanks for letting me know I will try it now!
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Please hang on -- we are investigating. You should be trying to load whichever save is newer. If it's not working (ie. you keep getting the pop-up), please hang tight, and Kalinda or I will update you all ASAP.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wait, where's NeNe Leakes? I can't see her in the VIP tab in contacts and the photo booth. :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I was also informed I needed to choose between two iCloud saved games, an older one and a newer one. I chose the old one that's already on my phone because I thought that was the safer choice, haha. I didn't lose much progress, but I did four star a gig somehow instead of my usual five.
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    I have not been asked to choose between any saved games it just came up as this older version, I keep going back on the game to see if the pop up appears but nothing yet!
  • Options
    After clicking the new game pop up numerous times and restarting my game cus it kept freezing I seem to be back where I was
  • Options
    My game center friends have shown up but my relationship progress has been reset and is at 0 with all of them. Still can't get FB to work, though.

My NPC relationships were not affected.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I can't download it til tomorrow when I can get wifi but Toronto is a great idea!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Is this happening with Android games too? I'm scared to update now
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Is this happening with Android games too? I'm scared to update now

Hasn't happened to my game. I'm all good.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Hasn't happened to my game. I'm all good.
    Thanks daffodil :) I'm going to update now
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    IMPORTANT:

If you're playing on iOS, please don't update the game yet. If you already got the update, don't run the app. We'll let you know when we've resolved the issue. Thanks for your patience!

If you're playing on Android, feel free to update. Hope you enjoy the 6!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Ugh. I wish I'd read this thread before updating. My game is seriously messed up.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Please don't update the game yet. We'll let you know when we've resolved the issue. Thanks for your patience!

Nooooo.... saw this post too late... My progress was reset too, about 9 hours back. And my husband divorced me, really bummed about that, we were married for a year and had max level...

But besides that I love this update!! The new hairstyles, close up possibilities for pics and Toronto!!

IMG_4041.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    It took me about 15 minutes of repeatedly hitting load icloud save. the icloud save was more recent than the device save. I selected icloud and then the same notice popped up. I was going to load from i cloud to a standby ipad, but finally I noticed it went up a little closer to the icloud save. finally, the whole thing just loaded and I didn't lose anything. But I kept tapping the higher stat save which for me was icloud.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My androids were fine with no issues
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Shoot my phone automatically installed the update before I could stop it. The pop up asking me which version I want to load won't go away even though I tapped to use the iCloud (later) one.

And before that pop up appeared, the game told me I had gotten 2 stars on the gig I was in the middle of. 2 stars! Now looking at the image I took of that, I see that my doll is wearing an outfit from a couple of days ago, and I am too high on the top stars list-- suggesting my friends are missing. Including this info in case it helps the Glu team.

3iBN747.png?1

ETA: it keeps inching toward the right date. I click the use save game option and then I get another pop up about another gig I've done recently getting less than 5 stars, then i get the pop up again. This happened tons of times until I finally got the screen with the update info on it.

Sometimes it would freeze, and I just closed and reopened it again, and kept clicking that use save game button. So if this is happening to you, just keep at it! Eventually you should get to your current game, like I did.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.