v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

Comments

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I'm so excited that Toronto is added in the game
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I updated the game a few hours ago for Android and I don't see any problems so far.
    I love this new update! The new items are so beautiful that I already buy the beige boots 😍 next vip event I'll consider to buy some more items, the two hairstyles (without hats or decorations) are everything!!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I lost all progress with friends.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    No issue on my game either
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    My game center friends have shown up but my relationship progress has been reset and is at 0 with all of them. Still can't get FB to work, though.

My NPC relationships were not affected.

Same for me regarding game center friends progress being reset to zero.
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    My game says that there is another version of this game I just uptaded ***
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    My game says that there is another version of this game I just uptaded ***

If you read the past few pages you'll see that others are reporting the same problem. Kalinda said not to run the game if you've updated, but before she posted that I (and other users who have posted) just kept loading the iCloud version because it was further along than the version saved to the device. We eventually got it so that our game is up to date.

Kalinda says they are working on it.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    All my friends are gone. It says i'm connected via GC and facebook, but I had to select my FB friends who play this game to invite them. It says once they're playing the game, they'll show up on my contact list. But it's you guys! You're all playing, haha.

Then I tried to close and reopen the game, to see if that would fix it, but I'm getting a pop up that says "update available!" so i click update but it takes me to the app store where the only thing there is the update i already included. when I click "open," it just goes back to the pop up, so i'm locked out of the game for the time being.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I found a new feature of the game!!

Floating/Flying pets..

XGI3shE.jpg
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Oh no!!!!!! My game updated automatically and i lost everything that i had gotten during and after the christmas weekend event, i'm so sad!!!!!!!! 😩😩😩 I didn't receive any ICloud pop up. I really, really hope, from the bottom of my heart that glu will fix this soon because one of the things that is missing is the hair with braids and the hat from the christmas event, and i was completely in love with it 😩
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi friends! Android is safe to update, the new house has a pet squirrel!

UgjQDAZ.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Then I tried to close and reopen the game, to see if that would fix it, but I'm getting a pop up that says "update available!" so i click update but it takes me to the app store where the only thing there is the update i already included. when I click "open," it just goes back to the pop up, so i'm locked out of the game for the time being.
    Same for me..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I don't appear to have any problems. Kinda meh about the update. Chevier will be another dubious profit venture where it takes 9 months to break even, no?

And of course the home is another one-room. Like what's the point with these? Im not holding a party or show with one or two guests. They're just new houses for my pets, and since the pets are ridic expensive now, they aren't even that.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    maxrockatansky is that hair and the dress from the update? I'm sorry everyone is having technical issues but I'm just in suspense wondering what's been added :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • sisforsarahsisforsarah Registered Users 2 Posts
    Actually desperate for the new update. Wish I'd seen this before I updated :(:( any idea how long until itll be resolved?
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Oh, thank god I saw this in time. Whew..

By the way, maxrockatansky, that hairstyle is absolutely gorgeous! Where did you get it? :eek:
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I didn't even notice all my News Years stuff was missing. I had on the dress from Christmas so that's all still there. My game was working fine literally five minutes ago and now I'm getting the "update is available message". Hope everything is resolved soon.

The new items that come with the update are great imo!
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    maxrockatansky is that hair and the dress from the update? I'm sorry everyone is having technical issues but I'm just in suspense wondering what's been added :D

Yep! Isn't it gorgeous??? I can't say no to a black dress and the hair is my new favorite, sleek sleek sleek. Sleek on fleek. Here are some of the other items that are new:

JOtHOy9.jpg
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yep! Isn't it gorgeous??? I can't say no to a black dress and the hair is my new favorite, sleek sleek sleek. Sleek on fleek. Here are some of the other items that are new:

JOtHOy9.jpg
    Yes the hair is beautiful! Definitively my next purchase when there will be a Vip event! The others items are nice too!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Same for me..

I'm having this issue on my guy's game, but not Skylar's.
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts

JOtHOy9.jpg
    Oh my god, that 60 K-Star hairstyle is perfect. Can't wait to try it. :o
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    I updated my game (iOS), ran the app and received the message about loading from my iCloud...but then did not respond and closed the app. What should I do? Will my game be fine because I did not select an option, or is it already lost so I should at least select the more recent load from the cloud? Glu folks: please let me know ASAP if you can.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Right now they are working on it, and perhaps rather than risk anything else, we should hang tight and wait for updated info before opening, trying to update again. I'm not even playing it till we're told it's ok. I bought a few of the new things, but I didn't do anything else.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    In regards to Kalinda's post about don't run the game - I opened the app but couldn't get past the loading screen because it told me my game wasn't updated. Will I be safe?
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    I am now getting prompted to update, but I was able to access the updated game for a bit earlier today. Fingers crossed my iCloud is all safe :(
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh thanks so much max <3 the new items look really good and the hair is stunning for sure!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    I'm really ****ed rn.Sorry kalinda but you warned us all too late.I'm sure soo many dolls lost a little bit of their progress.I even saw someone who lost the progress until the Rome uptade like omg.The IG warned some of us a little bit with the backup saved thing that's why I did an backup and deleted kkh downloaded it again and used backup.But the stupid thing is that it seted me back to December 28th.I really hope you fix your game.And ofc you should involved the whole Glu team in this because dolls will probably contact Glu and ask if they can give the lost items back
    ellelaurin wrote: »
    I am now getting prompted to update, but I was able to access the updated game for a bit earlier today. Fingers crossed my iCloud is all safe :(
    I did a backup in icloud before upadting and it seted me back to 28th of December
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Max, thanks for posting the pictures of the new items. My games are both iOS. I can't update them until the issues are fixed. Thanks for the heads up everyone. I just have to come here and wait patiently.
    Can't wait to see what are the 3 new partnership items and the new fashion boutique!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's some of the new stuff that were added and here's my doll modeling or should I said trying it on inside of her fitting room? Lol:D

QLrDuU.jpg
    wc0PVO.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections