v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Again, I would NOT update till glu tells us it's safe. Please don't risk things because it's hard to be patient. It's so tempting to go in and check, but believe me, they'll be back and tell us when we can update. Personally, I don't want to take chances.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    New partnerships!!!

15803085_2059978410895231_449421667001696256_n.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • sdavis56sdavis56 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I got set back a couple of days as well. Also now every time I try to loud the game a pop up in the screen says update available even though I already updated it
    Please stop trying to load the game. They're working on it now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Again, I would NOT update till glu tells us it's safe. Please don't risk things because it's hard to be patient. It's so tempting to go in and check, but believe me, they'll be back and tell us when we can update. Personally, I don't want to take chances.
    Again most of the dolls already updated koko.They warned us too late.Glu should really check their game before releasing a **** messed up version of this game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi friends! Android is safe to update, the new house has a pet squirrel!

UgjQDAZ.jpg

:eek: omg the squirrel is super cute. I wish that they weren't scared of humans irl lol:D
    Savagekkh wrote: »

And of course the home is another one-room. Like what's the point with these? Im not holding a party or show with one or two guests. They're just new houses for my pets, and since the pets are ridic expensive now, they aren't even that.

I'm actually tired of purchasing the homes because with every new update it's barely even affordable anymore but then again my doll's home looks like a zoo now because she has lots & lots of pets lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    Again most of the dolls already updated koko.They warned us too late.Glu should really check their game before releasing a **** messed up version of this game.

In my opinion, your info that most dolls already updated is baseless. Europe is the middle of night right now so the majority of those players are probably still sleeping. And I'm trying to stop people from poking around and opening their games. So, till the situation is under control, lets focus on minimizing damage first, and calling glu on the carpet later on?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Credit where it is due - they gave the guys a new natural style! If it didn't have that shaved side I'd be ALL over it but I'm glad it's being offered at least.

I really love the close-up view in the photobooth tho and that I finally have a pose where I can look lovingly at my husband (which came with the last update but is still nice to make mention of now) -

tumblr_oja2d8jAnt1qfvh9po1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Can someone from android people check if glu fixed Kim's vma outfit ?I mean the sleeves and the thingy between her legs were missing.It looked like she fighted with someone and the person stole the half of dress lol.Please someone check
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My game auto updated but it's android so I guess it's all good. I just have to say the Glu Toronto sign is so cute. Nice touch
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    OMG!! I need this dress

Screenshot_2017_01_04_20_25_03_1_1_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    OMG!! I need this dress

Screenshot_2017_01_04_20_25_03_1_1_1.png

Love it!

Seeing this made me realize that I never got a storyline for the update that added Abu Dhabi. We're supposed to be able to DJ or tend the bar there (I forget which), right?
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I think Glu should be doing more beta testing before releasing updates. This one sounds horrendous for a lot of people.

I realize they want to be timely but I think we would all rather wait a day or two than lose progress or spouses.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

I really love the close-up view in the photobooth tho and that I finally have a pose where I can look lovingly at my husband (which came with the last update but is still nice to make mention of now) -

I'm happy that glu fixed the pics and made it to look high-quality with a higher resolution just like the iOS platform☺. Before it looked blurry and low-quality with a lower resolution whenever I took a pic of my doll inside of the photobooth.

I'm loving the closeups however some of these poses looks super awkward when my doll took a selfie pic with her rl contacts lol:D
    1YixjI.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JaeleighJaeleigh Registered Users 8 Posts
    Any updates on when the app will be fixed? I cannot get into the app at all and I pretty much look forward to getting off work so I can play around. I'm super bummed right now - I've been waiting hours without being able to load or update. ��
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    It was my thread you commented on. What about us that already updated? I got that update message as well
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I finally have a pose where I can look lovingly at my husband (which came with the last update but is still nice to make mention of now) -

This is the cutest photobooth I've ever seen. The little over-the-shoulder coquettish glance is adorable.

Your doll and his husband are both gorgeous too. I wish I could find an NPC near that attractive in my game. I swear I have a game full of wacky hipster hats, neck beards or red-eyed demons.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm SO glad I saw this thread before updating. Goodness.

The update sounds nice tho! Can't wait to see it. I love that they added some new hairstyles. I hate that all the good hair always seems to be in gift boxes. It was my wish that they would add more to the regular updates and looks like they have. :) Can't wait to explore everything and start buying stuff!
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    Can someone from android people check if glu fixed Kim's vma outfit ?I mean the sleeves and the thingy between her legs were missing.It looked like she fighted with someone and the person stole the half of dress lol.Please someone check

KKH_Screenshot_1483574247292.jpg

Is this it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so sorry iOS pals that you're in trouble!

The update is nice! The love for guy's doll is still in the air lol

Good stuff here!

Going on shopping with Kim in Toronto was such a fun way to start the update.

Toronto already owns my heart. The new restaurant is INCREDIBLE, very well done! Just the overpriced house and a new Chevier feels unnecessary.

They fixed the misalignment of guys' faces (Vats looks slightly different), now everyone can wear beards again! There's a new one who looks fly. Thank you so much.

I noticed some new bugs and things that still need to be fixed. I'll report later if nobody else does.

Koko did you got your nose back? Guys got the old face shapes back.

The close-up at the photobooth <3

Lots of things to comment and explore, but overall it feels like a promising update.

Praying to they find a solution and everyone have their game fixed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm so sorry iOS pals that you're in trouble!

The update is nice! The love for guy's doll is still in the air lol

Good stuff here!

Going on shopping with Kim in Toronto was such a fun way to start the update.

Toronto already owns my heart. The new restaurant is INCREDIBLE, very well done! Just the overpriced house and a new Chevier feels unnecessary.

They fixed the misalignment of guys' faces (Vats looks slightly different), now everyone can wear beards again! There's a new one who looks fly. Thank you so much.

I noticed some new bugs and things that still need to be fixed. I'll report later if nobody else does.

Koko did you got your nose back? Guys got the old face shapes back.

The close-up at the photobooth <3

Lots of things to comment and explore, but overall it feels like a promising update.

Praying to they find a solution and everyone have their game fixed!

Vats!! Can you post a pic of the new beard??
    It's been so long, but doesn't this look like their old face? With the addition of the purple eyes. How does the nose look? I'm so excited.

Facefix.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    It's been so long, but doesn't this look like their old face? With the addition of the purple eyes. How does the nose look? I'm so excited.

Facefix.jpg

Omg the nose is fixed!! This is amazing! No more of that pesky shadow!
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi all! Is anyone having trouble with the Android update? Were we supposed to receive a new storyline because I didn't get any calls in my game?
    Hang on I'll check. TBH I'm not really playing till everyone can. I do know I got the call to go to Toronto to hang with Kim. 1 game did and got the gig to go to an appearance with her to the Revolution I think. But I haven't done the gig. And that's where I had gotten to on the iOS before we were told to get out of the game.

But rest assured, they're on this. As sure as my dolls and everyone who wore it got the nose back , we'll be updated and in, and fixed up somehow. While I was in, I did notice nai, holly, Wolfie and a few others were still frozen. :(
    And all my friends points were down to zero.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thanks Koko!!! You are great
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    A second update appeared on my iOS and I took the risk to update and open and I lost all my New Years event items and am back to where I was immediately after Christmas. Is there a better way for me to keep my iCloud saving on a more regular basis? It seems it maybe saves once a week,
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi everyone,

There is a new iOS version in the App Store now (v6.1.1). Please feel free to update now and play again.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    Thanks to my stupidity, ALL of my progress is gone and I can't get back all the K-stars and such that I purchased recently. I wish I'd thought to come here first and get the facts before before I did anything foolish. :(
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

There is a new iOS version in the App Store now (v6.1.1). Please feel free to update now and play again.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

has anyone tried it out? I'm afraid to update it, but my fingers is so itchy to update it, LOL I wanna see my squirrel :p the squirrel is so cute...