v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

Comments

• lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm IOS Ipad and everything is OK with me so far. My husband is still at max level

Curious, did you have to choose an iCloud save, or did it just work the way it usually does?
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Lala -I would leave it alone for now, and not update, until we hear from Glu. I selected the save from iCloud option after Glu released the second update, and it sent my game back in time again.

Yikes! Thanks for answering. Staying away for now then.

Also, so sorry that happened to you! :-( Hope they fix it soon.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    my only problem is some of my friends are still missing from the picture booth. like I cannot find Everly anywhere :(

I found you, Kayla!

0RuIKlj.jpg

<3 u, krew girl!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I got all my friends back, BUT, I have a back up device. I brought up the game with the good update on that, icloud saved it, then moved that over to the usual ipad. As a result, I have all my friends, however some are frozen and all have been reset to zero.

I don't know what to advise anyone. If you took the bad update you might be missing friends. Glu has been notified, and know you're not alone. I just have no answer for you Let me look around, and see if there is an answer, otherwise, I have to turn in.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    You have to select your old nose! It's near the bottom of the noses tab.

I believe I found it! Second to last row. Thanks Max! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yikes! Thanks for answering. Staying away for now then.

Also, so sorry that happened to you! :-( Hope they fix it soon.

I updated and everything is fine, no pop up of saved game whatsoever. First time taking the update.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I updated and everything is fine, no pop up of saved game whatsoever. First time taking the update.

So glad to hear this.

Might have to go give it a shot. Fingers crossed.
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi everyone, wondering if anyone is still having a problem loading their game? I no longer get the update pop up but every time I do load the game it freezes at the loading screen. Anyone found a way to fix this ? A little stressed out!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I updated the new update and my game returned to how it was: my husband is back, NYE clothes, everything!!
    Thank you, Glu, for fixing this glitch so soon!!
    And thank you for returning the skeleton pants!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The rings are fixed!

Some are still not how they used to be on our old fingers but very much wearable now.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    One thing that still has not been fixed is the free K-star after watching a video for free... still receive energy...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Could someone help me.I lost all my Contacts.Just 4 dating guys appeared.Someone knows how to get my contacts back?Maybe log out from gamecenter and log in again?
    Silver lining if your contacts were set back to zero.....people I was wrongly romantic friends with, can be switch to professional. Friends I gifted a heart item to erroneously, set back to zero, I pull them in as a costar...now they are professional friends.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    There still seem to be some issues. I did the first gig with Kim, got a call from Sandra about Chevier and I bought it. I had to buy a star pack because I didn't have enough stars. Now the game set me back before I purchased Chevier and my stars are gone as well. Really frustrated because I was charged for them.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Just in case anyone is still scared to update on iOS (I only just worked up the nerve myself, after reading a few people saying they updated with no issues), thought I'd report a successful update on both my games (iPhone 7, 10.1 I think, and iPad Air still on 9.3). No pop-ups about iCloud saves or any of that. As far as I can tell, problem-free so far.

Definitely NOT saying there isn't a chance someone might have one if the issues that seem to be still affecting people (as mentioned in some of the posts above me), just adding another data point, for whatever it's worth.

Also, so happy to have my nose back! :-) And does anyone know which of the face shapes was the first one in the list pre-6.0? I think I've got it, and it's not even a big deal, but I wanted to check with you guys in case anyone knows for sure. I was thinking its 4th row #3, or maybe #1 on that same row?
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I'm still afraid to update... but I wonder if I don't update it, I won't get weekend event... oh well I hope they fix it before weekend event starts :(
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I just updated my mom's iOS game for her and everything appears to be working and back to normal! She had downloaded the bad update before too, so looks like this one fixed it.
    I'm on android and haven't gotten any calls for new gigs though, kinda wondering what that's about.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that there has been complaints on this thread that both platforms didn't get the new storyline gigs. I'm thinking that it's a glitch.
    urnxo wrote: »
    I'm on android and haven't gotten any calls for new gigs though, kinda wondering what that's about.

On a positive note, while my doll is loving her personal closeup I'm very estatic about next month's event which is valentine's day. It's right around the corner. I think that it's finally time for my new doll to start a family even though the daily dates will be extremely annoying to keep up with.
    3HXZGz.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Last night my FB friends were showing up like normal. I open the game this morning and they're gone even though I'm signed in to FB in the game. Not sure why they disappeared!

Edit: I closed and opened the game and just one of my FB friends is in my contacts list. Strange they're not all there.

And still no call for the storyline. I've had this issue with a few updates now. (But I've seen that some others report the same issue with this update).
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    5am update: Still unable to get past the loading screen, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem. I am not seeing the update pop up, but nothing else seems to be happening when I load the game up either. Very stressed and hoping it gets fixed before the next event
    As far as storyline, I have to ask. Do you have outstanding gigs in your game? That's the first thing Customer Care tells us to check when storyline isn't forthcoming.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yep, I currently have 3 storylines going right now. Thanks for letting me know, koko. I'll work through those and see if I get the ones that I've missed from the updates.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi all,

We will be looking into loading issues today. We are also aware of some friend relationship issues that persist (iOS only).

As for the new storylines, yes, as KoKo said -- make sure you are done all outstanding storylines first. If you have done this and are still not getting anything new, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience!

e+b
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Thank you for this, and the other big issue is a number of people who just can't open the game. Some keep being taken to the APp Store, others just can't open. They've posted here in this thread, and some in the Support thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi I just wanted to say that the clothes/ hair/ accessories in this update are my favourite out of any update ever, I love that Toronto was added and I love that the snow was kept :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi I just wanted to say that the clothes/ hair/ accessories in this update are my favourite out of any update ever, I love that Toronto was added and I love that the snow was kept :)

I fully agree! The hairstyles and all the clothing items that were added are amazing.
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Hi all,

We will be looking into loading issues today. We are also aware of some friend relationship issues that persist (iOS only).

As for the new storylines, yes, as KoKo said -- make sure you are done all outstanding storylines first. If you have done this and are still not getting anything new, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience!

e+b

Please be aware that I (and maybe others) are still experiencing the "sent back in time" issue as a result of the second update. I think what may have been different for me vs other players is that I didn't get the save from iCloud option with the first update. I did, however, get it with the second update. I selected it, because it appeared to be more recent, but it was not.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Hmm, guess I'll try finishing the 3 gigs I have lined up, but that hasn't interfered with me getting the phone calls for new storylines with the past few updates so I'm still not sure if it's a me issue or a game issue. Like one of my stories at the moment is Kim's party in Vail (which I just completed). I guess we will see!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Even if doing those storylines don't free you up for the gigs in this update, clearing your tasks is a formality. Eliminate that possibility, then they can look into it. Otherwise, the fist thin you'd be told ...do your open storylines to m are sure that's not the issue. If a solution becomes available while you are doing those gigs, it's a plus, because those gigs would have to be done either way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I really like the new items and stuff but other than that I thought this update was really boring.. Why always add new places to visit? What about new features, new things to do, trading clothes and asscessories with friends, new and exciting things like the last update. I feel like they always give us some new clothes and a new location and thats it. We need more exciting features in this game to keep it interesting! I would DIE for a trading option with your friends.

Not trying to be a total buzzkill over here though :rolleyes:

SORRY for bad english btw!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds