iOS Update - issues

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
I just updated to 6.1. When I opened my game it said my local game was level 45 12% and my saved iCloud game was level 45 16%. I kept trying to choose the iCloud game it the screen kept popping up and moving my character all around the world. I chose my local game and it worked fine. Then I saw my New Years hair I was wearing is gone and I'm missing stars. What do I do?
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
Prev1

Comments

• temporaryxblisstemporaryxbliss Registered Users 17 Posts
    It gives me the option to load a saved game from iCloud or my current one. But then the screen keeps popping up after I select one.

edit: never mind, I got it to work
  • ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    I just got word from my friends that KKH just had an update so I went to the App Store to update it and it was under the "updated" box and the clickable box said "open." I opened the game and it keeps popping up with a box that says "New Update Available, Please Update Game To Continue" - please help!
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • sisforsarahsisforsarah Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm also having this issue. It's driving me mad 😭😭😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I changed the title, to warn players not to update iOS yet. We'll post info as soon as it becomes available. There is also the thread in General Discussion, Here, Kalinda asks us to please hold off updating your iOS game. feel free to post there. And watch here as well for further info.

Thanks for your patience
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Merging with the Other Thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't update the app, I opened the App Store and apparently it had already updated but I haven't allowed automatic updates? All my other apps hadn't been updated but it said KKH had.

A-List
    Ok Glu's asked that we try and stay out of the game for now. THey're working on it, and you don't want to risk any further issues. Hang in there and thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'm having this same issue it won't load even though it says the game is updated.
    I would stop trying to open the iOS game till Glu tells us it's been fixed. Or till they tell us something
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhnadiaKkhnadia Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi glu, for the many people who have updated the game, what will happen? A lot of people are loosing all there progress. Please fix this Thankyou.
  • haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi! Any update on the game. My game automatically updated so I was too late. Hipe this problem will be resolved soon!
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    I just got word from my friends that KKH just had an update so I went to the App Store to update it and it was under the "updated" box and the clickable box said "open." I opened the game and it keeps popping up with a box that says "New Update Available, Please Update Game To Continue" - please help!

The same thing happened to me and I thought I could fix it by erasing my icloud data. I'm such an idiot. I erased all my progress for NOTHING.
    Hi the android update has not had issues to my knowledge my 2 games took it without issue. If you're iOS, whether you took the update or not, please stay out of the game while they work to fix things as only they can. When there is news they'll update with any instructions. I'll make sure everyone knows that news in in the same when you all saw not to update.. and if it happened automatically or you like me didn't hear not to take it, just don't play or open the game. It's like opening the oven door while you're baking a cake. Your cake will fall and it will be yucko. Stay here in the forum, wait for info and talk in general discussion. The link about the update, with pictures shared by. Androids and early updates so you can see some of the great features we'll all be enjoying.

olf facial features have been added back into the game. More choices than ever. Rings have been fixed. White nail polish is back. Check the link in my signature. ; 0. And thank for your patience while they work this out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Don't take any iOS updates till glue says it's OK. Please help spread the word. You don't want friends jumping the gun. Don't go into the game while they work this out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi everyone,

There is a new iOS version in the App Store now (v6.1.1). Please feel free to update now and play again.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
    My game keeps freezing on the loading screen

A-List
    half my real contact friends have disappeared, and the others are not under the right names. The Dolls have the wrong names. The names have the wrong dolls.

Also no real player contacts appear in the photobooth.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Read that it's not just me If you still have issues after the latest update, please post them here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    After updating to the latest version I am still unable to get past the loading screen and into my game. I have tried restarting my wifi, and my device(iPad) but it just keeps freezing on the loading screen. Wondering if anyone else has this problem? Or Any solutions . Thanks.
  • Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ellyloves wrote: »
    After updating to the latest version I am still unable to get past the loading screen and into my game. I have tried restarting my wifi, and my device(iPad) but it just keeps freezing on the loading screen. Wondering if anyone else has this problem? Or Any solutions . Thanks.

Same here! After updating, the loading screen still tells me there's an update available and refuses to open.. but the App Store clearly shows that I've already downloaded it. I sent in a ticket on it and was told that it's a known issue that they're working on, but that they couldn't give me a timeframe. I was told not to uninstall the game, just sit and wait basically��
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
    Good morning. Sorry there are still issues. I'm sure they'll be addressed i found a silver lining to contacts set back to zero....if you were erroneously tied romantically (heart gift in error?) now by grabbing that friend for a gig, boom you are now professional. I had a few friends like thT....Jeneen from that bag forum and I are finally working together. Others like that can be 'fixed' as well. Small silver lining that's all. If you can't get in to play, that us of little consolation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandajsxAmandajsx Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I updated the KKH game on my Apple device through App Store and when I go onto the game it doesn't load and brings up a message saying I have to update the game to use.. I press on it, it brings up App Store and obvs I've already updated the game so it just says open.. I can't uninstall the game or I'll lose all progress.. any advice? 😖
    Hi Amandajsx. I moved your post into the existing support thread. There was an iOS update with issues yesterday, then there was a 2nd update to correct issues. Please check you have updated to the latest version v6.1.1 I'm sure we'll have a few more answers this morning.

I would just sit tight and watch this thread and the one in General discussion for updated info and instructions. I would say open a ticket with customer care, but if your game won't open then you can't submit a ticket in game. If you have your hollywood ID # saved somewhere, you can submit a ticket by the contact us button here.

I'm sorry you're going through this, your patience is appreciated, and please know that the team is aware of issues and according to a response from customer care they are working on this issue, and urge you to sit tight, and not uninstall the game. I'm sorry you're going through this. I would check the app store from time to time. my game didn't want to update till I tapped the bottom right update link on the app store page. It will take you to any updates and that's how I got my fixit update, v 6.1.1 last night.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This thread does not seem to have the same amount of attention as the one on the general section but I thought I would add here as well that I am still experiencing issues with freezing at the loading screen. I have downloaded both iOS updates and even the mini update that came today and still my game is not getting past the loading screen. I don't want to reinstall but I feel like there is no other option at this point, since they have released fixes. I know I have asked before but does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this problem? Or any new information from Glu? I don't want to lose my progress but at this point I'd just like my game to get fixed.
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    My game auto updates as many others do, so something to keep in mind when telling people not to update.
    My issue seems to be the SG eyes earned a long time ago are gone from the wardrobe/ eye section. Not in the everything or in my items.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    My game auto updates as many others do, so something to keep in mind when telling people not to update.
    My issue seems to be the SG eyes earned a long time ago are gone from the wardrobe/ eye section. Not in the everything or in my items.
    Were they there before? When did they disappear? Maybe they're in the makeup section, the NARS eyes are there so maybe these too.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    After updating to version 6.1.0 I experienced troubles along with a lot of others. Then after the release of the 'bug fix' 6.1.1 me and many others are still unable to even get into the game! After opening the app and leaving it unattended for 5 minutes, it has frozen on loading screen. It isn't loading, it's frozen. The tips aren't changing and the three dots next to 'Loading' don't move past two.

A-List
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    My game is still not working. I can't even contact in game support because it's completely frozen after it loads.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Same here. Mine freezes and then crashes. It's so frustrating they aren't giving a timeframe as to when it's going to be fixed.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Same here. Mine freezes and then crashes. It's so frustrating they aren't giving a timeframe as to when it's going to be fixed.

Yes, it's unfortunate, we're on day three of not being able to get past the loading screen and some people on Instagram are having the same problem. Doesn't seem to be any fix in sight since a majority of people already have a working game. I feel only a small number are being affected by this. It's a bummer because the new event seems really cool.