Problems with Chevier Toronto

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
I've bought all customizations in the store...except the cash register...because the purchase keeps freezing the entire game. I've restarted and tried to buy several times, but no luck. The same thing happened with a couple other kash purchases, but each finally worked/went through. Not this one though. What's the deal? If I can't complete the final customization purchase then I can't get the max benefits, in which case I'll no longer want the store and you can kindly return the stars and kash I already spent. Because otherwise, what's the point? Thank you.
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Has anyone else purchased and furnished Chevier Toronto? Any problems? No issues?

You can either submit a ticket, or wait and see if this becomes a wider issue that get fixed with a file update. But if others have it, we'll hear about it.

If if it was another just like the Paris property, I'd have bought it in an instant. I love that task. A morning leisurely gets me 7 stars and about 3000$ cash? I forgot how much cash,but that place was well worth it. Not feeling the Toronto house myself. Maybe in a vip

anyway...please share your ChevToronto experiences, and help out Isabeau. Happy New Year Doll. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    First of all, the Chevier in Toronto in my game is locked. How do I unlock it? Is there a specific quest or mission I have to finish first?? How how how???
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    You meet Kim for a quick Shaopping date. The the realtor calls I think, and wants you to take a look. Oh, when you were with Kim, she asks if you know about it. Did you get that shopping with Kim experience? And do you own the one in Paris? I would imagine that you don't get any phone calls about Toronto and less you already own the one in Paris but I could be wrong. Make sure you've completed all your storyline gigs very often something undone will keep you from getting delayed the storyline calls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    You meet Kim for a quick Shaopping date. The the realtor calls I think, and wants you to take a look. Oh, when you were with Kim, she asks if you know about it. Did you get that shopping with Kim experience? And do you own the one in Paris? I would imagine that you don't get any phone calls about Toronto and less you already own the one in Paris but I could be wrong. Make sure you've completed all your storyline gigs very often something undone will keep you from getting delayed the storyline calls.

I have bought the Chevier in Paris already but I never met Kim about the shopping date. Does that shopping date thing come with the Toronto update or is it a quest/storyline gig???
    Forgive me because I still have about 22 quests/storyline gigs to do for I don't really do those weekend stroyline gigs (but i'm tryna do it one by one... slowly) But I'm just wondering that there might be a specific gig that may unlock the Chevier in Toronto???
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    22 Storyline gigs not done yet is def the problem. I don't know of any one that unlocks Chevier Toronto, but in all honesty, you have to clear those gigs. If you don't want to do them, someone a while ago said they start the gig and either spend one tank of energy on the gig and let it run out, or just walk away entirely. The gig expires, you lose some fans and get that achievement run set back to the beginning (the ones that say complete 100 Appearances in a row.) But with 22 gigs, I'm crazy so I would just start doing them all. But, you take a one time hit, start them and walk away and whether you get a 5 star or a one star (I'm assuming you're up to the first star free level) when the gig is over your responsibility is over. That's one way of clearing it. Actually I suggested 2.

Do all the gigs, or start them and let them run out. Right now I have 5 on one game, so I'm not one to cast stones, But trying to pick the right one to unlock a specific thing isn't going to help you in the long run. Let us know what you decide, and good luck doll. I know how I feel when my dashboard is full and I just want to do reality shows for a star. You'll feel better with a clean slate. Trust me.

And nothing to forgive. Don't be embarassed. I'm willing to bet there a game somewhere that has a lot more than 22 waiting storylines. :) Hope that helped. I'd probably start to do them all, then say FTS (Fudge Thumping Screenshots) and just open them and let them run out. You will feel so much better when you're clear.

Good luck Doll, we're here for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    To echo what Koko said, keep working on clearing your remaining gigs until you get a call to join Kim in Toronto.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    IMPORTANT and late; this is where they mean "better late than never."

So, I started this thread and it was about problems furnishing Chevier Toronto and the other (dreaded) issue that came along with it--the ended-up-being-unpurchasable counter with the cash register, which kept resulting in crashing and freezing not just the game, but my entire phone. Which freaks me out in particular because when I was playing K&K, myriad issues such as freezing/crashing, among other things not nec to write here, literally ended up breaking my phone and rendering it un-chargeable(!), messed with my other apps, caused bizarre malfunctioning, and well, you get the picture. Anyway, I had to quit K&K, was left with a less-than-two-years-old phone that was irreparable no matter what I and Verizon did to try to fix it...blah blah blah, soooo...I got a new phone last week (I love this thing so much I seriously want to sleep with it!), and I obviously haven't tried to purchase the cash register again. Here's what I'm leading up to: I suddenly got an in-game pop-up, which gave me $10,000 kash and said it was from Kalinda (this was a really fun and novel thing!), and left me wondering *what just happened here???*. Thanks to Kalinda the matter was being worked on so fast it made my head spin. When I went into the forum I had a message waiting, Kalinda explaining what had happened and the $10,000 kash was returned to me because I'd spent it on a clothing rack that ended up having to be removed. Whew. Long-winded--sorry! But anyway, more of Glu literally listening.

β€’ Can anyone tell me if the problem has been resolved? Without the last piece of furniture I can only have five customers a week, and I want the ten so I can get the full benefit of the store/investment. Which I have to admit is fairly boring. I like how it's different, but it would be a good idea to add a weekly in-store event-type thing, just like the one in SCSD.
    Also, I just keep getting the same woman customer every day now, when previously there was some guy as an alternate every other day. What's with that I wonder...?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This needs to be fixed!

I bought the items last week, and two customers appeared. But that was the first and last time I saw two, now it's back to one. And it's stuck for me too, the guy wants to vacation in Bali and was looking for khaki dress shorts.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Sorry you are both having problems with it. Probably as more people buy it, they'll have the same issues, but I'll see if we can get some help for this. Sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The NPCs appear in Chevier Toronto based on a timer, so that's why you may only see 1 customer at a time in the store. If this is happening to you, then the game is probably functioning as designed.
    #VIPKalinda
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Like Bilal, I also had the one-time-only two customers. That's ok since right now, without the front counter, I'm not expecting more than one. And also, I don't expect a customer other than every 24 hours, since I only have one to begin with...without the purchase of the front counter. Then, the two times the emo kid, standing outside the store like a hawker on 47th Street (NYC's jewelry district, and just as annoying [sorry, but he's kind of in the way. And since he serves no real purpose once you've bought the place, unlike Magnus, Mia, Imogen, i.e., do, other than blocking the way to the door--and always sending my doll spinning into the restaurant]) has called me to "pay" me, he stresses I've only made five customers happy, not ten--well, when can I buy that counter and get the second customer in my game?? What he says to my doll is pretty obnoxious. So. Can we buy the last piece of furniture yet, or what? Thankkkkk youuuuu!
    I have the cash register, and still it's just one customer a day. Please look into this !

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I fully furnished the Chevier store in Toronto, but the last two days I got just 1 customer a day... and to top it all this 'glitch' cost me the bigger payout as I could only make 9 customers happy in a week's time...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I believe three complaints are enough to confirm it's a problem on their side, and not ours.

So again, please fix this! I missed another k-star and $1,000 cash because if it.

• DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Would just like to add that I am having the same problem. After buying and furnishing the venue I had two customers for the first two days. Then there was only one per day for the rest of the week. My second week started yesterday and I have only seen one customer per day. So I missed a Kstar last week and it's not looking good for this week. Hoping this gets fixed soon.
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    I had a few days of 2 customers, then I got one wrong. After getting 9 total for last week, haven't seen more than one customer per day.
    iOS
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I had a few days of 2 customers, then I got one wrong. After getting 9 total for last week, haven't seen more than one customer per day.
    Hmm. I also gave a wrong suggestion..the next day I started to see only one customer per day...I wonder if there is a connection?
    I'll bring it up again, with more players affected there has to be something to explain it. Can someone tell me more about the suggestion thing? I want to include that info. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I also gave a wrong suggestion/answer and after that I saw zero or just 1 customer a day. Maybe that is what sets it of?

To clarify Koko: when a customer appears they ask you a question on what to wear to a wedding/Bali etc. You then can suggest two things for them to wear, one is correct and the customer is happy, the other is incorrect and the customer leaves.
    Thank you Koko, for bringing it up for us!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ahhhh, gottcha. I'll see what I can dig up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • vanillasummersvanillasummers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there!
    I had the same problem! After I bought all the stuff in Chevier Toronto, everything went fine until I gave the wrong answer.
    I already wrote to the customer service but did not receive an answer. I hope they will take care.
    Always when I spent something like money or k-stars, I really want to receive my boni!!!
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi there!
    I had the same problem! After I bought all the stuff in Chevier Toronto, everything went fine until I gave the wrong answer.
    I already wrote to the customer service but did not receive an answer. I hope they will take care.
    Always when I spent something like money or k-stars, I really want to receive my boni!!!
    The same issue I'm having. I might get one customer a day now even though everything is furnished. Before giving a wrong answer, I always had 2 customers per day. Did your issue ever get resolved?
    Yeah I gave a wrong suggestion as well. I see many have reported on the Facebook page too.

I asked about it, and when I hear back I'll tell you, but I'm guessing that it's the wrong info messing you up, question is when does it reset, or how, to get you another try to get it right. Because it does say, good results will get more customers. To be honest I hate when the game makes you think I play the game to get away from that LOL. But let me scroll up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Same issue here. Bought everything, had two customers until a wrong answer was given.

But now we're in a new "week" period, and it's still only one customer a day....and I haven't had any wrong answers this week.
  • Angieb97Angieb97 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have fully upgraded my Toronto store but I still am only getting one costumer a day when I should be getting two. Am I the only one having this problem?
    I fully upgraded my store and am only getting 1 customer a day...can this be fixed?
    Same issue here. Wrong answer once and haven't had 2 customers since then. It's been 2 weeks now. I spent a lot to upgrade this store...I should get the full payouts promised!!
    Edit & Update: We're aware of the issue you've described in Chevier Toronto and we're going to fix it soon! Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your patience.
    #VIPKalinda