Weekend Event -1/6/17 First of the New Year!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm on wifi and it failed four times now...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm at work for another 6 hours so waiting for others to start playing to see how the event pans out. I do like the idea of it, although I have some reservations - but I'll keep those until I know how it actually works and whether I was worried for nothing.
    ****I play on ios****
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I think the problem is that not enough people are participating because the event just started. I think our only option is to wait a few hours for more people to start the event.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    It's working for me now!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Seems this event may not be working for anyone. I've tried 3 times now, and have also gotten that error message every time.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It's working for me now!

That's good! Did it tell you a wait time?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It's working for me now!

I'm happy to see that it's working for someone, but I just tried for a sixth time and it still isn't working for me. I think it's time to give up and go back to bed. Serves me right for waking up early to play a game... :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I'm having the same problem...
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I've tried more than ten times between my two games now... nothing. I don't think it's because there aren't enough players, it might be the middle of the night in America but not in Europe or Asia, and I know lots of people like to start the game at the exact time the event starts. Especially if it's a new type and they're curious.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Well, it started working for me. I was in first place for the first round and went on to the second round and suddenly I get the error message. Although I expected there to be a few glitches and problems with trying a new event I'm still annoyed that it's not working properly.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    That's good! Did it tell you a wait time?
    After your look is submitted succesfully you get to judge three other pairs (similar to SYS), three rounds and then you get the results.
    Lii wrote: »
    I've tried more than ten times between my two games now... nothing. I don't think it's because there aren't enough players, it might be the middle of the night in America but not in Europe or Asia, and I know lots of people like to start the game at the exact time the event starts. Especially if it's a new type and they're curious.

I'm in Europe and it is 11:24am now, but it should not have anything to do with time.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I've tried about 7 or 8 times now and always get the error message... This is kinda frustrating :(
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've also tried 7 or 8 times and it hasn't worked. Back to bed for me.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I have the event, put together a look and when I clicked submit it showed error and now it's asking me to wait.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Again I can't submit any look :(
    And I'm living in Europe too so I don't think it's about where do you live.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I mean OF COURSE the new event doesn't work right. Does Glu beta test at all? Is Kim aware the company is this bad?

Thought I'd give the free round a go just cuz I can't sleep and maybe they'd prove me wrong but yah a half hour of my time WASTED is enough.

Items ain't cute anyway.

Dude just bring back the free SYS that at least glitched in our favors.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I also get an error message. Hope they fix this soon :(
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hello? Kalinda???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I sometimes come in a competition but glu puts me in a random one I join in the 2nd or 3rd round that's unfair because i don't have a chance and sometimes it crashes I don't even get my stars back
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Another broken voting event, yay.
    iOS
    Well now i got a call from Simon and afterwards I tried entering again and then it worked!
    First round was free, when you win you move on to the second round and have to pay 5 K-stars to enter...
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Recurring entry fee for a weekend event... nope I'm out.
    iOS
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Its working for me now. I won the brown boots, but now I have to pay 5kstars to go to the next round.
    ThanatosX wrote: »
    Recurring entry fee for a weekend event... nope I'm out.

Same actually...
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks Linda! It just started working for me I think maybe it's because you need to be paired to seven other people at once and then it will start immediately and you are voting amongst your group, so it may be difficult to match that many players at one time.

I came in first place first round and won the boots and five kstars, then payed five kstars to enter the next round and came sixth lmao. I got £750 but if you want to try again you have to pay again. I love that this is something new, but with so many prizes this will totally eat kstars and I'm not willing to keep paying for basically nothing the odds aren't that great.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I cannot even begin to say how upset I am at Glu over this event. We have told you guys so much how ridiculous it is that you made us buy certain items to even participate in the Show Your Style events and what do you do? You basically make a whole event over doing just that! No, we don't have to buy the item, but every round we have to pay Kstars?! Really? You thought this would make us happy?! Not only that, but now instead of at least getting points for progress if we lose we might just get kash or an energy bolt? Once again you guys cater to the people who hack the game and can enter multiple times with nonstop gems while the rest of us sit on our thumbs all weekend.

Lucky me I have lost over 15 gems so far and gotten nothing but glitches, yay!....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I won the first tier and got the boots. The second one requires 5 K stars and I got second place but the good news is that I won my K stars back but it seems unlikely that a lot of people will participate in this event if K stars are needed to enter to win everything. What do you win for third place and lower, nothing? To be honest this event seems worst than the SYS event because at least with that event you pay a one time fee for participating. With this event you are betting K stars with a 1/7 chance that you will win the event item and if you lose you have to cough up another entry fee again and again until you win first place and more to the next tier.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Now it worked for me too, tried the free round and won, but from then on to have to shell out an increasing number of Kstars and the chances to win are slim. I'm out too, no weekend event for me.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    This is the first time I will not be participating in an event since I started playing this game. Having to pay stars to try again, for the same item after every round that you lose is ridiculous.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    It finally worked for me after many attempts, I submitted, voted three times and won the round, boots and 5 K-Stars--amazing! Excitedly went to submit again. 5 K-STARS TO PLAY THE NEXT ROUND. I spent it, thinking, okay, I'm just using my winnings to keep playing...I didn't get to vote, lost immediately without competing and had to spend ANOTHER 5 K-Stars to try again. Lost again after actually getting to vote this time, each time I was awarded a "prize" (2 energy and $750). It would cost me 5 K-Stars to try yet again; I won't.

I also tried submitting to the first round again to see if I could earn another 5 K-Stars to help fund the next round. After watching a video I was able to submit again in the audition round, lost and now I can't submit for 24 hours.

So I guess my weekend is over! Pay to play in the worst sense. Glu listens less and less to us, expecting us to spend hundreds of K-Stars at a time when we can't earn any with videos. That would likewise cost hundreds of dollars. Think of how little it costs to access Netflix, Apple Music, etc., other contemporary media forms. They are out to lunch. Meanwhile, the hacks are having a ball with their unlimited supply of K-Stars...

Very disappointed. Again.