~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, and not so good news about Amy..
    Her John passed away on January 4th... at least they got one last Christmas and NYE together... May he rest in peace, and may Amy be strong... :( ❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh, and not so good news about Amy..
    Her John passed away on January 4th... at least they got one last Christmas and NYE together... May he rest in peace, and may Amy be strong... :( ❤️
    Omg...Amy, memory eternal to John. Amy I'm giving you a hug and a shoulder to cry on. Take care.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thanks guys! I am much better, no more IV for me, yay.. I hate needles lol I just need to lay in bed until Tuesday and drink a sea of fluids and antibiotics.. I am so bored! Reading books, watching movies, playing the game.. I am glad its orthodox Christmas tomorrow, which is my Christmas, so the family is at home and at least I am not alone..

Bilal, so glad to hear from you xx

Vatsy, you can take the girl out of the party, but not the party out of the girl.. already planned my two weeks ahead lol just waiting to get better lol

What? Wow girl, I really hope you feel better.

and Orthodox Christmas is the best. It's so real and intimate compared to typical Christmas, in my opinion. It's so much less commercialized compared to American Christmas.

GC: Zoë Strange
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Same here Bilal & Vats! My grandmother from my maternal side passed away when I was a child. My grandfather from my paternal side passed away when I was a teenager. So I don't really have that much fond memories of my deceased grandparents:(.

Oh no that's so awful of what happened to Amy:(! May John R.I.P.:( I'm praying that she stays strong for John and I'm just gonna send big hugs along the way. I'm truly deeply sorry that had to happen to her. I'm just wanted to share my condolences for her loss.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Glad to hear you're feeling better Sassy and on the road to recovery :D

Please send my condolences to Amy :( My heart is broken for her loss. Sending her positive vibes to help her through this difficult time ❤️
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's a relief to hear from Amy again, though wasn't the news I was expecting ... :( I'm so sorry for the loss, stay strong!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Bilal sooooooo good to see you around, I was wondering your whereabouts these days.

Yessss, buddy! I know you always PM me and ask when I don't show up here. :o And thanks for the Christmas present too! xx
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Amy I tried to PMed you, but your box is full. So I'll let my message here.

I can't find words that can truly give you some comfort, I guess there aren't, but I'm deeply sorry and want to say that I admire how brave you are and you don't need to carry all the weight alone. As I said before we're here for you.

Hope you have your dear ones around you at this moment. You gave meaning to his life and this is the most beautiful thing that exists.

Love.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Amy I tried to PMed you, but your box is full. So I'll let my message here.

I can't find words that can truly give you some comfort, I guess there aren't, but I'm deeply sorry and want to say that I admire how brave you are and you don't need to carry all the weight alone. As I said before we're here for you.

Hope you have your dear ones around you at this moment. You gave meaning to his life and this is the most beautiful thing that exists.

Love.

You expressed everything so well.

Hugs, Amy.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Amy please accept our deepest condolences.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    On the Tuesday my grandpa J.T. passed away at age 85. He left a widow of a 63 years marriage, 4 daughters (+1 in memoriam), 4 grandsons, 6 granddaughters, 6 great granddaughters, one remaining sister and several in-laws. We’re devastated for losing someone so beloved and of such unique personality.

He was a fearless man, at age 13 he left his parents home due the poverty, he worked on every honest job that we can imagine. He was a good looking man with piercing green eyes and I can’t recall a day where he wasn’t with his beard shaved, his hair carefully styled or wearing something old. He was classy, a good man and definitely a creature of habits too.

He was much more than that though. On the last time I talked to him one week ago, he brought this story of a picture of me when I was 3 or 4 years old where I was wearing his fedora hat, he absolutely loved that moment, cause he always came up with this story over the years. Think it was his way to say that he loved me, back to him I said ‘I love fedoras too’. I’m glad for this sweet moment that I’ll carry with me forever.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh vats, I'm so sorry for your loss. I love the fedora story. It sounds like he loved you very very much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. I like to think that way.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thank for your words everyone, your thoughts and kindness mean a lot. The last week has been so hazy, I just keep crying at the tiniest of things and I just miss him so much. He was my best friend as well as my partner. I keep expecting him to call or text me. At the minute, I'm arranging the funeral which is really difficult, but at least I have something to focus on for the time being. I never thought I'd be arranging my husband's funeral at my age. I'm meeting with the priest tomorrow to talk about the service and certain readings, hopefully I'll find some comfort in talking to the priest as he was there towards the end and came to the hospice gave John the last rites.

I'm really sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing Vats :( what you wrote to me here last week was lovely and you said it perfectly. I want you to know that I echo those words back to you. You're in my thoughts xxx

I tried playing the game for a bit during the midweek event. I haven't attempted an event properly in months and it was strange to play again but I felt that it took my mind off things slightly for an hour. So I think I'll attempt to play this weekend, but ease in slowly. Even if I just aim for the 1st item.

Slightly belated, but I wanted to wish you all a happy new year x
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Oh Amy & Vats, I am so terribly sorry about your recent losses. Like others, I'm here if you need anything even if it is to just listen. <hugs!>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I'm so sorry that your grandfather passed away Vats. Please accept my condolences for your loss.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks from the bottom of my heart Amy, Kayla and Carol.

Praying to all of us to have a better year from now on.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh Amy, I'm so sorry to read about your husband's passing, please accept my deepest condolences. I send you strength and love in this emotional time.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Dear Vats, I'm so sorry to read about your grandfather passing. He sounded like a great man, who left behind great stories. My grandfather passed not too long ago but I found comfort believing that my grandmother and his sisters, who passed before him, were waiting for him.
    My deepest condolences and may you find strength with your loved ones.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks for the kind words Linda, means a lot to me. Sorry for your loss too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm out. It was nice to meet you all

mlk18.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm out. It was nice to meet you all

Wait...are you really quitting because of the game? If that's the reasoning behind it, I'm so sorry about that and you'll be dearly missed:(. But I can totally understand where you're coming from because I've been there before. I was beyond annoyingly stressed and infuriated with the game. When I took my 3 month hiatus from the game, I felt better and felt like a normal person. After all, I'm only human (that's what I thought to myself internally). I personally had to setup priorities for myself and then didn't want to overstep any boundaries either. Now, I'm relaxed and taking it one step at a time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Amy and Vats, I'm so incredibly sorry for everything you have gone through in the recent time. My deepest condolences are with you.
    Thanks my Cherrey!

Oh SoundsP what's going on?

Whatever it is can't be worse than K&K situation, give a quick check on that one and I asure you that KKH will taste as your favorite meal.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ugh just a bad day made worse by a bad situation. It's all good now. Like NeNe used to say, "I've got my wine..." and there's a lasagna baking in the oven which makes it almost impossible to be in a bad mood.
    Oh wow sorry that I misunderstood :confused: your post soundspretty. Thanks for clarifying it though. I thought that you were really quitting KKH for good. :eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I survived the who wore it best event. If that didn't make me quit then nothing will lol :p Thanks Carol
    When you get a luxe goal with a 9 k-star reward but the cost is over 100

26AHLspJScv2J6P0k.gif
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I survived the who wore it best event. If that didn't make me quit then nothing will lol :p Thanks Carol

"Good-bye, everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy!"

--Plankton, The Grass is Always Greener, SB SP

Heh, heh, heh!