Android game is constantly crashing on loading screen?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I'm not sure if other Android players are having loading/crashing problems, but I think that the most recent update my game is having issues now. It takes too long to upload up to 100% and then it gets stuck. Afterwards, my game just crashes. It's extremely annoying.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi I'm sorry you're having issues Carol. The biggest issue is not being able to get into the game, crashing on loading, but I don't think it's android only. (I remember your two devices, one had issues? Is this the one that was wonkly? ) We're having iOS issues, so I'd suggest submitting a
    ticket to customer care. ANd If you haven't already, copy your game ID and keep it in a safe place.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for responding to my post Koko! I've took your advice and I already submitted my in-game ticket to contact to glu customer service. Now I'm just gonna wait for someone to reply back to me. I'm hoping that person helps me out.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    Koko, how do I save my ID? I can't get past the loading screen to actually get to that menu.
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    My game is constantly crashing. Every time I load it up it hangs. My doll and other characters would be doing those repetitive hand gestures and nodding their heads but I cannot tap anything, the screen is unresponsive sometimes to the point to where it crashes. Oh and this has been happening since 6.1.0!
    Ok, looks like it's not just you Carol.
    ethanzolanski , if you can't load you can't grab your ID number. But since Carol could get in, I wanted her to copy and sace it.
    As far as this issue, we'll see what glu says about it tomorrow. Hang tight, and I am sorry this is happening. And ethanzolanki, I'm checking, are you Android?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    No, I am an iOS player, but I am also experiencing the game freezing on the loading screen so I was hoping there were some answers here.
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    I am playing on iOS and mine just started crashing on the loading screen. I had clicked to start a 3 hour reality show in my Calabasas house and it's been crashing ever since.
    iOS user, level 30
    There is a support thread for update issues in loading & crashing solely for iOS players. Posting in the wrong platform thread doesn't help us correct Android issues, or your own. If you're playing on an Apple product please post in the iOS issue thread. Thank
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well someone from glu responded back to me and here it is:
    23lh1k2.png

Now I'm not sure if this person actually resolved my problem, but I was able to open up my game without any loading issues. I was given different alternatives to my in-game crashing issues. But what I did notice though, is that when I was on the in-game messages, it did crashed on me and I was able to access into my game again. But somehow, I'm not completely satisfied with the suggested possible solutions. I'm not gonna agree about my little internal storage space about my device because I usually try to make sure that I have enough room to update this game smt.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG