New lipstick color?

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
Just got this ingame pop-up!! I think it is really cool that Glu wants our opinion on this!!

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Oh I haven't seen this yet! That's a fun way to bring in new customizations. I'm in love with that deep red!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm really excited about this partnership! It will be visible on all platforms later today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I just got it in my game! This is really cool! Wouldn't it be funny if the cosmetics company was Kylie Cosmetics :P
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'd definitely vote the red, I want it!
    PM to add
    HazelC wrote: »
    I love how Glu involves us in stuff like this! But does this mean that we pick a color for the company, or do we also get the lipstick in the game?

I think we are getting it too since it "will be unveiled in the game in February"! Cannot wait, would be perfect for Valentines. Though there might be a price tag on it.
    PM to add
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ah that sounds amazing! The deep red is gorgeous and something i definetly need in the game.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I think we are getting it too since it "will be unveiled in the game in February"! Cannot wait, would be perfect for Valentines. Though there might be a price tag on it.
    We'll reveal more details soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...that's strange I didn't see a voting poll pop-up on both of my games:confused:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I have a male doll and I still got the vote. I voted for the deep red. :D Doubt males will get any use out of it but it's still pretty.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I voted for the first one! I love dark lipsticks 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I voted deep red too!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I voted deep red!!! But I would take them all :)
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I voted deep red as well.
    I voted for red!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    I chose the first one since the other ones probably wouldn't look good on my doll since she has darker skin. Hope that one wins! I'm excited (hopefully it's free and not 30 k stars, but that's doubtful)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Melimda119 wrote: »
    I chose the first one since the other ones probably wouldn't look good on my doll since she has darker skin. Hope that one wins!

Same here. I voted for the red lipstick too! I'm hoping that it wins because that color in particular is usually popular for valentine's day.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I voted for the light pink. I love lipstick in shades like it.
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Weird i haven't cross the voting pop yet up maybe i will soon..
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I voted the red for all three games. I was intrigued by the middle one that looked plummy and my dolls would wear it more, but red is truly lacking in our game. I'm so freakin altruistic. lol. This was exciting.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I wonder how much it will cost, while simultaneously advertising to us.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ·
    ☑️️💄💋 💄💋 💄💋
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Sanders ExeterSanders Exeter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here i too voted for red;)
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I voted for the pale pink, but I wish there had been an option for all three! I'd happily see any of them in the game.
    ****I play on ios****
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I just wish we could have seen all the colors on different skin tones. I voted for red just because it seemed like it would be the only one that looked good on darker skin but it would have been nice to know and not just guess.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I chose the middle one 😍 But I like them all!
    Hm. Thread's here for you.
    PM to add
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I have finally come cross the voting lipstick i choose the darker red. Because it would look the best on my doll.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I voted for the dark red color because I believe my doll looks better with dark lipstick and gloss than lighter colors. Also I really want Glu to include the dark purple lip color for the NARS lips as an option as well.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I like the pink one, but since most of the girls are going for the red I voted for that one too.:)

Talking about lip color, guys could have some color on his lips, our lips are the same color as the skin we pick to our dolls.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I voted for the light pink. The others were pretty too though. Definitely curious to see how this plays out.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0