5Star MidWeek TB Event and Sale 1/10/16

13Next

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ooh I think you're all going to love the hairstyles available in the weekend event!

Woohoo, thank you, Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    No TB sale. Guess the didn't add new items, must already have those items TT__TT
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    I *really* wish they would do another one of these (below), where they have throwback items for sale in the closet. This is what I keep thinking of when Kalinda says "throwback sale" lol. A girl can dream!

Female_Featured_Wardrobe_1.jpg
    Sept_30_Female_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

I remember that too and it was amazing! I hope to see it again...
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I *really* wish they would do another one of these (below), where they have throwback items for sale in the closet. This is what I keep thinking of when Kalinda says "throwback sale" lol. A girl can dream!

Wow it looks amazing, when did this event happen?

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    Wow it looks amazing, when did this event happen?

During the fashion week. We only had SYS midweek events and a selection of throwback items for sale in the closet.

Okay, my second box was cash as well. :rolleyes: But my gold box wasn't so bad:

YEkGBwC.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    One 1/2 more days. Apple got her 3rd box, and the Androids are close behind. Then I think I'll pick a game and go forward with that one, I don't think I can do it with 3. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

SAME! I'm saving all my stars in hopes of getting some of the backlogged male hairstyles. PLEASE Glu!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Oh wow I'm so bummed that I missed out on this☹️! I so wished that Glu brings this back☹️.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    A little toward the left and that tank top would've been mine! ��

Ws78cFA.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I'm done. Finished this morning. AppleP got the green St. Patricks glasses, Kat got the red Queen of Hearts shoes, and Z got short work boots. If it hadn't been for the bun hair, it would have been wasted. But....Hey, I'll rock those sunnies, and the red shoes. But ugh. if Z has to go hiking.......lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My boxes sucked. Got 3x times cash and this bracelet:
    n9J2Jq8.png?1

Think it's the guys' equivalent of the green boa, TBH.

Are you hearing us GluGods about the throwback's store sale ? We want to this make its comeback!

I know that some people don't like the expensive prices, but chasing an item at the weekend boxes can be as or even more expensive and the results are unpredictable, also is an excellent alternative to us don't have to wait forever for something we want and don't have to go through all rigged blind throwback boxes to get there.

And the feeling of having a long awaited item, is pure ecstasy. Life becomes more colorful.

I NEED to have at least 3 hairstyles I missed. Nai needs her fangs. Sassy her lips. Cherrey her shoes. And so many others...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    sniff sniff. Can they put back Fabs? I'd buy him in a throwback. I need another crack at the bunny ears. Only one doll has them. And the Wednesday Addams shoes and socks. At the time I didn't think I needed them. Pfffft. Shouldn't have listened to THAT voice. lol.

I really hope an open box tb sale pops up. WIth the fangs. Just put them in there, let nai buy them, and nobody gets hurt.

(and Vats, did you see the family picture in the wedding thread? AppleP and her new hubby Noah were watching all the kids......all 7.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Are you hearing us GluGods about the throwback's store sale ? We want to this make its comeback!

I know that some people don't like the expensive prices, but chasing an item at the weekend boxes can be as or even more expensive and the results are unpredictable, also is an excellent alternative to us don't have to wait forever for something we want and don't have to go through all rigged blind throwback boxes to get there.

I think that you're absolutely right. I agree with your statement.

After seeing the store's throwback sale, I'm absolutely intrigued to start saving up my Kstars so that I'm buying what I want for my dolls.

Even though everything will be pricey, at least it's worth something though. I'm a very visual person so I'd like to see what I'm buying beforehand before I take a risk and start going berserk :eek: & :eek: bonkers on my kstars!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wasn't sure I was going to finish as I woke up about 4 hours late on Tuesday, then I had an 8 hour drive home. Finally finished this morning however! I didn't take a screenshot but won the GB shoes from last St. Patty's day event. Yay shoes!

My expectations were pretty low: I won energy, cash, and a partnership tile in my black/gold boxes.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    First and second box I got energy, there were no items in any of the boxes which is really strange as I don't own all the Black box items...
    I got an actual Gold box item: a ring...
    In my Throwback box I got sunglasses and I could not resist temptation so I opened a second box and got... a bracelet... so disappointing, working so hard and getting these items. All I can do is hope that Glu gives us a real Throwback event with four Throwback boxes and/or a Throwback closet sale...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Didn't get quite as lucky with my gift boxes this week. Also, it took me a lot longer to complete the event this week. Probably since it was my first week back at school. Here's my boxes:
    IMG_3526_zpsj4xcdzcm.jpeg
    IMG_3527_zpsq6rrvbsj.jpeg
    IMG_3542_zpsimehrnck.jpeg
    IMG_3552_zpsdjfwpojx.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I did pretty well with boxes this week. My first box was energy, and the pallette only had energy, kash, and 1 box w/ 25 k-stars.

The second box I got a black box item:

JUjf6zU.png?1

The gold box I got a TB item (!), a pair of earrings-- though look at all those partnership tiles!:

sx4k7JI.png?1

I was quite pleased with my TB box, a fun tropical print dress. This pallette had so many good things in it! I really want the items in the top row third and fourth boxes, and second row first box:

6z1Twm2.png?1

Finally, here is Everly, inspired by her new dress to take a trip down to Miami. She's also wearing her new earrings.

IDpPUpv.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.