iOS Update - issues

2Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Ellyloves. Please know that glu is working on this. I'm sorry you're unable to load. And no worries about missing the new event. I'm sure that in the next incarnation it will be working better.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ellyloves wrote: »
    Yes, it's unfortunate, we're on day three of not being able to get past the loading screen and some people on Instagram are having the same problem. Doesn't seem to be any fix in sight since a majority of people already have a working game. I feel only a small number are being affected by this. It's a bummer because the new event seems really cool.
    Yeah, that's the upsetting part. I can't even get into the in game customer support. My KKH ID and platform info should have been enough for them but still... nothing.

I have yet to hear a reply from one of the Glu mods when I contacted her about my husband divorcing me in game and if I will be compensated with Kstars for the cost of getting him back. My game being frozen spells disaster but still nothing from Glu. No reply. Nothing. It's as if I don't exist. I'm not going to lie, I'm very hurt and disappointed right now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I know they're still working on resolving all the issues. I'll merge this with the other thread and see if we can get further info regarding not being able to open the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I purchased star packs to buy two babies a long time ago and now, since the update, I only have one baby instead of two that I originally before this terrible update.

here I am in the nursery with only one baby while clearly, the nanny is talking about my two children. In the adoption center I am turned away because I am maxed out on babies but in my game... I am missing a baby which was paid for already. I've contacted in game support and the mods here but I'm still waiting for a reply.

2l94l0j.jpg
    A new member pishi sent a pm saying "my game keeps crashing" no platform, not even an indication that they're talking about kk;h or K&K if you are reading pishi, I do not answer pms from people who haven't posted yet. So please post in the appropriate game forum, in an issues thread.

Sayiang 'my game is crashing please help' gives no indication of when it started or anything. Can you post with more details? Sorry you're going through this.

[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Please check that you've updated to the most recent version of the game. A little fix went out late last week and it might solve some iOS issues. If you're still having issues please post what happens and please make sure you identify your platform. This thread is for iOS issues after the update. Thanks so much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    I'm on iOS 9.3 on an iPad. I was not having any crashing issues until last night. I had clicked to start a 3 hour reality show gig in my Calabasas home and ever since my game has been crashing. I'll click the app to start it up and it will show the loading screen for a minute and then it will crash. Can't even get into the app to use the in-game support.
    iOS user, level 30
    Hi torinicole. I heard back and 6.1.1 was tested for iOS 9 and worked. Without a game ID they can't get in to diagnose. The best adivice is to close some apps and keep 2 GBs free, make sure you have a strong wifi signal, Fingers crossed and good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the advice Koko! I always close my apps so that isn't the problem. I have 1.5 gb free so I'll try and get it to 2 gb free. I've just been getting very frustrated that it happened because I've never had a problem with that before. I've been trying to open it all day and it just keeps crashing. Wish I could get my game ID.
    iOS user, level 30
    You can get it to 2gb free. You're very close....Fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I purchased star packs to buy two babies a long time ago and now, since the update, I only have one baby instead of two that I originally before this terrible update.

here I am in the nursery with only one baby while clearly, the nanny is talking about my two children. In the adoption center I am turned away because I am maxed out on babies but in my game... I am missing a baby which was paid for already. I've contacted in game support and the mods here but I'm still waiting for a reply.

2l94l0j.jpg

I'm going to play Idiot Savant here Zoë, what happens when you tap the button above the Nanny's head? I haven't heard back from Luz, so looking at your shots, and that thought popped up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Got it to 2.3 gb free and it's still crashing. Thanks for your help though. I have a feeling that I'm just not going to be able to play it anymore.
    iOS user, level 30
    There is at least one more case of iOS crashing, and if more people come forth with it, there's a good chance the next little update will solve your problems. We should be getting a little file load this afternoon (happens before every event) so if nothing else, I'd keep my fingers crossed that triggers a successful load and open for you.

And, even without your id number, you can submit a ticket from the contact us button here. They might not have a solution, your game ID number is key. But it never hurts to try. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm going to play Idiot Savant here Zoë, what happens when you tap the button above the Nanny's head? I haven't heard back from Luz, so looking at your shots, and that thought popped up.
    I thought the same too but even that button is missing. This is a serious nursery glitch. I'm so sad.

2ywsi6h.png
    An update on my nightmare.

so aside from losing my baby, I can neither access the babies clothes nor can I take pictures with the baby.

20k9840.png

yes, I submitted a ticket.
    Was hoping the loading bar before the event would help my game, sadly it didn't. The percentage loaded to 100% but then it crashed. Was looking forward to this event too after seeing the hair. Thanks again for all the advice Koko, you're awesome!
    iOS user, level 30
    mocastilho posted that they lost their friends, and their doll was frozen, so I assumed it is iOS. Did anyone find a way to get their friends back? I know the frozen rank/appearance is still happening, but I didn't lose friends, so if anyone has any suggestions for mocastilho it would help a lot.

Moscatillo, for the issue of not getting viewers for TV shows, I would submit a ticket for all 3 issues, and stress that the viewership hold is the oldest issue, and has not been resolved from your earlier tickets. And if anyone has any other suggestions for the missing friends, thank you in advance Good luck Moscatilho, I hope we can fix at least the fixable issues.

And as far as the frozen appearance to some, this happened a while back with Android, and it was super difficult, but glu just kept working on it till it was fixed. I am confident the same will happen for the frozen iOS games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary