No events/no calls from Simon/no new missions?

kanyekardashiankanyekardashian Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi,

I've been playing the game since it came out. I played the new update and since then I get nothing, no calls from Simon, if I get a notification about a weekend event or "who wore it best" and I swipe it, nothing appears in my game. It was like that before the new update too. I started the Love Guru comeback a few weeks ago and no missions from that either. I've thought that maybe there's a problem or glitch in my game so I was thinking maybe I should delete my game and reinstall it but I'm scared I'll lose all my progress. What should I do to fix the issue?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry I missed this. :( Submit a ticket to customer care. First, copy and save your ID to a safe place other than in that device. If you ever need tech support, they need your ID number to check out your game.

Anyway, submit a ticket through in game messaging, explain to customer care and ask for their advice. And, if you do uninstall you run a risk of losing your game progress. I'm so sorry this is happening. Hopefully....you're all better now after the latest update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary