Weekend Event 1/13/17 - All ABout the Hair

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay! Looks like it's a luck day to everyone!
    P6H2hNQ.png?1

I decided that I wouldn't chase this hair, but you guys know when there's brown in game, it's me who is chased by the color lol

Gosh in my free box? Is that real?

The hair is superb! If the hat was black I would be in heaven. But since was for free I'm more than satisfied.

Congrats to everyone!

Now back to the challenge of find clothes to style with that hat.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I've been dying to see this dress in full. You can't really tell what it's about from the preview.

There's not much more to see :) I'm not great at posting pics here but I'll try to upload one this weekend.
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    2we9bf8.png

2rf8utk.png

xdclle.png

I'm satisfied what I got from my gift boxes!. I don't really care for the pants so I'm not going to bother getting them :o
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I was reading the comments yesterday and it seems that I'm the only person that is not to crazy about the hair. I like it fine enough, but I don't think it's one of Glu's better hairstyles. Maybe if it looked something like this I would have been more excited.

I'm usually in awe of the afro centric hairstyles especially the box braids in particular. But I've noticed that glu usually puts the natural black hairstyles inside of the gift boxes and I think that's extremely unfair though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did any of you watch Revenge Body last night?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I only had two items in each of my free palettes :/ I got Kash in Lalas game but with Finn I was luckier and got the coat!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Congrats everyone who got something nice in their boxes! The boxes seem very generous this weekend. I got the jacket in my free one :o
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Thank you very much, Kalinda!
    Knowing that the gorgeous hairstyle is earnable, just wow, it's really a great way to start my day.

I just noticed that the earnable shoes don't look exactly the same (though no biggie).
    On the left side, the black strap overlaps gold straps, and on the right side, the gold straps overlap the black strap. Or it's just really a design?
    Anyway i'm sooo excited I might do 4 8-hour gigs to get a head start.
    tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gifLOL
    dbp25i.jpg

Ugh, now I can't unsee this anymore. I hope Glu fixes this soon or the wrong placed strap is haunting me forever :D
    Did any of you watch Revenge Body last night?

No, was it worth seeing? :)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    There's not much more to see :) I'm not great at posting pics here but I'll try to upload one this weekend.

That'd be awesome but don't stress over me. Idk why I have trouble with bb code too. 😣

As for boxes, mine was energy. I ALMOST broke my rule of not chasing because I've built a nice stash of stars, but glad I resisted because my next choice would have been the Kash box. Wump-wa.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I noticed I had to open more boxes than usual to get items. Then I chalked it up to being Friday the 13th. Lol.

darn Kalinda I wanted to watch that. Forgot all about it. Any hilights? I'm sure it will be rerun.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's basically a weight loss makeover show featuring some of Khloe's top fans and they get starstruck about their new mentor. Kylie made an appearance!

Edit: Oh, and Jen Atkin styled a girl's hair. She's so lucky!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    It's basically a weight loss makeover show featuring some of Khloe's top fans and they get starstruck about their new mentor. Kylie made an appearance!

Edit: Oh, and Jen Atkin styled a girl's hair. She's so lucky!

I wanted to watch it! Maybe I'll watch it after work. I love shows like that. PLUS Khloe = perfection.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I love Khloe. I saw her on tv promoting the new show. It looked great. But my fave endeavor of Khloe's. was the champagne bubble bath webcast with Lord disick as a guest/cohost. That should have won an award. Best mixed media broadcast. lol. It was a podcast that was later broadcast on KUWTK. Of course they were in bathing suits, and it was a pretty big jacuzzi tub, ...Ok Khloe moment over back to the grind.

How is everyone doing? One game got the dress....(because I opened so many gift boxes, I got energy. Lots and lots of energy. lol. and I love the shoes, but I have a hard time mixing metals. the dress has silver elements, so the gold shoes just wouldn't work for me. But I love how the shoes look with so many other outfits. Lately the shoes have been great. The silver shoes .....just what we needed. Those white with gold shoes? Perfection. And little glit or not, I love these shoes. Just not with the dress. lol. And I love wearing the GB top as a dress. Ok, now it's really back to the grind. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lii wrote: »
    I only had two items in each of my free palettes :/ I got Kash in Lalas game but with Finn I was luckier and got the coat!

Yep same here. Carol Davida won 40 kstars -_- and Carolyn Ferocious won the coat. ^_^
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just started the first gig. I'm guessing we're gonna have to cough up some k-stars to get the best results. I'm hoping not but when plots seem fishy it usually means you gotta fix something :rolleyes:
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I just started the first gig. I'm guessing we're gonna have to cough up some k-stars to get the best results. I'm hoping not but when plots seem fishy it usually means you gotta fix something :rolleyes:

I haven't had to pay any k-stars and I've finished the first two events!

What option did everyone choose (movie or tv show)? I went with movie, and I will let you all know how it goes!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hopefully that's the case! I've been bummed out about the game lately and any little greedy thing is going to set me off I swear.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hopefully that's the case! I've been bummed out about the game lately and any little greedy thing is going to set me off I swear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts

What option did everyone choose (movie or tv show)? I went with movie, and I will let you all know how it goes!

Opened my box and won 40 k-stars. I didn't open other boxes because i want to save k-stars. I chose the tv show cause the psychic said to go small, so i'll get back to you guys on that
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I won 40 KStars in my free box and was really happy about it since I'm saving up for new make up.
    As for the storyline, I didn't need to pay anything. After the psychic visit with Kourtney I chose to do the TV show instead of the movie and won 40 bonus points. I already finished the event and I adore that hair!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Opened my box and won 40 k-stars. I didn't open other boxes because i want to save k-stars. I chose the tv show cause the psychic said to go small, so i'll get back to you guys on that

I also picked the TV-show since Simon explicitly stated small screen vs. big screen but the show is called Great Accidents so now I'm not so sure haha I think I'll pick the movie in my other game just to see how it plays out.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Done!
    1yOOowj.png?1

I finished the event in a record time last night. I think the rapid recharge was a huge help. The best part is that Vats' reality show passed Chase's on the list and I got some goodies:
    dhZPjZd.png?1

Woohoo!

I started the gigs this morning, maybe until tonight I'll be done with those too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I didn't even think about the psychic when I chose the movie, sometimes I really don't pay attention to these storylines...

Spoilers: It turned out well though! The director gets into an accident and someone new fills in for him. The new director ends up changing the script and you are given a smaller role. It turns out great and I got a bunch of bonus event points! I hope the TV show turns out well too!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    After the second event gig, I chose the TV show. Simon said the payout is great.
    During the 3rd gig, after speaking to the director, she gave me 20 event points! I think the TV show is obviously the better choice because the psychic said to go small.

Update: In the end of the last gig (3rd), I got 30 bonus event points. :)

Has anyone noticed that weekend event gigs take so much more energy to finish since probably last weekend?Two full energy bar to do one 6hr gig. You can do 4 reality shows and earn more event points all together.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks to those who do the story lines and let us know, they are always helpful every week. Also, I always like the ones that don't punish you, esp since they can be such a coin toss.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I finished the gigs and I took the TV path, Hillary Winters gave me bunch of points, the final payout was more a bunch of points and Kourtney gave me more money and xp points after the gig, I didn't know how many points exactly cause I already was done with the event.
    Has anyone noticed that weekend event gigs take so much more energy to finish since probably last weekend?Two full energy bar to do one 6hr gig. You can do 4 reality shows and earn more event points all together.

Has been always like that Angeline. IMO the weekend gigs never were worthy if you are trying to finish an event, even if you get the best outcome the extra points doesn't make up the energy you spend at them.

Going for reality shows/parties is much more efficient and quick. Now if you have no rush, the gigs help to break the monotony of repeating 50 times the same activity.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I've chosen two different choices on my two games. Carol Davida chose TV and Carolyn Ferocious chose movie.

There was a slight differences in both outcomes though. I received bonus points from the movie director when I chose TV on my first game. But I didn't receive extra bonus points from the payout when I completed the event.
    When Kourtney called, I received doubled cash and experience points.

On my second game, I chose movie and then I didn't receive any bonus points. But, when I did finished the last gig I received bonus points from the payout. When Kourtney called, I received singled cash and experience points.

So, there's no consequences with this week's event. It went pretty well quite actually :).
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Im done, so i'm letting the storyline slide till tomorrow probably. I love the hair.....and for my daily box I got a purple tile (forgot the name). Watched a video, and my next box was Northern purple tile. Checked my partnerships and found out I just won the purple cutaway dress, which
    I adore, great hair, great dress.....i'm a very happy kokonut.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I feel like I didn't get this storyline. Or if I did I just don't remember doing it lol. What were the names of the individual gigs? Anyone remember?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    I feel like I didn't get this storyline. Or if I did I just don't remember doing it lol. What were the names of the individual gigs? Anyone remember?

First one's "Gathering", Khloe was there. Second one's "Psychic Fair", Kourtney was there. Last one's "TV Accident" or "Cursed Movie", I haven't done it.
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Has been always like that Angeline. IMO the weekend gigs never were worthy if you are trying to finish an event, even if you get the best outcome the extra points doesn't make up the energy you spend at them.

Going for reality shows/parties is much more efficient and quick. Now if you have no rush, the gigs help to break the monotony of repeating 50 times the same activity.:)

Then my calculation must be wrong before or I just assumed the event storyline gigs help to gain event points faster. Still like to have event gigs though, I like the challenge of figuring out the right choice. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers