Celebs

2Next

Comments

• BlaqkAudioBlaqkAudio Registered Users 12 Posts
    I wish they hadn't removed NeNe, she would've been more useful in the last gig of this weekend's event than poor old Karl, whom I've had to call! I hope they'll add someone new for TV show/commercial/movie shoots.
    And I agree with Vats, it'd be nice if Kim's sisters got their looks updated.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I didn't even notice NeNe was missing. I thought it sucked anyway that we only had one acting VIP and what feels like 10000000 model ones. Isn't there someone close to the sisters that could be used? I always thought NeNe was a long shot anyway. Did they ever have history or what happened there? I don't remember any instances of her and Kim being friends.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I guess I'm the odd one out here - I'd prefer not to have any real-life celebrities at all. I mean, Kim belongs, obviously, and I understand why her family would also be included, but that's it. I can't tell you how happy I was when we got rid of Perez Hilton and I could stop avoiding him. For the VIP thing, there are plenty of in-game celebrities that I'd love to befriend instead (Cassio, Rani, Liza Love, etc). I think of Misty Levin as my doll's best friend, so it bugs me that I can't just hang out with her. I also think it would be cool to be able to call up our rivals and work together. (Skylar Hale was so cute I didn't want her event to end.) But most importantly, I think we should be able to work with whoever we're dating/married to after the relationship reaches a certain point. Power couples should make appearances together! And both hang-outs and events should count in place of dates, because there's just too much dating involved in maintaining a relationship.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Any idea why NeNe Leakes was removed from the game? Perhaps those were the terms of the contract, but it's time you add a new VIP to the game for acting/reality projects.

La La Anthony, or even Paris Hilton?

Hey, Bilal! I'm not sure to why she was removed but I can confirm because I just did a gig earlier this morning to visit someone named "Nina Lake" in Punta Mita, Mexico for a photoshoot. In the end she talked about how she is a part of a reality tv show series, she looked like a normal NPC that you would usually just see in dating locations.
    iT5DFAg.png
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think the only VIPs that are beneficial on the game are the Kardashian sisters. Well, obviously my dolls wants to get rewarded with their KStars duh lol:D! But it's so time consuming for me to be doing hang-outs with them and to invite them to these 8 hr storyline/side gigs. I haven't done it for awhile though:eek:.
    But most importantly, I think we should be able to work with whoever we're dating/married to after the relationship reaches a certain point. Power couples should make appearances together! And both hang-outs and events should count in place of dates, because there's just too much dating involved in maintaining a relationship.

Hmm...tell me about it! I agree wholeheartedly about the significant others on this game. I feel like the relationship aspect of the game is freaking boring especially the daily dates. -_- The partners/spouses are needy & clingy and have no lives haha :D. My doll was married to an e-lister and they were at their max relationship level. He stopped buying gifts. Her ex hubby is so cheap, and he only paid for the dates once in a blue moon. He wasn't even sociable enough and was a stay-at-home dad.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm with Vats and thinkthistle when I say that I don't really care for the celebrities in these games. The fact that I never noticed that Nene was missing and still never bothered to check for myself shows how little how I care. I only play this game to dress my doll up in pretty clothes and hairstyles. I also think that if Glu were to put another celeb in the game the most likely candidates would be either Kanye or Black Chyna. Someone close to the Kardashian family.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I'm with Vats and thinkthistle when I say that I don't really care for the celebrities in these games. The fact that I never noticed that Nene was missing and still never bothered to check for myself shows how little how I care. I only play this gam to dress my doll up in pretty clothes and hairstyles.

I totally agree. Although I do like Jonathon. His devotion to Kim makes me want to be his next bestie. He's always, there for her. I love him. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hey, Bilal! I'm not sure to why she was removed but I can confirm because I just did a gig earlier this morning to visit someone named "Nina Lake" in Punta Mita, Mexico for a photoshoot. In the end she talked about how she is a part of a reality tv show series, she looked like a normal NPC that you would usually just see in dating locations.
    iT5DFAg.png

Ladouce, is Nina Lake's dress available in the closet or did it appear somewhere else? It's my first time to see this dress. Hmm
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Sanders ExeterSanders Exeter Registered Users 3 Posts
    While reading an article on earn the necklace found that [FONT=&quot]Britney Spears’ has launched new video game .Is she really just copying Kardashian ?[/FONT]
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    While reading an article on earn the necklace found that [FONT=&quot]Britney Spears’ has launched new video game .Is she really just copying Kardashian ?[/FONT]

Are you talking about Britney Spears: American Dream? That's the only game I know by her. I don't know if I would exactly call it copying since there is a different aspect to it and her game is made by Glu as well. Glu has also made other games with Katy Perry, Gordon Ramsey, Kendall & Kylie, and Nicki Minaj.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    There is a possibility that Sanders was referring to a different game, info from wikipedia, Britney started a dance game "a one or two player music video game featuring songs and video appearances by Britney Spears. .... Gameplay involves pressing buttons in time with music.

But oddly enough, the wikipedia didn't mention BS:AD. So if you're talking about the dance game, we can't really talk about other delevelopers' games here. And if you are talking about Britney Spears: American Dream, I've linked the forum for you. That is a Glu game. : Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I'made sorry but I deleted two posts. Please don't criticize other players. Please pm me, if you object to something....or report the post, which probably means I'll check it out and delete or deal with. As long as the complaints are about the game, it's ok. If someone's l posts annoy you ona regular basis, you should consider using the ignore function. Me? I gotta read it all. Lol. Hope you understand and thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko the game you're referring to is Britney's first game released back in 2002. So Sanders is talking about BS:AD, that also belongs to Glu's 'Stardom' franchise same as KKH.

Prior to KKH the franchise already had 2 games, however Kim was the first celebrity to put her name on a game of the franchise. Then we had as stated by NQueen, Katy Perry, Kendall&Kylie, Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj and rumor has it that Taylor Swift is on the way.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Both should be added acting and appearances.

1. Ryan Rottman

VHHI4U8.jpg

2. Richard Madden

p5CQHc7.jpg

I prefer stars but they could give us +2% or +3% fans. I would love for Bianca to film a movie at Raja Motion Pictures with Ryan and then do an appearance at Club Tulip with Richard.

I kind of want a "sub-VIP menu" that allows us to do a hangout with characters such as Elizabeth Korkov (attending fashion shows), Cassio (appearances), Alexis Masterson (attending fashion shows), Maestro Sly (appearances), Rani Khosla (acting), Declan Lancaster (any project), Jack Hudson (acting), etc. and use their VIP action on gigs.

Most of all Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, Kendall, and Kylie should have their looks updated. Each of them has ONLY three outfits and have been in the game since 2014. Kim only wears a handful of the 38 outfits that she has, so we should be able to pick out what each wears to a gig.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I just realised that they have not changed kendall and kylie or kourtney and khloe's clothes.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    That was probably the most pointless anniversary I have ever experienced in this game. Ryan Rottman appreciation because he should be in the game.

ihkFWfy.jpg

S4KI1KN.jpg

ObYiQTa.jpg