Weekend Fashion Show - 1/13/17 Hairstyles for Everyone

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Kalinda mentioned Hair as a hint a few days ago.....but we never expected such great earnable hair. Hair styles for guys and girls....Long hair, short hair.....and lots of other great prizes. Here's what we're playing for:
As promised, everyone can get a hairstyle (or two) this weekend!

Jan_13_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_13_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Jan_13_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_13_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Now show us what YOU got!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    IMG_1254.jpg

I didnt think I'd like the short cut, but I have to say I'm in love with this hair.... just the right spike Glu. Thank you.

IMG_1257.jpg

And here she she is with Amy's doll. Love the miss matched shoes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That pixie cut is cute Koko. My love for this new long hairstyle is growing too, despite the color of the hat. Basically is a great translation of my RL hair nowadays, about the same length. Yeah thanks Glu!!!
    NkIZ9Qi.png

Hey, who is ready for a luau on the beach? I promisse Vats will become your favorite crush after you seeing he playing his guitar.:cool:

Edit: Just noticed that his tattoo is melting from his arm lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko I thought I'd give your idea a try, the coat really does look good as a dress :cool:

Kiki is twinning with Madison in Toronto :D

bD6JVp.jpg
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    33ur093.jpg

I came in like a wreckkinnngg balllllll
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    W6vfSGg.jpg

Just the shoes for now
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I think I finished the event way too early. I didn't even do any of the gigs. I'm ashamed to say that I have about 14+ gigs lined up because I haven't been doing the storylines and I'm sure that some of them are left over weekend gigs. As usual everyone is rocking their styles. Your doll looks awesome with the short hair Koko. I think this is the first time I have seen her with short hair and she looks cute with it. Vats looks great with his hairstyle and OMG that's hilarious that his tattoo does seem to be melting off. Glu should fix that. SugarK the coat does make a good dress. That's a great styling idea! Lol I'm loving the Miley look Kayla and soundspretty your doll looks beautiful as well. :)

I'm really glad that Glu give us the close up for the photos.

aBSMAxkl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    117zptd.jpg

I got the dress from the Tajni partnerships. I hope this isn't inappropriate to post here.

I decided to style it retro like I'm a 50s star going off to a USO show. The dress gives me that feel.

Everyone's outfits look so cute and versatile. I'm getting the urge to buy a few boxes because I like all four pieces now that I see them separate. I'm in a quandary cuz I hate the gamble of boxes but I have a bunch of stars and feel like I deserve a splurge. Idk!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, you are all looking gorgeous!!! I'm so in love with my new hairstyle and all my new clothes I won this weekend, can't stop playing!!

IMG_4364.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    33ur093.jpg

I came in like a wreckkinnngg balllllll

I love love this!

Thanks Nqueen! Neko also looks great in all outfits!

Since the game was revamped a lot of things are out of their places, Glu is fixing those...slowly :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Brie's top weekend looks.
    it looks like this will be the FIRST event she ever finishes!
    Finished the event updated my favorite looks90946B62-A573-4427-8A60-AFB34EEA615D_zps2pvpduaj.jpg
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    New boots and hairstyle!

Fotor_148441668066858.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ojsd0eMD641qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I wouldn't say I'm super jazzed about this hair - I think it's the placement of the hat. I wish it were lower in front - but I do want the ponytail and every little bit helps right? ;3
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I I'm ashamed to say that I have about 14+ gigs lined up because I haven't been doing the storylines and I'm sure that some of them are left over weekend gigs.

This was my problem too. I'd try to get the number down via doing one event a week and made it down to 5 or so before Simon bogged me down all over again LMAO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Congrats on getting the hair Andrzej! Man when you'll make a Facebook account? We need to make our dolls hang out together!

Camila, great look! Currently I'm leveling up our dolls professional points and that look Mila is dressing makes her the perfect partner in crime to Vats!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PeachyKKeenPeachyKKeen Registered Users 19 Posts
    Loving my new look! Kokokokonut, you helped me with the weekend event because I read a post of yours that said the reality shows take less energy than other events! Complete game changer - this is probably the earliest I have ever finished a weekend event. :o:o:o

2s82ypc.jpg
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats on getting the hair Andrzej! Man when you'll make a Facebook account? We need to make our dolls hang out together!

Camila, great look! Currently I'm leveling up our dolls professional points and that look Mila is dressing makes her the perfect partner in crime to Vats!:)

I'm also joining the petition for Andrzej to get a facebook account! I would love to have him on my game :D

Vatsy I can't wait to see that ponytail on you!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    01kkh.jpg02kkh.jpg03kkh.jpg04kkh.jpg

I'm still struggling to figure out how to wear the new hairstyles. The short one's a little bit Kate+8 and the long one reminds me of a lion with a manbun, but I still like them. In the second picture, I also wanted to wear the top shows reward I just got. It wasn't until I started watching this forum that I found out reality shows counted toward event points.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ojuqs6zLWz1qfvh9po3_1280.jpg

I'm not sure how often these shoes and the top will go for a spin but I'll definitely put this hair in rotation LOL
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm also joining the petition for Andrzej to get a facebook account! I would love to have him on my game :D

Aww, you two are so sweet! I'll try to make some time and figure that out this pending week when I get the chance ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are some of my looks from this weekend:

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    ahhh boooo so I'm like literally 5 points away from winning the dress which I was happy about cause really liked it the last hair not so much kinda too messy for my taste.....so yeah YAAAAY right? noooooo lol I friggin fell asleep waiting for energy to build up to complete the last star woke up 10 minutes too late 0_0
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1484557787776.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    ahhh boooo so I'm like literally 5 points away from winning the dress which I was happy about cause really liked it the last hair not so much kinda too messy for my taste.....so yeah YAAAAY right? noooooo lol I friggin fell asleep waiting for energy to build up to complete the last star woke up 10 minutes too late 0_0

Oh no! So sorry this happened!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Carolyn Ferocious won the coat on her freebie gift box. ^_^

Here she's taking a walk outdoors at this beautiful winter scenery.^_^

image.php?di=J5KJH.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I really wanted the gift box hair but didn't have the stars to spare to chase it. Here's Charlotte's take on the earnables. I love this hairstyle!

2nvcux0.jpg312z9u9.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • colormylifecolormylife Registered Users 6 Posts
    Here's how I styled the earnable shoes and hair. I think the shoes go perfectly with the black sparkly dress (and you can't see the inconsistency with the straps when one shoe is hidden :)). I loooooove the earnable hair. I'm still playing around with how I want to style it, but I think I prefer it with casual clothing. The only giftbox item I got was the Miley hair, and I don't think my doll will wear it much.
    tumblr_ojdbkpf34i1swzqvno2_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojdbkpf34i1swzqvno3_r1_1280.jpg
    sadnert wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1484557787776.jpg
    Sadnert....your doll look so sad. Is it that he doesn't have socks? He looks great though, really does.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naomi77 wrote: »

Naomi....your luck is the worst. I'm so sorry you missed the dress. Think Throwback! We get more chances for the items we missed.

And Peachy, so glad I could help. I think the reality show was Glu's way of saying...here's something that will help. They had just plugged a glitch with SoClic
    lindon that let us do as many of the 1 or 3 hour gigs over and over. They plugged thAt, but gave us the Reality Show that fills that's easy completion gig. :D

Now if we can just come up with. Plan so no one falls into Naomi's pit of sleepy time again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sadnert....your doll look so sad. Is it that he doesn't have socks? He looks great though, really does.

Socks is a good idea, but he was sad because of the hairstyle. Short hair fits him best.
    With all respect Sadnerd, so why your doll isn't wearing a short style? I wouldn't torture my doll with that horrendous brown coat, cause I really loathe the brown color.:p

As Koko said, aside the coat, your doll looks great to me the long hair+beard is very current. Please keep posting we would like to get to know how your doll is suppose to look like!

I'm totally here for socks too!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww, you two are so sweet! I'll try to make some time and figure that out this pending week when I get the chance ;3

Yay! I'll be waiting... Is it ready?!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Long style only for this topic:)