Next potential game

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
In this thread I want us to talk about successful celebrities/models who if they ever were approached by Glu to have their own video game that it would be fun to play. I would love to play an Adriana Lima game, she's so gorgeous and has had major success in her modeling career, let's hear what the rest of you would like...

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hmm I'm not sure who I'd like to see. Honestly I thought the Katy and Britney games would be fun and I didn't like them. I think I just want another game similar to KKH where I don't have to compete against other players.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    As far as the other Glu games that have been made, the only two that had me playing for awhile were Kendall&Kylie and the Gordon Ramsay chef game. I did hear a rumor that Glu was suppose to make a game with Taylor Swift. If that's true then it would probably be similar to Brittney Spears or Katy Perry where the plot is to become a famous singer. There have been a lot of Glu games focusing on music careers. I would like a game that focuses on becoming a big time actor. Something similar to Hollywood Story. As far as what actor I want the game to be by, I'm not too sure on that.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Ohh that would be fun! I really liked Stardom Hollywood and miss it but the gig lengths were killer and I just didn't have time. I found myself playing KKH more and my Stardom game went to the wayside.

I wouldn't mind the music career focused games if it took the competition part out of it. I don't think Katy's game was like that (but the graphics were horrendous) but I know the Britney game was and I just couldn't keep up. I don't want to play a game and feel like I'm failing. I also played K&K for awhile but I quit when the events were glitchy and I kept losing items and it made me mad. That was before the krews and competitions and stuff so I'm glad I quit when I did. I also played Gordon Ramsay's game for a hot minute but then I couldn't advance properly without spending money and I didn't like it, especially when Glu already has the Diner Dash or whatever game that's so much easier to play.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can truly declared that I'm a KKH and K&K fanatic. KKH will always be #1 for me. K&K usually has its glitches here & there. My only complaint about the game is the expensive clothing and the airfare prices. The gig events are a challenge to complete during the weekends oh my gosh! I was thinking about to quit playing it, but I didn't give up since I was in awe with the graphics. I've played KPP and BS:AD before. I've given both games a shot and I was extremely disappointed.

KPP graphics were too childish and it was boring. The game was continuously crashing on my device, so I gave up on the game and deleted it for good. I believe that glu gave up on Katy Perry game because it sadly but surely did flopped indeed. Hmm...BS:AD game was good in the beginning. I had to admit though. That game really had potential to improve the game play. The game stopped having updates and weekend events. So, I quit the game altogether and deleted it. And I never looked back. I don't think that I've regretted it either.

Now, I was playing NM:TE game before. It's alright in my opinion. I had to delete the game due to having little internal storage space. I'm not so sure if I really want to like the game anymore since the game is constantly crashing on my device. I redownloaded the game again and I'm probably this close to uninstall the game again very soon. I feel like I can no longer keep that game on my device anymore. I dislike how when I'm trying to complete the storyline gigs, the game has no tappables and there isn't an option to watch videos from the free offers to gain more energy. It's like the game wants me to purchase energy with my ncrowns and I'm not gonna do it. It's not worthy for me to do it at all.

When Taylor Swift game gets officially released, I actually do wanna try it out though. So, far I haven't been impressed with these glu celebrity games with musical careers lately.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Well every game has its ups and downs some resolved some not but Glu is after all a mobile game company that works under huge pressure to please everyone so let's not lose faith in them just yet!
    I don't think anyone's losing faith we're just discussing what we like/don't like about other games and if Glu were to make a new one what we'd like to see.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I don't care about celebrities - I play KKH because I'm always and forever a dress-up-doll kind of person. So I guess if there were a game inspired by a model or designer, I'd play that, but I don't particularly care about who. I gave K&K a chance during that 24-hour KKH quest thing, but it was so slow and glitchy I didn't even get my prizes so I never went back. I also tried out the Britney game briefly, but that's not my thing either. (The only other Glu game I've stuck with, actually, is Zombies Ate My Friends.) I don't need some career plot; I just want to dress up a pretty doll in pretty clothes. But a designer-based game that would allow for more styling options (layering of coats over shirts, etc.) and ideally even let players design some of their own wearable clothes would be amazing. But I couldn't begin to guess who they'd actually partner with in this scenario.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Christian Siriano maybe?
    You have the right idea thinkthistle. I also just want a game where it revolves mostly around fashion and I can dress up my doll in beautiful clothes. It's one of the reasons why I play KKH and I would like Glu to make like that. I really don't care about the celebrities, the storylines, or the fans. I just want to make my doll look fabulous. I mentioned awhile back that I play another game on the 3DS where it focuses on your doll choosing to be a fashion designer, model, make-up artist, hairstylist, or fashion boutique owner and play around with 19,000 clothes, items, and accessories. Unfortunately, like I said it's a Nintendo game and if Glu can make a mobile game similar it would be amazing.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    I understand everyone's point of view,but we can still have fun with this!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Currently I'm playing 2 Glu games, last year I was playing 3 and definitely is not an easy task.

The celebrity behind the game doesn't matter to me at all as well, I barely knew Kim back in 2014 and the game got me hooked in 5 minutes, while even being a HUGE Britney fan, the lack of updates made me give up of that game and I still had plenty of storylines to complete while recording singles.

To me become willing to jump on another game it has to be THE GAME. Aside KKH and K&K (the later has huge gameplay issues, but still somehow it managed to keep us attached to it), all other games from the 'Stardom' franchise were cancelled. Not sure how Minaj's game is doing, I have a feeling that it isn't that popular too since I see little of it around social media *Red Alert* here.

Based on this I prefer that they invest more on improving KKH for example, than start a new game. During last year there was a time that KKH was feeling s****ped with little or none interesting new features, at least for male dolls, at that time BSAD became my 'main' game and I restarted to play K&K after a break, however around 4 months ago they start to bring lots of new content and IMO the game never felt so good as it feels right now.

KKH projects a huge shadow on any upcoming games, cause it's so full of good stuff after 2 years, it wasn't like that at the beggining though, so the dev team try to bring new games full of stuff to overpass it. And that's where lies the problem, it's not easy to control all those features at once and the games are released full of glitches, gameplay feels so heavy, starter prices are expensive and seems like a poor deja vu of a previous great experience.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I completely agree with you Vats. Compared to the other games, KKH is easy to play and is one of the few games out there where you can truly get by without paying to play. In fact, the whole reason why I don't mind dropping money on this game is because you get a lot of perks (free k-stars for instance). Each update brings new outfits that are a good mix of cash and k-star.

I'm not a big fan of the social aspects that some of the newer games have. I like having friends in KKH but I don't want to compete with them and especially not complete strangers for the #1 record position or whatever. As long as there are cheaters out there, there's just no getting ahead so why even bother?

I think a dress up game would be really fun, and like others have said a way to design your own clothes and such. There are a lot of those apps out there though. I really only play 2 apps full-time (one being KKH) and the others either fall to the wayside or I only open them when I'm bored and can't find anything on Netflix. So I really don't know. Part of me would like another game like KKH but do I really have time for that?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Spicyygal wrote: »
    How cool would it be if Glu teamed up with Rihanna?! If they based a game off of her iconic style and unconventional lifestyle, I would be all over that. IMO, she has the most unique fashion sense and everything she wears commands attention. Obviously I think it's a little far fetched, and I doubt Glu could land her in a deal... but a girl can dream!

IMG_3448.jpg

Omg that would be so dope if there was a glu game of bad gal Riri:D!

I always loved Rihanna edgy style too:cool:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Omg that would be so dope if there was a glu game of bad gal Riri:D!

I always loved Rihanna edgy style too:cool:.

A Rihanna centered game would be awesome, but hopefully if Glu makes a game with her it want be a flop like the other celebrity games.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Dress up games are fun especially when the outfits are fabulous that's why a model like Adriana Lima would be suited to have a video game in the line of KKH
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I dunno, they really shouldn't be coming out with new games. Players face glitches which they can't fix and they eventually give up. Look at NM:TE and BS:AD games, what a waste of resources!

Also there's something wrong with their marketing strategy. PewDiePie released a game last year and it already has over 10 million downloads, same as KK:H which is 2 and a half years old.

No other Glu game will have the potential like the Kardashian Klan has.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    They are currently working on the Taylor Swift game, it's expected to be released later this year. I just think they should create more celeb games because the moderator said it's over with the Nicki Minaj game,clearly the music artist games are not up their ally. They should make more games related to KKH/KK as its more successful rather than music games that are going to flop like the other 3 already has.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I love Taylor Swift, but honestly I think her game will flop just like the predecessors (Katy, Britney and now Minaj). All these popstars games have a very boring and repetitive dynamic in my opinion. But I remember that as soon as Taylor's game was announced last year she said something about her game being "completely different from any other game." So maybe there's something more interesting out there soon. Let's wait and see.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Really? Nikki's game is already done? That's tragic.

KKH is definitely unbeatable, I reaffirm my thoughts that Glu should stick investing more in this game instead to waste energy on others, people are not interested on 'flawed' versions of the 'same' game.

I have the impression that K&K isn't performing well too, the lack of content there is growing up at each update and lately looks like they are trying to sell desperately everything they have before the bankruptcy, hope I'm wrong though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!