Weekend Event 1/20/2017 Party Till you Drop

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

These are the Presidents of the United States.

Thought it was fitting for tomorrow's event beginning, not in content, but in the Artists name.

And the no klue?

I haven't got a feeling. My feeling is it will be a wild day, I have a doctors waiting room without the game in my phone. Now she sits home coz she's too big.

But I do know we'll maybe kinda hopefully get some spoilers.
Because like any good Thursday we start sniffing around for hints of what will come.

Knowledge known and hinted about by the lovely Kalinda,
a Gracious Goddess of the glu galaxy.

Besides, I'm late,
I got nothin.....so maybe can the headliners of the thread (the teasers) come out and play?
Whenever you're ready of course.

And, the surprise you ask about?
Well that's purely Forum Wide, and we'll unroll it in a bit. PM me if you want to know now.

Or ask Vatsy.

Ok Threads open

woooohooo.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• kkhpatriciakkhpatricia Registered Users 8 Posts
    waiting :rolleyes:
    Follow me on instagram for more informations of the KKH world: www.instagram.com/kkhpatricia :o
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My gut tells me it's going to be a VIP. Definitely excited after Kalinda teasers!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    My instinct is torn between a VIP or a Dating event..... :rolleyes:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I hope it's VIP. I have a busy weekend and I know I'm going to be feeling depressed and distracted tomorrow. Shopping just might help with that tomorrow.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I think it's parties. But I hope for a VIP!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, ordinarily I'd say lets look for a pattern, but the only pattern is........no pattern. ;) Now, what were the clues....Dresses, and hair, and plaid for the guys. right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Keep the cams rolling or VIP :) I hope it's cameras since I wasted my cash on Kim's look and I already wasted those 100Kstars. Plus we haven't had one in a while
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    12/16 was the last VIP so I'm guessing it'll be that. We just a party weekend on New Year's and with the dating midweek I'm hoping that's out too. As long as it's not a WWIB I'm good.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We don't need a special occasion to dress up and party. After all, it's the weekend! I love the hair :)

Jan_20_Female_Gift_box_Promo.jpg

Jan_20_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_20_Male_Gift_box_Promo.jpg

Jan_20_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    We don't need a special occasion to dress up and party. After all, it's the weekend! I love the hair :)

Jan_20_Female_Gift_box_Promo.jpg

Jan_20_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_20_Male_Gift_box_Promo.jpg

Jan_20_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg
    The items are all amazing! I love both the hairstyles and the dresses, I need the gift box one 😍
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh my, this is just EVERYTHING!!!
    Thank you Kalinda for sharing and thank you Glu for making the earnables sooooo gorgeous!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers! It's been a long time since I truly loved all of the gift box items and earnables. I might do a a lot of chasing and grinding this weekend. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    4gttPkA.gif

Thanks Kalinda anyway.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Wow! I love it all! Thank you, Kalinda!
    Oh be still my heart. I love the clothes. and the hair. Thank you so much Kalinda. I love parties. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Haha Vats that's me!
    The items are okay but I'm just really not feeling having to do parties. Oh my. I think I'll definitely try to get to the earnable hair with Finn, he doesn't have very many hairstyles. He does however have very many long, open coats above some kind of shirt. I know I've been one of the many complaining that I want wintery items but I think there is also some different options than that?
    Oh, well those shiny brown pants make up for everything, erm.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for posting the spoilers Kalinda

I really despise party events since glu purposefully made it much more difficult to complete. The gift ables looks better than the earn able anyways. I like the earnable hair, but I just feel so unmotivated to grind for it since it's so time consuming. The necklace looks OK and the dress is just not my style.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Oh my god, the GB items are amazing.
    Thankfully, I saved most of my K-Stars from previous events, so I'll definitely do some chasing this weekend. :o
    Surprise is.............no surprise. I get my months confused sometimes. lol. You guys can wait, besides, now we have spoilers to drool over. I can't wait for the spoilers to drop on our games. I love seeing the things on my own doll. That way I find things I didn't even care about sometimes look great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yeah, I'm sitting this one out.

I don't like party events and I don't like the earnables.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • SeppoSeppo Registered Users 8 Posts
    Some of the earnables are alright. Not really feeling the giftables though.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Oh nice. The earnables are better than the GBs. I'm not really in love with them but they're decent. I could see the necklace covering some awkward necklines on dresses we already have.

I kind of wish the previews would stay on brown hair instead of black because black sorta erases the details, but the hair looks nice. I do think the dresses in general pop better on darker skin and yay for diversity tho.

The GBs: Basically we have a better version on that dress and I don't do hair jewelry, so I'm totally cool with not winning those. Watch this be the weekend I get the hair in my free box. Lol.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Weird that Glu picked these two dresses. The real life versions are hideous in my opinion lol

ADu8Td3.png
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Really dont like any of the earnables... But that GB necklace is amazing! Will still get all the earnables though just in case
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Is that Khloe's dress in the gift box ? She looks ravishing, just doesn't look right in the game.

And the guys ... Ew, like I'm done with these coats ! Still gonna grind though
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Just an FYI the thread date is wrong. Should be 1/20. Haha I was so confused trying to find it and then looked at the year and figured this had to be it.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    And the guys ... Ew, like I'm done with these coats ! Still gonna grind though

IKR?

I really appreciate that they are giving emphasis on bringing all kinds of hairstyles lately, but guy's clothing are being so repetitive and predictable.

Just a quick search on google and they could draw inspiration to more bold and fashion wintery clothes instead to give us all these middle-aged dad coats.

I thought on post some examples, but it takes time and this is not my job lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm not hugely stoked for any of this weekend's items. Maybe I'll like it more on my doll.
    I'm just pleased it isn't a VIP seeing as I'm still trying to get glu to acknowledge a glitch that meant I spent £22 on the same Shop My Closet within one minute and they're refusing to give me my stars/money back. It's only been three weeks. Sigh.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!I love the earnable hairstyle it's so sleek and elegant.❤️️
    However I'm kinda bummed about the length of this Kourt-inspired gown... Yikes

nqvl0w.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    urnxo wrote: »
    Just an FYI the thread date is wrong. Should be 1/20. Haha I was so confused trying to find it and then looked at the year and figured this had to be it.

Urnxo.....the date of the thread IS 1/20/2017 Tomorrow IS 1/20/2017. I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong but you've lost me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary