Weekend Event 1/20/2017 Party Till you Drop

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Weird that Glu picked these two dresses. The real life versions are hideous in my opinion lol

ADu8Td3.png

Yes, those dresses are pretty ugly in real life although Khloe's doesn't look too bad.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I think I'd be happy to get any of those GB items. I might actually buy an extra box or two. I like the earnable hair, but my nephew's party and birthday are this weekend and I'm not a huge fan of the earnable dress, so I might tap out after the necklace. Plus, I still don't have the Calabasis house.

I've had an outfit-points deficit for so long I don't remember - can you start a party with that extra gold star, or do you always have to earn five per party?
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I think I'd be happy to get any of those GB items. I might actually buy an extra box or two. I like the earnable hair, but my nephew's party and birthday are this weekend and I'm not a huge fan of the earnable dress, so I might tap out after the necklace. Plus, I still don't have the Calabasis house.

I've had an outfit-points deficit for so long I don't remember - can you start a party with that extra gold star, or do you always have to earn five per party?

It's a struggle to throw parties without the Calabasas home.
    Well for parties, unfortunately there's no extra gold star so we're all having a hard time like seriously they need to add that extra star for parties! Anyway, enjoy the weekend!~
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I find parties the most difficult of the events to finish, although I'm not too upset this weekend as none of the items really grab me.
    ****I play on ios****
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So, I got up....it was 2:30. went back to bed, woke up...it was 3:30. darn. woke it up was 4:12 and I said Ok, guess it's time to get up. now suddenly the clock moves so slowly. So who's here? Who's ready to party their way through the prizes? I am I am. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm here, Koko!
    And we're off! I like the hair on my doll so I will be attempting to grind but I have a party tonight which may hinder my progress...
    Why is Simon talking about bacon?!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm here too, as it's 11.12am where I live, haha!
    I already started an 8-hour party, so I got a bunch of points for that! No to continue the grind!
    xHannah wrote: Β»
    Why is Simon talking about bacon?!
    Haha, the storylines are getting weirder by the week! Can't wait to find out how it ends though!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    I'm here too, as it's 11.12am where I live, haha!
    I already started an 8-hour party, so I got a bunch of points for that! No to continue the grind!

Haha, the storylines are getting weirder by the week! Can't wait to find out how it ends though!

That bacon storyline has disaster written all over it. It must be some chemical substance that will make everyone sick - with my good name attached to it. Haha, well, I'll just go for it to change up the pace with the non-stop party grinding.

On a positive note: I did get the hair and the dress in my giftboxes! Only had to open 3 boxes, the third one had 40 K-stars. Happy about that, because with party weekends, you need all the bonus stars you can get.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    The premium items all look fantastic, I look forward to getting them in a throwback event.

Man why does a 3hr party cost over 40 energy. I used over 100 extra energy partnerships grinding dates.
    iOS
    That bacon storyline has disaster written all over it. It must be some chemical substance that will make everyone sick - with my good name attached to it. Haha, well, I'll just go for it to change up the pace with the non-stop party grinding.

On a positive note: I did get the hair and the dress in my giftboxes! Only had to open 3 boxes, the third one had 40 K-stars. Happy about that, because with party weekends, you need all the bonus stars you can get.

Wow you're so lucky! I envy you! Hoping we can see your palette if you don't mind ;D
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Wow you're so lucky! I envy you! Hoping we can see your palette if you don't mind ;D

Sorry, forgot to take a screenshot. But the dress was in the top left box, the hair in the third box on the bottom row. The ones I didn't open all had 50 energy in them.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

I'm happy you've also had good luck - I came here to say that I got the dress in my free box! I liked it when I saw the spoilers (it is the only GB item I really like) but wouldn't have chased it, so I'm very happy to have got it like this! And as you say, the bonus stars will be a very good thing - I hardly ever finish party events, but maybe this will give me the boost I need!
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    50 energy...

Dank as hell.
    iOS

Sorry, forgot to take a screenshot. But the dress was in the top left box, the hair in the third box on the bottom row. The ones I didn't open all had 50 energy in them.

Thank you! ^^ Wow, you managed to dodge those energy bolts and ka$h. :D Congrats! 🎊
    Come to think of it, the bacon storyline reminds me of one we've had before..does anyone remember another one involving dodgy food or drink? Or am I just making this up?!
    tiramisu wrote: Β»
    I'm happy you've also had good luck - I came here to say that I got the dress in my free box! I liked it when I saw the spoilers (it is the only GB item I really like) but wouldn't have chased it, so I'm very happy to have got it like this! And as you say, the bonus stars will be a very good thing - I hardly ever finish party events, but maybe this will give me the boost I need!

Wow you girls are so lucky! Where's the dress in your box, Tiramisu? :O
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm laughing so hard, that earnable hair style looks like a tragic accident on Finn.
    On a more positive note, I was able to expand his mid-length open coat collection by another one.
    5QzvCID.jpg
    I'm even less motivated to grind now, looking at it in my game I realized I actually kind of hate all of the earnable items for guys. Oh well, at least I get bonus points from the coat and Finn can actually use the Fans.

Lala was also lucky and got the hairstyle in her free box. It's not that I don't like it (I actually find it really pretty) I just don't know what she would wear it for...
    TZItOih.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    All 3 got the dress, yeah, I see dressy and I get week in the knees. One got hair 2 the necklace.. 1 the bracelet... By the time it was over, I'd gotten 30 points so boom.....more giftboxes. I'm going to go have a little caffeine to calm down. OMG, and I have the doctor this morning. Don't want to go out, want to sit home and grind. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know how long does it usually take for 'small talk' button to refresh for an 8 hr party?:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont like any of the items this week:/ The dress is too short... And the hair, hmm no
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Wow you girls are so lucky! Where's the dress in your box, Tiramisu? :O

I really need to figure out how to upload screenshots from my phone! It was the second box on the bottom row. The hair was also in my palette, in the first box on the top row :)
    tiramisu wrote: Β»
    I really need to figure out how to upload screenshots from my phone! It was the second box on the bottom row. The hair was also in my palette, in the first box on the top row :)

Thank you, Tiramisu! That's really helpful. ^^ Uh do you upload screenshots or photos on tinypic or photobucket?
    The dress was jumping around for me. I opened palettes and missed it, then there was no pattern to where I finally won them. I tried doing the androids together....totally different placements. But good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got the dress, hair and bracelet relatively quick! But then decided I really wanted the choker... bad decision as I am now down 160 K-stars and still have no choker...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Weird that Glu picked these two dresses. The real life versions are hideous in my opinion lol

ADu8Td3.png

They both look tragic. :p
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got energy in my free box which I'm 100% ok with.

I'm going to grind only because I want the earnable hair. I'm not a fan of the necklace or dress. I can't imagine I'll ever wear them. However the good thing about earning them now is they won't show up in a future TB box.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    j3CsJhJ.png?1

I dodged this hair style for more than 2 years, but today it got me:eek:. Would be better if I had got the green shoes, there's something about them that call my attention.

Hope Simon's bacon isn't indigestible.:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    I really want the free dress, but after opening the free box 4 of them where 50 energies and one was the cash box. Both the hair and the dress also appeared (I got one of the black shirts you can buy), but with the odds of getting energy and cash I'm not sure if wasting 40k stars is worth it?