Weekend Event 1/20/2017 Party Till you Drop

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I chose to stick with bacon2 on an interview with Ray Powers and got only 30 extra points. Talk about regret!

I don't even know why I try these gigs, maybe because all these parties at Calabasas are getting old. I'm not even on halfway of completing the event and these items aren't cheering me up to grind *sigh*

The most efficientely way to use the rapid recharge is to active it before you exit the game, this way an hour later you'll have 15 energy bolts instead of 12.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    There is absolutely no way I can make it to the hair in Finns game, I'm barely above 200 event points and I've been playing since the start of the event... but since that hair turned out to look horrible anyways I'm not too mad about it.
    I'm at 450 points in my other game so I will finish there no problem. Just waiting so I can start the last event gig now.

I agree with thinkthistle, rapid recharge is the most effective when you use it while you're actively playing and tapping. When I use it I watch the video before I do my pet round and then I tap everything. Usually I have to do two rounds in order to tap all my pets and not waste any of the energy and that way I have to do three.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    How do you get rapid recharge? Haven't seen it in many months...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Tinypic is easier to use, IMO haha. You just have to make an acct first then upload your pic then copy the uploaded pics' URL CODE FOR FORUMS (you can see it there right after uploading your pic) then once you've copied it just paste the URL in this forum. ^^

Ooh ok, that's so helpful, thank you! I'm going to try that when I next have a pic to post :)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey guys! I have the rapid recharge on my game.. I was wondering on how it works since I've been holding off on using it! Is it only a one time use and does it eventually come back again? I might have to use it for this event since I'm struggling to finish my 8 hour parties. Also doing the specific weekend storylines give out the event points even though it's not a 5-Star rating on the parties?
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    @Ladouce,the rapid recharge does come back if you once make use of it,if you don't it stays there
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    Still doubting though, should I go with Willow's turkey bacon, or stick with that bacon 2, the meat you can put anywhere?
    Lisylis wrote: »
    Honestly I kind of trust Willow on stuff like this. She tells it like it is. Or maybe I was just unduly flattered by her tiger metaphor. But it's not like our director seems to know what he's doing.

YesWeJenn & Lisylis: I went with Willow! I didn't like the bacon storyline from the beginning, it was ridiculous. I hate how we can't say no to bad products/commercials/films/etc. in this game. It makes it look like the Kardashians would support any product, no matter how bad it is ($$$). You can't even have a character in the game who doesn't do this! Hoping I get some event points from choosing Willow, as I'm not grinding this weekend.
    I like the earnable hair, too. So sexy!

caongocanh259: I feel like the design is nice, but it looks as if they put no effort into it? It looks more like the hairs your start the game with texture-wise, rather than the hairs that we've seen in the game more recently. Something about it just looks off? Cheap? Lazy? I can't put my finger on it.
    When you just leave it alone to recharge on its own, yeah, but I feel like it's got to be more of an advantage when you're actively going around and clicking on things. When I'm doing events with rapid recharge and tapping every little star or whatever, it seems like my energy's lasting way longer.

thinkthistle: This! I find it useful when I'm grinding and actively clicking on the kash/points/energy. Not much, but gives an extra little bonus.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hey guys! I have the rapid recharge on my game.. I was wondering on how it works since I've been holding off on using it! Is it only a one time use and does it eventually come back again? I might have to use it for this event since I'm struggling to finish my 8 hour parties. Also doing the specific weekend storylines give out the event points even though it's not a 5-Star rating on the parties?

Yes, but the gigs are time consuming, and can be tricky as you have to make the right choice to get the bonus in the end. I suggest you stick to 3h parties in your Calabasas mansion if you're running out of time.

And I'm not sure about the Rapid Recharge since it always says 'no videos available' for me.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I get Rapid Recharge frequently. I take it whenever it pops up, even if I'm walking away for a bit, and then come back to more than the usual energy. When it's not running, I feel like everything is just so slow. I love the rapid recharge. Ladouce, don't be afraid to try it. You'll love it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I get Rapid Recharge frequently. I take it whenever it pops up, even if I'm walking away for a bit, and then come back to more than the usual energy. When it's not running, I feel like everything is just so slow. I love the rapid recharge. Ladouce, don't be afraid to try it. You'll love it. :)

Thanks for the replies! I'll go ahead an use it now, I just wanted to make sure that I'll be able to maximize the use and it's good to know that it comes back this can really come in handful.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi Ladouce,

The rapid recharge in both of my games last from days to a week. So you should be able to use it multiple times during the event. If it says "no video", wait some time and try it again. It reduces the energy come back time from 5 mins each energy to 4 mins. To get your energy recharge even faster, make sure you pick up (tap on) every $, experience points, event points. Each tap reduces 5 seconds. That adds up quick.

3hr party is definitely the best. It takes 41-44 energy bolts to finish a 3hr party. If you have no time to hunt for energy bolts and can babysit the party, do "small talk" on each guest (4x7=28), then come back in 2 hours to do 2 more "small talk"(4x2=8), you can finish it with just 36 energy bolts. Good luck! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Hi Ladouce,

The rapid recharge in both of my games last from days to a week. So you should be able to use it multiple times during the event. If it says "no video", wait some time and try it again. It reduces the energy come back time from 5 mins each energy to 4 mins. To get your energy recharge even faster, make sure you pick up (tap on) every $, experience points, event points. Each tap reduces 5 seconds. That adds up quick.

3hr party is definitely the best. It takes 41-44 energy bolts to finish a 3hr party. If you have time to babysit the party, do "small talk" on each guest (4x7=28), then come back in 2 hours to do 2 more "small talk"(4x2=8), you can finish it with just 36 energy bolts. Good luck! :)

Thanks so much Angeline&Jon! I don't know what I would do without your tips, definitely make my life in KKH easier.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    YesWeJenn & Lisylis: I went with Willow! I didn't like the bacon storyline from the beginning, it was ridiculous. I hate how we can't say no to bad products/commercials/films/etc. in this game. It makes it look like the Kardashians would support any product, no matter how bad it is ($$$). You can't even have a character in the game who doesn't do this! Hoping I get some event points from choosing Willow, as I'm not grinding this weekend.
    Okay, just finished with Willow - I got 25 (+5) event points for finishing and then afterwards Simon called me and gave me an extra 10 and basically said "well that didn't turn out too badly", so I think that was the bad ending? I don't know why, because she was right!

I do feel like sometimes the third task in a weekend event can be a little weak and often seems to leave things a little unresolved - I'd love to see more things like that murder mystery night we had that one time (although that seems like it would have been harder to program than usual with all the unlocking dialogue etc).
  • beeskissbeeskiss Registered Users 4 Posts
    So if turkey bacon was extra 10 what bonus was bacon 2?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    beeskiss wrote: »
    So if turkey bacon was extra 10 what bonus was bacon 2?

I picked Maria's plan (bacon 2) and got 30 extra points. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How's everyone doing? I woke up this morning just not in the mood so I'm only at 204 points. I think trying for the hair at this point is fruitless.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    How's everyone doing? I woke up this morning just not in the mood so I'm only at 204 points. I think trying for the hair at this point is fruitless.
    I think I'm going to end up getting the dress just finishing the storyline, but I'm busy tomorrow and after looking at the earnable hair a lot, I don't like it enough to work for it.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Do you like it enough to really grind? Or stopping at the dress is good too. If you don't go for the hair. You should def go for the dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm going for the dress only so it doesn't take up a TB box one day lol.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    It's been a three-dress weekend (plus a weird necklace) and I'm officially tapping out. Good luck to everyone still grinding!
    kkh_screenshot_1484917243903.pngkkh_screenshot_1485062286450.pngkkh_screenshot_1484711871960.png
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Holy cow.... I just finished the third storyline and stuck with bacon 2 and was awarded 6.8 million fans?! Wow. Just wow. As someone who is slowly working toward that number 1 spot I was pumped.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    Because of my real party on Friday I've not even got the necklace yet.... im grinding HARD today
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    eyLzbnZ.png?1

Definitely this event was not a sweet task. Despite the fact that the hair isn't from my liking, it looks well designed. Can't say the same about the rest.

I mean the leather pants texture is nice, but brown being the color of choice is a huge waste IMO. The coat just feels wrong, those recurrent shorter sleeves are annoying, sometimes we shut an eye to that when the material is good, that's not the case here.

I'm disaponted to know that I chose the right path and got a poor amount of extra points at the gigs.
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Holy cow.... I just finished the third storyline and stuck with bacon 2 and was awarded 6.8 million fans?! Wow. Just wow. As someone who is slowly working toward that number 1 spot I was pumped.

If is that the great prize of the gigs, still no use to me since I'm at the max fans, but happy for you anyway.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hannah....you can do it. You can do it. You can do it. Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind. Go Hannah!

And Vats, congratulations. you look great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    If is that the great prize of the gigs, still no use to me since I'm at the max fans, but happy for you anyway.

Well I also got 35 bonus stars but... Im feeling lazy and don't care about the items so that didn't do me much good cause I stopped grinding after the necklace lol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I don't understand how you guys finish these party events. I've done it before but for every recent one, I am unable to finish. I sincerely don't have the time to 'grind.' I would have to forfeit sleep and that is already a rarity for me so I choose to take it when I can lol. Congrats to everyone who is finished or will finish.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    how close are you Lants, and how do you feel about the hair? Some don't care for it, so it's good glu put it last. Like the girls, 3rd prize was the dress, which imo is better than the hair (in this case).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks, Koko! Three more parties to go... Against all odds I may do it!

Lants, I only got up to the free box on Friday and didn't open my game at all until this morning... I've nearly finished now but I've been playing non stop all day, going round and round collecting energy until my bar is full then partying... Then going round and round and round again
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    how close are you Lants, and how do you feel about the hair? Some don't care for it, so it's good glu put it last. Like the girls, 3rd prize was the dress, which imo is better than the hair (in this case).
    xHannah wrote: »
    Thanks, Koko! Three more parties to go... Against all odds I may do it!

Lants, I only got up to the free box on Friday and didn't open my game at all until this morning... I've nearly finished now but I've been playing non stop all day, going round and round collecting energy until my bar is full then partying... Then going round and round and round again

Not close enough. I didn't like that hair when Kalinda initially posted the spoilers, but once I saw it in game it kind of grew on me (ha, get it?). So I wouldn't have minded earning the hair, but it just isn't gonna happen. I don't have all day to go around clicking tappables. Like I said, congrats to those who have finished or will finish.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Same here Vats! I was ****ed off that I had to throw one more party just to earn the necklace on my first game. My second doll hates pretending to play nice with Willow (because she ain't no fake bish:cool:), so instead she took Maria advice. And need less to say, just like Lance; I'm beyond tired and I don't have the endurance, strength, and energy for party events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections