Price increase for kstars

LissieloustonLissielouston Registered Users 5 Posts
The cost of the k-stars has jumped up without warning. 220 now costs £5 more than before! Is this a glitch or permanent?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hang on, I want to make sure it's not an international exchange thing...BRB

Eta: my star prices in the US have stayed the same, so could it be due to currency rate exchsnge? I'm just wondering.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    If your on iOS (and I'm assuming your UK as you said £), then it looks like prices are due to rise across the board.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/17/apple-ios-mac-app-store-prices-rise-25-per-cent-following-brexit

The article just mentions apps, although I'm guessing that includes In-app purchases.
    As a point, I play on android in the UK and the price of cash and K-stars hasn't changed.

This may not be the reason at all, and Glu themselves may have just upped the price and it'll change on android as well in the coming days. I just posted it as a likely scenario.
    Ok, sorry if I wasn't more clear. I checked my Android, and my iOS games, and there has been no increase in price for either in the States. It's not glu, in this case it's Apple, and it has to do with conversion rate of the pound (in this case according to the link it's due to circumstances surrounding Brexit which inturn affects the rate of currency conversion.) Thanks for the link Weslicious.

Glu takes a lot of heat for their actions, let's not blame them for this one too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LissieloustonLissielouston Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for the replies, I've been playing for ages but am a newbie on the forums. I thought it might be a result of the £ drop. It just means that I'll have to be more careful now. And hope for a k-star event
    Well Lissielouston, everything happens for a reason. And now, you're here. :)

Welcome to the forum. I love the game. We have a lot of fun in the forums, there are all kinds of topics, even just chat in General Discussion. Have a look around, and we hope you'll stick around.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary